Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 98   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Willem & Max - EVENTS  (Read 383379 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1410 on: November 14, 2018, 06:23:33 PM »

Maxi alway alway jave to put her touch 
Olalaaa that feather necklace

Missynat

Mini Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1411 on: November 23, 2018, 10:07:23 PM »

This is one ugly jumpsuit!  She should burn it.

Wardrobe mistress

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1412 on: November 23, 2018, 10:29:58 PM »

Do you think at some point they get numb from so much shopping and decision making and they just throw in the towel and just say yes to everything despite how inappropriate it is.

Marieke

Warned
Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #1413 on: December 08, 2018, 08:14:56 PM »

Yesterday they hosted the annual 'Uitblinkerslunch' for Dutch people who did a special accomplishment .

Maxima repeated her Etro dress and Natan boots.

From previous event :

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1414 on: December 10, 2018, 04:26:46 PM »

The President of the Republic of Cabo Verde, Jorge Carlos de Almeida Fonseca is currently making a State visit to the Netherlands on December 10 and 11, 2018 upon the invitation of the King. He was accompanies by his wife, Lígia Dias Fonseca. On December 10, 2018, Dutch King Willem-Alexander and Queen Maxima officially welcomed President Fonseca and his wife on Dam Square in Amsterdam. After the inspection of the guard of honour, a reception was held at Amsterdam Royal Palace for the Dutch and Cabo Verdean officials taking part in the visit

fruela

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1415 on: January 13, 2019, 01:50:11 PM »

Still no engagements? Unusual. Is Máxima OK? She 's had some health issues for a couple of years. I hope they are all fine and getting ready for future commitments.
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #1416 on: January 13, 2019, 02:22:55 PM »

They normally take the Dutch school holidays off (21 Dec - 6 Jan this year), usually go to Argentina then.

They moved from Eikenhorst to Huis ten Bosch as of today 13 January.
Although I don't doubt that they have packed very few of the boxes themselves, I expect at least Max to spend some time supervising the move.

Also, Max' Beauty Gift Cards tend to expire in January so to use them up she has a few things done around this time.

I don't see a pattern of ill healtn or reason for concern.
Her last public engagement was on Dec 19 btw.
New Year's receptions on 15 and 16 Jan.
Full agenda and news on www.koninklijkhuis.nl.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2019, 02:33:42 PM by Pomme » Logged

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
fruela

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1417 on: January 13, 2019, 05:07:34 PM »

Thank you, Pomme. I thought  pupils went back to school earlier than that , like in some other countries up north. In Spain our second term always begins after the 6th of January, because we celebrate the Epiphany, when the Three Kings bring our gifts.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1418 on: January 13, 2019, 11:09:38 PM »

Thank you, Pomme. I thought  pupils went back to school earlier than that , like in some other countries up north. In Spain our second term always begins after the 6th of January, because we celebrate the Epiphany, when the Three Kings bring our gifts.

A colleague of mine is half Spanish/half Dutch. For his children they found a way in between during the busy holiday season. With the maternal grandparents (Dutch) they celebrate Saint Nicholas, while with the paternal grandparents (Spanish/Dutch) they celebrate Epiphany.
ralf103

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1419 on: January 13, 2019, 11:16:10 PM »

I think it was said they were in Argentina not all that long ago and if the girls have just gone back to school and the whole family have just moved house (okay palace) I'm not surprised we haven't see too much of Maxima recently.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1420 on: January 15, 2019, 10:01:30 PM »

Dutch King Willem-Alexander, Queen Maxima and their three daughters officially moved into the Huis ten Bosch in The Hague. The Government information service announced that King Willem-Alexander, Queen Maxima and their three daughters have moved to the palace in The Hague. The family had lived since 2003 at the Eikenhorst villa in Wassenaar. The Huis ten Bosch Palace (House in the Woods palace) is one of the three palaces made available by the state to the Dutch Royal Family

editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #1421 on: January 15, 2019, 10:25:58 PM »

I think that's going to be a big adjustment for the girls.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1422 on: January 15, 2019, 10:57:43 PM »

With regard to surroundings, the palace yes. But their schools and actiactivbities are still relatively close by.

They moved from Wassenaar to The Hague, which border each other. While so many years ago their dad made the larger move ftom Drakensteyn (yet again Beatrix's residence) in the very small town of Lage Vuursche to Huis ten Bosch in the much bigger The Hague
fruela

Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1423 on: January 15, 2019, 11:14:53 PM »

Q. Máxima must be really  warm,fun, outgoing, intelligent,  er, fashionwise  daring, etc.  Lovely.  Now then, her hair would need something  ( not hairspray or teasing) , a solution. It  droops , soars or gets out of place and spoils her look. Her photos in the blue coat ...she looks like a schoolgirl doing an assignment. Her smile is unique,though.Always.
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #1424 on: January 15, 2019, 11:51:10 PM »

With regard to surroundings, the palace yes. But their schools and actiactivbities are still relatively close by.

They moved from Wassenaar to The Hague, which border each other. While so many years ago their dad made the larger move ftom Drakensteyn (yet again Beatrix's residence) in the very small town of Lage Vuursche to Huis ten Bosch in the much bigger The Hague

Indeed, instead of cycling 10 kms to school, it's only 5.5 now  Grin
And they've moved a bit closer to their hockeyclub, too.

I'm pretty sure they've not given the girls huge appartments or rooms, just a good size room and their own bathroom/shower/toilet etc (over here, most regular houses will have only one bathroom and a separate toilet (or 2) for the family members to share - an en suite, where every bedroom had its own bathroom is even unusual in big family houses of 6-12 (bed)rooms. You may find this layout in newly built big houses though.)

Here's the most expensive pad in my town:
https://www.funda.nl/koop...neraal-van-heutszlaan-34/
(one bathroom)

the most expensive place on the open market in Wassenaar
https://www.funda.nl/koop...29083-paauwlaan-3-5-en-7/
(7 bed, 4 bath, apparently)

and the currently most expensive crib in the Netherlands:
https://www.funda.nl/koop...9065299-bentveldsweg-142/

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Pages: 1 ... 93 94 [95] 96 97 98   Go Up
  Print