Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutch Royal News  (Read 458055 times)
fruela

Micro Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #2985 on: January 08, 2019, 11:34:08 PM »

Are they still on holiday? In Argentina,maybe? The girls must have gone back to school by now. No news ,engagements  or photos since their Christmas card?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2986 on: January 09, 2019, 02:14:17 PM »

Not sold on the "tried something new" idea, their last family portrait had the running towards the camera and turned into an internet parody immediately. (running from flames).

I understand the idea behind this portrait, but they all look horrible, the girls look like they either hold their breaths or pushing their chests out and again they use way too much make-up for such young girls. Alexia is 13 and she looks just like those 16-18 yos who believe they are all grown up already.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2987 on: January 15, 2019, 11:56:19 PM »

January 15, 2019, King Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima hosted traditional New Year reception at Amsterdam Royal Palace. Politicians, government executives and guests from various sectors of Dutch community attended the reception. Especially Dutch representatives of manufacturing industry were invited to this year's reception. Princess Beatrix, Princess Margriet and Prof. Mr. Pieter van Vollenhoven were present at the reception. A traditional new year reception will be held for foreign diplomats in the Netherlands and representatives of international organizations on January 16, Wednesday

Paulina

Warned
Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2988 on: January 16, 2019, 12:33:25 AM »

What a godawful dress and STILL Max makes it look nice and appropriate and matches her hair blowing in the wind. Love the stockings and modesty.
Seagull

Baby Member

Hong Kong Hong Kong

Ignore
« Reply #2989 on: January 16, 2019, 10:50:38 AM »

I find Maxima's fashion choices horrifying most of the time. The hair, well enough is said.

“In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.”
Buddha
gameofdrones

Baby Member

India India

Ignore
« Reply #2990 on: January 16, 2019, 12:23:41 PM »

First time commenting on the Dutch royal thread . I love Max. She has such a bold personality . I only wish she'd get a good blowout. Her hair looks like straw. Other then that she looks quite good and the dress kinda suits her.
anastasia beaverhausen

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #2991 on: January 16, 2019, 03:26:57 PM »

What a godawful dress and STILL Max makes it look nice and appropriate and matches her hair blowing in the wind. Love the stockings and modesty.

Yes, she can really turn a negative into a positive through sheer force of personality, can’t she?

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2992 on: January 16, 2019, 03:38:02 PM »

Her personality shining through makes it look relatively good. Something that doesn't work for Mosh……..
nonni

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #2993 on: January 16, 2019, 05:54:44 PM »

Max sure does have interesting fashion choices.  But her smile and personality, she can pull off anything
Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2994 on: January 16, 2019, 05:59:26 PM »

The dress reminds of the uniform that Qantas flight attendents wear or use to wear.
Pages: 1 ... 198 199 [200]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: