Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fred - NEWS  (Read 84032 times)
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« on: May 27, 2013, 04:49:41 PM »

I was looking around and there is no thread about general news for Freddles...and I don't want to start threads for every news-worthy item. So, this is the one we can plop anything interesting in:

------------------------------------------------------------------

Henrik Fisker, the founder of Fisker Automotive, was born in Denmark, home of the COP15 climate conference. We're not sure if he had a royal connection or if it is the Danish crown prince Frederik himself who asked Fisker for a ride, but the Prince is going to drive a Karma plug-in hybrid to the conference.

June 1, 2012
H.R.H. Crown Prince participates in the opening of Denmark's first nationwide network for charging electric cars (8:30)
So the stage is set for electric cars in Denmark. Thanks among other Crown Prince Frederik, who was in shock when he early Friday morning inaugurated the company Clevers new nationwide public charging network for electric cars.

The opening of the new national network was highlighted by the crown prince put power to an electric car from Denmark's first rapid charger stand on Landgreven 10 in Copenhagen just a minute's drive from the Royal Castle. Frederick's morning hair bristled totally electric when he came enthusiastic eco-trend, flowed with the flow and refueled electric car with green energy. Frederik drove otherwise politically correct to and from the event in a Fisker Karma Ever hybrid car.

May 2, 2013
This year Fred attended Forskningens Døgn, which is an annual national event intended to arouse public interest in and enhance public understanding of the methods, processes, and outcome of research and science. There he played with an electric car, stared at the robot, and generally had a fabulous time.

videos here > > http://youtu.be/2Rj7megUPjA    http://youtu.be/Bw3NVmw-W3I    http://youtu.be/FMyXIlWCgiE

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2013, 04:53:58 PM »

so now though....

May 27, 2013
Crown Prince Frederik may be short of power for its electric car, Krone 20 as the electric car company Better Place has gone bankrupt.

Crown Prince Frederik is among the hundred Danish car owners who are faced with a useless car after the electric car company Better Place has gone bankrupt. The switching stations that Better Place uses will most certainly have had closed. This means that the Crown 20 - A royal blue Renault ZE Fluenze is being used to run between Amalienborg and Fredensborg, as well as for city driving, will be lacking power. It tells CFO at court, Soren Kruse, to tv2.dk.

- We are waiting to see what the curator finds out. I understand that Renault so far will take over the charging stations, so there is no need to panic here yet, says Søren Kruse, who can tell you that there are both charging stations at Amalienborg and Fredensborg.

Although charging stations would run out of power comes the royal family members, of course, not to many transportation options.
- We have a few cars to go, so it's worse for the Danes, who only have their one electric car to drive, as Soren Kruse notes.

bad times for the royal family if they won't be able to charge their green cars  Tongue he did a lot to promote those cars, didn't he?  Snare Two or three, or four events in two years....WoW...he's a real busy men 

hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2013, 05:19:24 PM »

Wow I had no idea he has that car It's a local brand
Don't think he cares I doubt he payed for It and he has many other cars and he'll gets more in the future

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2013, 05:14:57 AM »

hmmmm....I thought royals shouldn't meddle in politics  Thinking

Crown Prince Frederik warns against Russian homophobie.

- If individual groups are discriminated against, it is a violation of the Olympic Charter, says Crown Prince Frederik, who Commenting on Russia's controversial law against homosexual.

- If individual groups discriminated against, it is a breach of the Olympic chater, the Olympic spirit and not least the contract, any of any host included in the IOC. The IOC President has made that ​​clear to the Russian organizers, says Danish IOC member Prince Frederik in a commentary in politics.

Crown Prince Frederik commented for the first time on the fierce debate that has been running for a while about President Putin and Russia's controversial law adopted in June. A law that means that gay couples can not adopt children, and distribution of information on non-heterosekuel sexuality punishable by fines or imprisonment.

The case is especially became an issue for the rest of the world when Russia hosts the Winter Olympics next year and coming mixed signals from Russia about whether the law on homosexual behavior "will be" or "will not be" punished with Olympic athletes and Olympic tourists.

DIF put their trust in the Winter Olympics will be be carried out without violations of the gay human rights.

- We have gotten so big guarantees about the Olympics that we feel comfortable with it. I am confident that the authorities will comply with it. It is Russia simply have to, says president of DIF, Niels Nygaard Politiken.

After homo-criticism: Unity rises around Crown Prince.

It is known that there is not much unity for the royal family in the Parliament. Now it is to the contrary, one might say. But Crown Prince Frederik's critical statements about Russia's new anti-homolov meetings received respect of body, says Jørgen Arbo-Bæhr.

- I think it's good that the crown prince entered this field, defended the Olympic participants and it is excellent that he does, says Jørgen Arbo-Bæhr.

The controversial Russian law cracking down on so-called 'gay propoganda' making it possible to punish homosexual tourists with two weeks' imprisonment or fines up to 170,000 kr, the same applies to tourists who expresses their support for homosexuality.

Crown Prince is quoted as saying that 'if individual groups are discriminated against, it is a violation of the Olympic Charter, the Olympic spirit and not least the contract, any host included with the IOC. The IOC President made this ​​clear to the Russian organizers'.

And I am Jørgen Arbo-Bæhr.

- It provides a serious insecurity for those who take to the Olympics in Russia. The Russian law against homosexuals is contrary to our understanding of human rights. Therefore, I think it is excellent that both the Crown Prince and Culture Jelved stand up for gay participants in defense.

- But I still do not have answers as to how the government will ensure gay crowd of harassment during the Games.

Now you are not known to be the most royal party, what do you think that the crown prince in this way comes with a political statement?

- Well, that I expect of him. It is excellent that he stands out politically. Not because he is a prince, but because he is our representative on the IOC (International Olympic Comittee, ed.). Therefore, he must plead our case.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2013, 05:27:03 AM by PeDe » Logged

Kiki LaShrewd

« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2013, 07:33:50 AM »

It gets complicated but I view it as more as a human rights issue than political....my own bias because I am horrified by laws like that. I couldn't keep quiet which is why I'd be an awful royal.Obviously trouble can come with royals meddling in political issues but I'll be a huge hypocrite and look the other way since I happen to agree with him.
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2013, 10:43:37 AM »

Question is Will Fred decide not to go? I doubt It

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2013, 11:55:38 AM »

The moron Prince plays human rights defender for a day. The same guy who partied in the Playboy club at the Beijing Olympics.

And now he's got a problem with human rights?  Laughing

Their PR people probably told him to comment on the issue, few people will disagree with him, and Denmark won't face repercussions.

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2013, 12:06:13 PM »

Guess Fred can say It after the Danish gov issued a warning to Russia

puppet

Little_star
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2013, 12:08:20 PM »

Actions speak louder than words.

Tenner says he'll still be boozing it up in Russia when the time comes......

(img)http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f334/Little_stars/2017-03-07%2023.04.19.png(/img)
just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2013, 12:12:52 PM »

Actions speak louder than words.

Tenner says he'll still be boozing it up in Russia when the time comes......

With close family friends of both Fred and Mary  Halo

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2013, 12:28:44 PM »

Don't do the talk If you can't do the walk Fred only speaking about It cause the gov allows him

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2013, 06:47:32 PM »

the DRF website crashed (and now it's not loading anymore), after I started to update the calendar...so I don't know if this is "work" or not:

August 18
The world's first royal iron man: Crown Prince Frederik to start in Copenhagen

On Sunday, Crown Prince Frederik will embark on a thoroughbred iron man, when KMD Ironman Copenhagen Sunday kicks off.

He has completed several marathons in times most exercisers envy - 3.06,49 back in 1994. He has attended the Swedish cross-country classic for 90 kilometers, Vasa race, and in the last few months, the 45-year-old Crown Prince also been registered both a half ironman and ruthless French cycling race in the Alps, La Marmotte, his already rather extensive exercise CV.

Now the crown prince, who also represents Denmark in the International Olympic Committee IOC, is ready to start in the big Ironman triathlon on Sunday in Copenhagen.

- I look forward personally to compete with 2,600 other participants - it will be a very special challenge. It's great that Copenhagen is the only capital in the world hosting an Ironman, and I look forward to a great and festive sporting event on Sunday, said the Crown Prince in a press release from the Royal Family.

The Crown Prince has start number 45 and is the first starting group that will be sent out in waves at Amager Beach at 7 o'clock Sunday morning.

An Ironman consists of 3.8 km swimming, 180 km cycling, before ending with a marathon.

leatherface

Large Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2013, 07:57:10 PM »

Guess Fred can say It after the Danish gov issued a warning to Russia

puppet

Of course he is, as a member of the RF he can't be seen to go against the govt's policy especially foreign policy. His lack of original thought or gumption actually works in his and the govt's favour here. He's too lazy and stupid to say or do anything contrary to the govt, they tell him what to say and he parrots it.
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2013, 07:59:04 PM »

than he deserves no credit

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2013, 03:35:37 AM »

than he deserves no credit
[/b]

hmmm MEDiana will be piffed. No more AMEX 

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 25   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: