Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 74   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Willem & Max - EVENTS  (Read 261838 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #930 on: February 09, 2017, 11:32:47 AM »

Max and Wax attended dinner in Leipzig, Germany.

This is a repeat Nina Ricci dress.  Most of the outfits on this German trip are repeats.  Good to see that she recycles although that teal caterpillar like jacket she should burn along with many of her Satan designed outfits.

Max looks good, and WA, well looks like WA Wink Smiley
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #931 on: February 09, 2017, 12:04:10 PM »

LOL, in this get up she should actually fade into the background inside the rooms at Wartburg Castle.
It is great location though. Can recommend it for the German Sightseeing tour. Martin Luther took refuge there while outlawed and it was there that he translated the bible. There is also a famous ink stain on the wall of his cell. Legend had it, he threw the ink pot at the wall out of frustration...
Oh, to visit the most famous sights of the world, be allowed into areas usually closed for the regular visitor, not having to stand in line for admission and being able to view everything in detail (without being pushed by throngs of japanese and german tourists) having a tour guide who is totally knowledgable and willing to explain all to you - and then call it WORK.

...with deepest respect, Dear Fairy.It is only considered work, if you actually listened, and then understood what was told to you.

Otherwise, it is considered 2 dress up schedules on the calendar, hookay? Tongue

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #932 on: February 09, 2017, 12:07:42 PM »

Max' suit:

France - March 2016 :

Netherlands - November 2016

Germany - February 2017:

The cardigan is of Natan, and worn previously in the Netherlands (Almelo):
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #933 on: February 09, 2017, 01:10:03 PM »

LOL, in this get up she should actually fade into the background inside the rooms at Wartburg Castle.
It is great location though. Can recommend it for the German Sightseeing tour. Martin Luther took refuge there while outlawed and it was there that he translated the bible. There is also a famous ink stain on the wall of his cell. Legend had it, he threw the ink pot at the wall out of frustration...
Oh, to visit the most famous sights of the world, be allowed into areas usually closed for the regular visitor, not having to stand in line for admission and being able to view everything in detail (without being pushed by throngs of japanese and german tourists) having a tour guide who is totally knowledgable and willing to explain all to you - and then call it WORK.

...with deepest respect, Dear Fairy.It is only considered work, if you actually listened, and then understood what was told to you.

Otherwise, it is considered 2 dress up schedules on the calendar, hookay? Tongue

G Smiley
LOL, it certainly should but I am afraid, it pays them quite the same.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #934 on: February 09, 2017, 02:34:55 PM »

Max is lucky to have such a great personality and charisma, because she her sartorial choices are often, if not always, questionable. Satan should be stuck in a spaceship and sent in space ASAP. His clothes are a crime against humankind.
Missynat

Mini Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #935 on: February 09, 2017, 08:30:37 PM »

More photos from their current trip to Germany. Max looks fantastic - good hair day, great accessories and best part, her mega watt smile.

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #936 on: February 09, 2017, 11:48:59 PM »

Incredible how Max can look frumpy and so elegant in the same week  Halo Today's dress and cape look amazing - a little too much for a daytime event perhaps  Beer

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #937 on: February 10, 2017, 12:54:12 AM »

This outfit - 
Tatini

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #938 on: February 10, 2017, 07:59:48 AM »

Max has the gravitas to look like a real queen! The Netherlands are lucky to have her.  Smiley
Missynat

Mini Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #939 on: February 10, 2017, 01:32:02 PM »

Today is the last day of their visit to Germany.  I hope there is a farewell gala and Max is raiding the jewelry vault.  

This is another repeated top that Max have worn before.  The top is by Satan.  Almost the same looking top as that unflattering gray top she wore the other day.  Was there a clearance sale, buy one and get 10 free ones in different shades?   Huh?

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #940 on: February 11, 2017, 12:20:01 AM »

This dress looks terrible with the peep toes and black stockings  Confused

Not sure nude heels work well here...

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #941 on: February 13, 2017, 04:58:36 PM »

This dress looks terrible with the peep toes and black stockings  Confused

Not sure nude heels work well here...

Lets compare them with how she previously wore them:

Worn before at:
The lighter colored stockings are indeed a better option, but not with those peeptoe shoes. I would prefer bare legs, or a very thin stockings (nude, black) with a closed black shoe.

Worn before at: visit of president Hollande of France to NL (2014)
According to Express this was a faux de pas: http://www.express.co.uk/...n-faux-pas-in-dodgy-dress
Indeed the bronze shoes worn previously are a better option then the nude shoes.
Missynat

Mini Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #942 on: February 21, 2017, 03:06:29 PM »

Max and Wax visited Krimpen aan den IJssel, Netherlands.  Any of our Dutch disher know how to pronounce this town?  Quite a mouthful.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #943 on: February 21, 2017, 03:41:22 PM »

Max and Wax visited Krimpen aan den IJssel, Netherlands.  Any of our Dutch disher know how to pronounce this town?  Quite a mouthful.

I know how to pronounce it, but not how to explain it to a non Dutch speaker    Wink

Just looked it up at Wikipedia, both the Dutch and Engelish version give a way of pronounciation.:
https://nl.wikipedia.org/...ki/Krimpen_aan_den_IJssel
https://en.wikipedia.org/...ki/Krimpen_aan_den_IJssel

BTW when breaking down the name, it literally means something like a town called Krimpen, which is located at the IJssel river. To be extra confusing you have two IJssel rivers in the Netherlands, namely 1 in the east which is a branch of the Rhine (and after which the IJsselmeer is named) and 1 in the west, the so called Hollandse (or Hollandsche) IJssel. Krimpen is located in the vicinity of the last one.

You see similar naming for other Dutch towns, for example Alphen aan den Rijn (Alphen at the Rhine), Guelle aan de Maas (Guella at the Meuse) and Millingen aan de Rijn (Millingen at the Rhine).
« Last Edit: February 21, 2017, 03:49:57 PM by Principessa » Logged
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #944 on: February 21, 2017, 05:27:21 PM »

To connect a town to a river is quite usual in Germany (like Frankfurt am Main) and England (Stratford upon Avon) as well.
It dates back to the times without postal codes...

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 61 62 [63] 64 65 ... 74   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: