Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fred - NEWS  (Read 96777 times)
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #330 on: May 29, 2016, 08:15:20 PM »

So the only thing the "royal expert" could say about Fred is that he got a wife and 4 childrens. That makes about a half of the world population king materials by that stndard.  Roll Eyes
Jazzy

Humongous Member

All that glitters...

Ignore
« Reply #331 on: May 30, 2016, 04:22:28 PM »

So the only thing the "royal expert" could say about Fred is that he got a wife and 4 childrens. That makes about a half of the world population king materials by that stndard.  Roll Eyes

It's quite embarrassing actually. So he thinks Frederik should take over the throne so he can have something to do,so he he doesn't succumb to a midlife crisis Snare Also embarrassing that when speaking of leadership qualities they refer to his wife Blush

freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

BooHoo Sugars

Ignore
« Reply #332 on: May 30, 2016, 05:00:42 PM »

It's quite embarrassing actually. So he thinks Frederik should take over the throne so he can have something to do,so he he doesn't succumb to a midlife crisis Snare Also embarrassing that when speaking of leadership qualities they refer to his wife Blush

Well heck, he gets to become a head of state for no other reason than who is mother is.  It's not like he had to earn the right.  When you think about how ridiculous that is, giving him the monarchy because he might get sad doesn't seem so ridiculous.

Ain't nobody got time for Mary's sh*t.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #333 on: May 30, 2016, 06:23:12 PM »

Well, do we know more? We know he is not working a lot. We know that he does not own a comb/iron/mirror/alarm clock. We know he is not suitable to be crown prince, leave alone king of Denmark.

Would we be able to say anything more about Frodo? I mean, if we wanted to be friendly? LOL
Sanguine

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #334 on: May 31, 2016, 08:23:40 PM »

Well, do we know more? We know he is not working a lot. We know that he does not own a comb/iron/mirror/alarm clock. We know he is not suitable to be crown prince, leave alone king of Denmark.

Would we be able to say anything more about Frodo? I mean, if we wanted to be friendly? LOL

Sure, no problem. He's... Uh, let's see, he... Well, there's..... He... Ummmm.... There's always..... Give me a minute...
----------------------------------------------
Sorry, I'll have to get back to you on that.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #335 on: September 09, 2016, 08:21:06 PM »

Crown Prince Frederik's with a new million-kroner car - Prince pamper himself with a car in the millions

Crown Prince Frederik is something of a biltosse and he loves speed. Thus, there has through the ages been both Maserati GT, Tesla, Lancia Delta Integrale, Audi RS6 and many other speed monsters in his royal garages.

Now he is married and father of four, and therefore is the latest investment so-called VW-van. However, not a tame one of them, but a custom built four wheel drive case with snorkel and high ground clearance, so he can run into ponds up to 90 cm depth.

There is also a hitch with games in the nose of the car, so the Crown Prince can pull his boat ashore from the water or remove the logs from the road up in the hunting lodge in Trend, if he should want.

It is also very fitting with so crude a vehicle when you have a past as harsh frogman nicknamed Pingo. The price for the whole lot would for Frederick's subjects probably be on a piece of one million kroner, but free of both VAT and registration price is something more palatable to the car-crazy Crown prince.

just a serf

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #336 on: September 10, 2016, 01:24:27 PM »

I wonder if he paid anything towards the price?  Roll Eyes

"I haven't played since I stopped." - Waity Middleton
"You only have it if you've got it." - James, Marquis of Mallow
ronda

Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #337 on: September 10, 2016, 04:11:42 PM »

I wonder if he paid anything towards the price?  Roll Eyes

I doubt it.   These people receive lots of freebies because of who they are. !!

Smiley...Knowledge is Power...Smiley
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #338 on: February 07, 2017, 04:05:27 PM »

Laugh bounce Laugh bounce
Royal Me!

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #339 on: February 07, 2017, 04:28:45 PM »

NOT.
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #340 on: February 07, 2017, 06:20:12 PM »

Considering how his looks have faded, I think he's not even the most good-looking Danish prince - that would go to either Felix or Nikolai at this stage of the game. Glad he got a VW van that he can offroad and drive into rivers and stuff. WTF? Is this how he escapes from the family? He just jumps into his Scooby van and drives into the woods and lives like a survivalist?
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

New money SHOUTS -> -> old money whispers

Ignore
« Reply #341 on: February 07, 2017, 07:35:05 PM »

Laugh bounce Laugh bounce

Blink    No

Hester
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Samoa Samoa

Ignore
« Reply #342 on: February 08, 2017, 03:10:51 AM »

Willem-A and Haakon would not have allowed this sort of pretentious photo-shoot. How embarrassing!
chocolate_angel

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #343 on: February 08, 2017, 05:57:26 PM »

Derf only does what his wife tells him to do....Maybe she convinced him that a photoshoot is an excellent way to "modernise the monarchy"...
Larzen

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #344 on: March 18, 2017, 02:58:08 PM »

Frederik took part in Birkebeiner ski race like last year with Haakon, and like last year he lost the crown Prince competition. Haakon finnished the 54 Km on 3 hours and 58 minutes, Frederik used 4 hours and 22 minutes

https://www.nrk.no/ho/had...a-konkurrenten-1.13433778

The Birkebeinerrennet run has been held since 1932, and commemorates a trip made by the Birkebeiner loyalists to save the infant pretender to the Norwegian throne, Haakon Haakonsen, in 1206. All participants carry a backpack weighing at least 3.5 kg, symbolizing the weight of the then-one-year-old king.

A film has been made about this story
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hf0zON29z3c
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 29   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: