Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Maxima: 2019 Events  (Read 34360 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: September 12, 2019, 01:59:57 PM »

I don't know if it was some hot oil SOS treatment or good shampoo+conditioner but her hair look tons better in the evening. Blond hair are tricky to keep moist and shiny. Don't envy her  Wink

And how in case of not being a (completely) natural blond?
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: September 12, 2019, 02:10:12 PM »

I don't know if it was some hot oil SOS treatment or good shampoo+conditioner but her hair look tons better in the evening. Blond hair are tricky to keep moist and shiny. Don't envy her  Wink

And how in case of not being a (completely) natural blond?

He-he, getting blonde hair requires bleaching. The darker your starting shade, the more work may be required to reach your desired level of blonde hair. When this job is done by an experienced colorist, then the damage should be minimal and end results wow. But there's always some damage to the hair neverless. I have a feeling that Maxima's has been busy with other things and hasn't always visited her hairdresser. Not something bad but what a change good hairstyle can make!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: September 12, 2019, 02:29:04 PM »

Smiley Wink

I started as a natural blond, but over the years my hair got darker. For a long time I had, according to the hairdresser, a combo of dark and ash blond hair. Nowadays most people would describe me as a light brunette.

I haven't colored my hair very often, but when I did it wasn't blond. As of course you need to bleach and or decolor the hair to be able to color it blond. The only thing blond would be my short lived coup soleil (some blonde streaks in my hair) in my early 20s. Otherwise I most of the time ended up with reddish colors, for which no bleaching or decoloring was needed.

It is easy to understand that bleaching and/or decoloring of the hair can have a negative effect on the hair itself. Even when it is done by a well experienced and great hairdresser.

thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: September 12, 2019, 02:57:47 PM »

How is this the same hair?!?! She look stunning.
KatyMc

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: September 12, 2019, 08:14:31 PM »

Am hoping she won’t be rocking the same hair style at 80.

The red shoes from earlier in the day looked she found them at the back of the wardrobe, decided to wear them and realised they were uncomfortable and too small which is why they were at the back of the wardrobe.
Clover

Gigantic Member

United States United States

My daughter loves horses!

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: September 12, 2019, 09:52:51 PM »

How is this the same hair?!?! She look stunning.

She is wearing hair extensions.

dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: September 13, 2019, 06:59:57 AM »

Maxima and MT both have a chubby face, when they are using baby botox to smooth skin, it's not so obvious, actually look good.
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: