Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Dutch Royal News  (Read 436330 times)
Pomme

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #2895 on: July 24, 2018, 08:27:36 AM »

And Mabel....
She started off horribly with all the problems about her connections to 'alleged' national and international criminals.
A very clever and hardworking woman that never really seemed to feel the need to endear herself or make herself look pretty to the Dutch. Her husband and her mil love (d) her dearly, thats enough.
And since Friso was out of the line of succession, they had a lot more freedom of movement, weren't representing the Firm afaik (only family), so no real need either.
It is appreciated that she is still part of the family and that any new love interest stays out of the limelight (though we do wish her and The Bee  new happiness).
My pet peeve with Mabel is not all the Victor&Rolf, but the meh hair and makeup she pairs it with.

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Catananche

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #2896 on: July 24, 2018, 11:32:48 AM »

I have loads of respect for Mabel. She's smart, influential, works hard for several causes and is good at her job. I haven't seen or heard enough to know if I like her or not.

To be fair, you have to be pretty special to outshine Max! I think Laurentien doesn't even try to do that, she seems happy in the role she has. One of her causes is literacy and it's a very important one. I was shocked to learn we have a lot of adult functional illiterates in our country.
I wish with all my heart she would invest in some decent undergarments! Her outfits would look so much better (still outrageous, but better!) if she wore a good bra.

Max is well-liked, she brings some flair to an otherwise stiff and business-like Royal Family.  Nothing wrong with business-like, but some added flair is certainly appreciated. I love that WA loves his wife and daughters and that he isn't afraid to show that. He's also very proud of his girls and that also shows.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2897 on: July 24, 2018, 01:55:02 PM »

And Mabel....
She started off horribly with all the problems about her connections to 'alleged' national and international criminals.
A very clever and hardworking woman that never really seemed to feel the need to endear herself or make herself look pretty to the Dutch. Her husband and her mil love (d) her dearly, thats enough.
And since Friso was out of the line of succession, they had a lot more freedom of movement, weren't representing the Firm afaik (only family), so no real need either.
It is appreciated that she is still part of the family and that any new love interest stays out of the limelight (though we do wish her and The Bee  new happiness).
My pet peeve with Mabel is not all the Victor&Rolf, but the meh hair and makeup she pairs it with.

Agree totally upon your review of Mabel!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2898 on: July 24, 2018, 01:56:50 PM »

I have loads of respect for Mabel. She's smart, influential, works hard for several causes and is good at her job. I haven't seen or heard enough to know if I like her or not.

To be fair, you have to be pretty special to outshine Max! I think Laurentien doesn't even try to do that, she seems happy in the role she has. One of her causes is literacy and it's a very important one. I was shocked to learn we have a lot of adult functional illiterates in our country.
I wish with all my heart she would invest in some decent undergarments! Her outfits would look so much better (still outrageous, but better!) if she wore a good bra.

Max is well-liked, she brings some flair to an otherwise stiff and business-like Royal Family.  Nothing wrong with business-like, but some added flair is certainly appreciated. I love that WA loves his wife and daughters and that he isn't afraid to show that. He's also very proud of his girls and that also shows.

It is indeed lovely that WA isn't afraid of showing his love and pride of his family
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2899 on: August 29, 2018, 04:27:24 PM »

https://www.nu.nl/achterk...is-pasgeboren-puppys.html

Royal family finds home for newborn puppies

After two months the royal family has said goodbye to six of the seven puppies that were born in June at De Eikenhorst.

The puppies have "flew away", writes King Willem-Alexander on social media with a series of photos of the remaining dogs. "Luna stays with Nala and Skipper on the Eikenhorst."

At the end of June, the family was pleased with the arrival of seven labradorpups. "There are four males and three females, and the pups and mother Nala are doing well", the court said.

"One dog stays on the Eikenhorst, and for the other six brothers and sisters - if they are big enough - another warm home is found."
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2900 on: September 13, 2018, 06:45:58 PM »

Beatrix and Mabel at funeral Kofi Annan

http://royalcentral.co.uk...eral-of-kofi-annan-108225
http://www.epa.eu/human-i...-in-accra-photos-54622832

« Last Edit: September 13, 2018, 06:58:03 PM by Principessa » Logged
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2901 on: September 20, 2018, 01:06:58 PM »

This Thursday morning a very tragic accident took place in the Dutch town of Oss. A collision between a train and an electric wagon/car, also called a stint

In the collision, a train and an electric wagon, also called a stint, of a (local) children day care were involved. The children (four to eleven years) and their female companion were on their way to primary school (basisschool) De Korenaer in Oss.

Four children died in the collision on the railway in Oss. An adult and another child were seriously injured. They are both in a critical condition in the hospital.

The excutives of NS (=Dutch Railways (Nederlandse Spoorwegen)) and Prorail (rail infrastructure), queen Maxima, prime minister Mark Rutte, and government officials of the traffic and infrastructure governmental organisations reacted on this horrible accident.

Maxima was asked for a respons when visiting the Dutch/Frisian town of Drachten today, in relation to her children and music foundation:

Queen Máxima says that she and King Willem-Alexander are very sympathetic. "Our thoughts go out to all families who have lost their children because of a terrible accident in Oss", says Máxima during a visit to Drachten. "We have no words."

https://www.nu.nl/binnenl...n-in-oss.html?jwsource=cl

https://nos.nl/artikel/22...ook-maxima-leeft-mee.html
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 01:12:44 PM by Principessa » Logged
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2902 on: October 09, 2018, 02:44:38 PM »

https://www.nu.nl/brexit/...gen-naderende-brexit.html

"On Monday, King Willem-Alexander voiced his concerns about the forthcoming departure of the United Kingdom from the European Union in an interview with British journalists.

The prince expects a negative influence on trade between the Netherlands and the United Kingdom, including the British newspapers The Guardian and The Independent on the basis of the conversation.

The journalists were invited to Noordeinde Palace on the occasion of a forthcoming state visit by King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima. The couple will visit the United Kingdom in October.

In the conversation with the journalists, the king would have repeated the Dutch government's position on Brexit, but also said that the Netherlands must respect the choice of the British people.

Despite the adverse influence, the king thinks that the mutual trade will survive the withdrawal and that the ties between the countries will remain strong, according to the British media.

Brexit recurring topic during visit

During the state visit, the Brexit will be a recurring topic. Willem-Alexander and Máxima enter into discussions with the Dutch who are concerned about the consequences of the retirement.

The subject will probably also be discussed when the royal couple speaks with Prime Minister Theresa May, opposition leader Jeremy Corbyn, other politicians and members of the British royal family.

The state visit of the royal couple takes place on 23 and 24 October."
Missynat

Mini Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #2903 on: October 09, 2018, 09:29:36 PM »

October 23 and 24 Wax and Max will be on a State visit to UK.  Looking forward to seeing what Max will wear at the State dinner.  I know shallow me 
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #2904 on: October 09, 2018, 10:03:15 PM »

October 23 and 24 Wax and Max will be on a State visit to UK.  Looking forward to seeing what Max will wear at the State dinner.  I know shallow me 
I have forgotten this visit! Only two days seems too little time, I would love if we could get more Max's outfit in London! I can't wait for the bling, I hope we'll see the big guns!

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2905 on: October 11, 2018, 12:24:24 AM »

i am looking forwaed the visit to UK,that' will be fun  Wink

Pages: 1 ... 192 193 [194]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: