Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Willem & Max - EVENTS  (Read 269577 times)
AddiesGirl

Warned
Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1110 on: October 25, 2017, 08:13:18 PM »

Oh Max! The fur. The awful fur. The awful dyed fur. WHAT was she thinking?

She thinks that she is the center of the universe. That thought fills her entire head.

IOU  Star

I gave you one already today

Thanks so much, one Star back.

G Smiley
LOL, well she has always been slightly over the top, but now she is totally living it up. That or she gives new meaning to QMum's explanation, that since her audience would certainly wear their sundays finest for meeting the Queen, the Queen owes it to them to wear her best hat and the pearls.
Maxima certainly impressed the good farming people and their livestock with the frilly froufrou.

I'm in the minority, but I love how flamboyant Max is, she is seldom boring. I would have loved this outfit without the furry stuff and the velvet hat is too much, and her makeup is awfully heavy so this look is a fail. Had potential, but nope.
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1111 on: October 25, 2017, 09:27:06 PM »

Max has an "oops, I have killed a Muppet again"-moment almost every year. I count that appearance as the 2017 kill 

Rest in peace, Telly Monster  Cry.

AddiesGirl

Warned
Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1112 on: October 25, 2017, 09:47:35 PM »

Max has an "oops, I have killed a Muppet again"-moment almost every year. I count that appearance as the 2017 kill 

Laugh bounce Laughing Star Poor, poor Telly!
Turandot

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1113 on: October 26, 2017, 07:05:36 AM »

I liked the outfit until I saw that furry stuff  Cry

Fur or no fur, a brocade dress and a satin coat for a visit to a rural side are not only completely inappropriate but downright insulting to the people she meets there. Ist's like shooting at them "Look you peasants, I am a QUEEN and I never have to get my hands dirty by work like you!"
Pomme

Big Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #1114 on: October 26, 2017, 09:36:36 AM »

Fur or no fur, a brocade dress and a satin coat for a visit to a rural side are not only completely inappropriate but downright insulting to the people she meets there. Ist's like shooting at them "Look you peasants, I am a QUEEN and I never have to get my hands dirty by work like you!"

Well, the poor people of Holland seem to actually LIKE seeing their queen all dolled up to visit them. She's done quite a few of these visits so far, and her over the top attire hasn't really started a public outcry for the republic.
Here's what she wore on previous regional visits:

http://www.modekoninginma...e-outfit-streekbezoeken-0

And, knowing how much thousands and thousands of Dutch women each day are struggling with their ratty hair, they can totally relate to a queen who is 'just like us' (i.e. no dress sense and no brush)

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1115 on: October 26, 2017, 02:56:22 PM »

Laughing Laughing Star
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1116 on: October 26, 2017, 03:00:52 PM »

Well, the poor people of Holland seem to actually LIKE seeing their queen all dolled up to visit them. She's done quite a few of these visits so far, and her over the top attire hasn't really started a public outcry for the republic.
Here's what she wore on previous regional visits:

http://www.modekoninginma...e-outfit-streekbezoeken-0

And, knowing how much thousands and thousands of Dutch women each day are struggling with their ratty hair, they can totally relate to a queen who is 'just like us' (i.e. no dress sense and no brush)

Well then it is allright as I am not an inhibitant of Holland, but of the Netherlands Wink Smiley
And with regard to dress sense I am your typical Dutch woman according to your description    Even as I enjoy a FB topic as ANWB stelletjes.
My short hair is steep and sluice, which can be described as ratty, but hairdressers of non Dutch origin (Turkish-Dutch; Iranian-Dutch) liked my hair  Laugh bounce
ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #1117 on: December 01, 2017, 04:01:07 PM »

http://www.newmyroyals.co...alexanders-and-queen.html

oh my maxima! the slippers,the beach dress...a little too much maybe?but just maybe???

i LOVE the little antilloise's colorful pattern,beautiful!
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1118 on: December 01, 2017, 04:32:11 PM »

http://www.newmyroyals.co...alexanders-and-queen.html

oh my maxima! the slippers,the beach dress...a little too much maybe?but just maybe???

i LOVE the little antilloise's colorful pattern,beautiful!
OOOH Maxi Shocked
this would be the most ugly sandals i ever say on royal lady No

Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1119 on: December 01, 2017, 06:37:34 PM »

The sandals might be Gianvito Rossi, but honestly, they are not far from

I looooove the dress, but I would have styled it with Espandrillas. Either wedge ones or flat ones, if flat was the order of the day.
ElisaRose

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1120 on: December 01, 2017, 06:42:35 PM »

Fully agree with the above comments, the formal occasion and the length of the dress required a different type of shoe, if only for a few minutes. The dress and hat are lovely and really fit Maxima's 'there is no such thing as too much or too big' style.
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1121 on: December 01, 2017, 08:14:23 PM »

On December 01, 2017, King Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima of The Netherlands attended the annual celebrations of Saba Day in the capital of Saba, The Bottom. Saba Day, is the national day of the island in which all offices, schools and stores are closed. The island celebrates its diversity and culture through various activities and parades. The King and the Queen will visit Saint Martin island on December 2

Royalfan 72

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1122 on: December 01, 2017, 08:17:12 PM »

I hate this thing she has on her head. It does nothing for her.
Turandot

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1123 on: December 02, 2017, 08:20:50 AM »

I hate this thing she has on her head. It does nothing for her.

Me too. Must be a Satan atrocity because Max and Mathilde both have worn this thing in several different colours. It is downright fugly.
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1124 on: December 02, 2017, 10:28:35 PM »

King Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima arrived at Princess Juliana International Airport in Saint Martin, on the last day of the 3 day visit to Caribean islands St. Eustatius, Saba and Saint Martin. The King and the Queen visited Saint Martin Red Cross office for the purpose of receiving information about humanitarian aid activities performed after Hurricane Irma. The purpose of that visit is to monitor reconstruction works on the island after the destruction caused by Hurricane Irma.

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: