Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 105   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Willem & Max - EVENTS  (Read 425011 times)
Missynat

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1500 on: May 22, 2019, 07:25:55 PM »

Max and Wax on their third day of their visit to Germany.  Max doesn't look good - something is wrong with the dress - the squashed breasts, ill fitted dress, the blah color?

I usually like what Max wears but here she has epically fail.
Lurker

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1501 on: May 22, 2019, 08:56:56 PM »

Max and Wax on their third day of their visit to Germany.  Max doesn't look good - something is wrong with the dress - the squashed breasts, ill fitted dress, the blah color?

All of the above, AND those ridiculous sleeves. Why oh why does she keep shopping at Natan???
Eliza B

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1502 on: May 22, 2019, 09:02:09 PM »

The dress is ill fitting on bust especially,  the brooch and earrings/bracelets don't match and belong on different outfits, the shoes are pvc and yuck.

I like her hat, smile... actually everything neck up is great!!
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1503 on: May 22, 2019, 09:13:20 PM »

The biggest problem with this dress is that one can sadly tell that she forgot her undergarments. You can see her girls headers about an inch under the darts…

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1504 on: May 22, 2019, 11:14:03 PM »

The biggest problem with this dress is that one can sadly tell that she forgot her undergarments. You can see her girls headers about an inch under the darts…

And.....thanks for pointing it out  Blink
What is seen cannot be unseen.....
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1505 on: May 22, 2019, 11:33:57 PM »

And.....thanks for pointing it out  Blink
What is seen cannot be unseen.....

Yikes, now that you told me  Crazy
Missynat

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1506 on: May 24, 2019, 10:18:22 PM »

I laughed so hard when I saw this.  Thanks for pointing them out (no pun intended). 
karma chamelion

Large Member

Let them eat banana bread

Ignore
« Reply #1507 on: May 24, 2019, 10:43:15 PM »

I loathe those shoes, plastic and suede? Blurgh
Going to get the brain bleach now re the girls.

Currently on the Lit Train for GIANTS!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1508 on: June 06, 2019, 01:53:55 PM »

Wednesday evening, June 5, there has been a meeting between Ivanka Trump and WA & Max at Palace Huis den Bosch in the Hague, the Netherlands:

https://www.nu.nl/binnenl...mp-in-huis-ten-bosch.html

The translation according to Google Translate Wink Smiley

Royal couple had a private meeting with Ivanka Trump in Huis ten Bosch

Ivanka Trump, daughter and adviser of the American president Donald Trump, was received on Wednesday evening at Huis ten Bosch palace for a private meeting by King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima.

The reception took place in the context of the Global Entrepreneurship Summit (GES), in which about two thousand entrepreneurs, investors and politicians took part in the last few days.

The royal couple spoke with Trump about the economic strengthening of women, a subject that both Queen Máxima and the daughter of the American president are intensively involved with.

Trump has met the queen several times before. Earlier on Wednesday, she was full of praise for the Queen's work with the UN.

"Máxima is an incredible leader"

"She is an incredible leader in access to finance," Trump said. "She puts her heart and energy into this topic. She talks about this all over the world, long before others did. We are very grateful to her."

The American came from London on Wednesday, where she participated in her father's state visit to Queen Elizabeth, to The Hague. She spoke there at the closing meeting of the international entrepreneurial stop, where she met Prince Constantijn, among others. Queen Máxima had spoken at the opening on Tuesday.

2000 entrepreneurs are taking part in the economic top

During GES, entrepreneurs, investors and politicians spoke about economic opportunities, food, water, energy, health, connectivity, the future of work and access to capital.

The GES was organized by the Netherlands and the United States. The Netherlands pays the costs of around 15 million euros.
Missynat

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1509 on: June 19, 2019, 12:56:08 PM »

Max and Wax still look to be in love. 

thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1510 on: June 19, 2019, 01:48:15 PM »

Max and Wax still look to be in love. 

I love this picture of them. It's such a cute moment and the look on Max's face especially is just such pure happiness.
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #1511 on: June 19, 2019, 02:07:14 PM »

... may I add that Max looks ten years younger in this picture? That's what happiness does to people :-)
KatyMc

Micro Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1512 on: June 19, 2019, 05:10:49 PM »

... may I add that Max looks ten years younger in this picture? That's what happiness does to people :-)

Yes, she does! Its a lovely picture.
CyrilSebastian

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1513 on: June 20, 2019, 03:32:30 AM »

Yes, she does! Its a lovely picture.

It is an extremely lovely picture. I like the fact that Willem-Alexander wears a top hat and carries an umbrella.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1514 on: August 22, 2019, 12:00:39 PM »

WA and Max at the (private) goodbye to Christina today.
Pages: 1 ... 99 100 [101] 102 103 ... 105   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: