Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Willem & Max - EVENTS  (Read 342658 times)
Lurker

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1365 on: August 31, 2018, 11:18:48 PM »

Honestly, how can anyone in their right minds compare Max' today's pale pink outfit with Markle's so far pale pink outfits and call that "copying"?

Look at Max' brooch alone ... those sleeves ... and THE HAT. This is a typical Max look, she doesn't need to copy, and certainly not from Mrs. Pale Bland of Sussex.

If anyone should take note, then the other way round, because Max goes pale pink for over a decade already, and all of her outfits, no matter if hit or miss, had at least some interest to them (and some awesome BLING, for sure).

Max is one of a kind, with no need to copy anyone. I'd love to see her sit down to dinner and try to eat in those ridiculous sleeves.
anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1366 on: September 01, 2018, 12:01:43 AM »

Of course Max copied. Absolutely nobody wore pale pink before Megs, and they both have new dogs and names that begin with “M”.  It’s uncanny.
onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1367 on: September 01, 2018, 12:50:16 AM »

I have said it before, Maxima is maxima all the way! It's her personality that shines through her fashion choices and that's why she carries well even the most extravagant outfits.

OnederWoman

Baby Member

I wonder what happened to OnederWoman

Ignore
« Reply #1368 on: September 01, 2018, 06:01:25 AM »

I simply adore Max! Even when she’s schlumpy, she’s schlumpy with panache and grace! Plus, she’s whip-smart, articulate, confident, etc. It might even be fair to say that I have a huge girl crush on Her Majesty! 😂😬😍
rosella
Banned
Banned
Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1369 on: September 01, 2018, 06:29:59 AM »

Yes! Big hats big bling even if I'm not in love with huge insects in gold, and great personal qualities all round. There's no-one like Maxie!
chocolate_angel

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1370 on: September 02, 2018, 01:08:49 PM »

A certain newcomer fo the BRF will NEVER have MAx's charisma, intelligence and style...
Eve

Mini Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #1371 on: September 02, 2018, 01:31:04 PM »

Those stories how some royal lady try to copy Kate's or now Megan's style sound so stupid and ridiculous! Especially when e.g. Maxima and Letizia have been in the picture far longer and has worn all kind of different styles-colors long before these two entered the limelight. So Megan wore pink, and now everyone else copy HER if they wear pink?! Seriously??
Maxima has her own unique style, personality, posture and charisma that is hard to copy and match! I know some don't like her obsession with jewellery and big hats but I so enjoy seeing them! She's so fun to watch.

Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #1372 on: September 02, 2018, 01:45:17 PM »

Maxima has more personality and charisma in her little finger than all the other royal ladies together (except Letizia), especially the newly minted ones. The idea that she might copy someone else is ludicrous. If a certain color or cut or collar is in fashion, the royal ladies will all wear a version at some point...
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1373 on: September 02, 2018, 09:40:45 PM »

Maxima copying Meghan??? Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked : Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh? Huh?
they wish Roll Eyes  Meg doesn't have even 5% of Maxima Charisma and charm none of the new joining royal ladies have Maxi is unique so if someone should set and take lessons is royal newcomers not the contrary

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1374 on: September 02, 2018, 09:44:05 PM »

Honestly, how can anyone in their right minds compare Max' today's pale pink outfit with Markle's so far pale pink outfits and call that "copying"?

Look at Max' brooch alone ... those sleeves ... and THE HAT. This is a typical Max look, she doesn't need to copy, and certainly not from Mrs. Pale Bland of Sussex.

If anyone should take note, then the other way round, because Max goes pale pink for over a decade already, and all of her outfits, no matter if hit or miss, had at least some interest to them (and some awesome BLING, for sure).

Max is one of a kind, with no need to copy anyone. I'd love to see her sit down to dinner and try to eat in those ridiculous sleeves.

This is absolutely delusional.  Max has more charisma and unique style in her little finger than Sparkles has in her entire body.  Maxima is Maxima.  She is completely self-aware. Sparkles doesn't even come close.  Roll Eyes
Qua Patet Orbis

Baby Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Ignore
« Reply #1375 on: September 09, 2018, 09:22:22 AM »

Maxima has more personality and charisma in her little finger than all the other royal ladies together (except Letizia), especially the newly minted ones. The idea that she might copy someone else is ludicrous. If a certain color or cut or collar is in fashion, the royal ladies will all wear a version at some point...

I agree, I think that 98% of all mature women would fade away dreadfully if they would be in close presence of Maxima.
TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #1376 on: September 09, 2018, 09:00:43 PM »

This is absolutely delusional.  Max has more charisma and unique style in her little finger than Sparkles has in her entire body.  Maxima is Maxima.  She is completely self-aware. Sparkles doesn't even come close.  Roll Eyes

Has the RVD made an announcement on the expected delivery date for Maxima's sleeves? After the family released the photos of Nala's babies,  I'm really hoping to see a photo of the little cap, 3/4 length and full length sleeves in the coming months.  Banana
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1377 on: October 11, 2018, 01:10:45 AM »

King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima of The Netherlands are making a 3 day state visit to Germany. On October 10, King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima were welcomed by Governor of Rhineland-Palatinate Malu Dreyer and her husband Klaus Jensen with a state ceremony held at State Chancellery of Rhineland-Palatinate in Mainz. Afterwards, the King and the Queen attended a lunch at the Presidential Palace. The theme of the lunch is "200 years of Raiffeisen". F.W. Raiffeisen, born in Rhineland-Palatinate in 1818, was one of the founders of the cooperative movement.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1378 on: October 11, 2018, 01:13:49 AM »

Princess MS

Warned
Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1379 on: October 11, 2018, 04:15:44 AM »

That is one awful dress - Natan I suspect
Pages: 1 ... 90 91 [92] 93 94   Go Up