Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 75   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Willem & Max - EVENTS  (Read 269590 times)
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1035 on: July 01, 2017, 02:01:49 AM »

Yes, I noticed the facial hair, the sun damage, the deep lines/bunny lines, white heads, acne scars (on the nose)...  Nerves

HD photos are no one's friend, especially for someone with such bad skin. I don't believe the skin of most "normal" woman of her age is like this. For someone who has unlimited resources to pay for facials and beauty treatments, it's incomprehensible.    
« Last Edit: July 01, 2017, 02:15:29 AM by Laprincess » Logged
Paddy1311

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1036 on: July 01, 2017, 07:25:56 PM »

Max's looks terrible, but whats new. She has always looked terrible.

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1037 on: July 01, 2017, 08:21:23 PM »

I admire the fact that she hasn't turned her face to plastic, a la Mosh; however, there's no excuse for the facial hair.  Get a wax, Max.  Now.   Thumb down
Felicia

Warned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1038 on: July 03, 2017, 02:53:01 PM »

Looks to me like she has facial "down" rather than facial hair-I dont think its gross

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1039 on: July 04, 2017, 01:05:59 AM »

Looks to me like she has facial "down" rather than facial hair-I dont think its gross

"Down" on a human is hair. 
Lizardcandy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1040 on: July 04, 2017, 04:12:44 PM »

Wait, are women expected to shave clear downy hair from every surface of their faces? If so, I've got a problem but it's not one I'm willing to do anything about Tongue

I'm okay with eyebrow grooming, I expect men to do it too. Women seldom have a lush enough mustache to be nicely groomed, so I'm okay with that being removed also, but otherwise? Meh.

On the flipside  I find the grooming requirements of most countries ridiculous for women. Why should we be told that natural normal hair from the brow bone to our toes is gross and must be constantly removed, opening us up to infection and bacteria? So there you go lol!

I like Max's face and those wrinkles are earned with her expressiveness and engagement. Smiley
Felicia

Warned
Mini Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1041 on: July 04, 2017, 05:07:07 PM »

Exactly Lizziecandy.

I think there IS a difference between say long stray hairs on the chin/moustache and the perfectly normal down that some people have
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #1042 on: July 04, 2017, 07:27:56 PM »

Wait, are women expected to shave clear downy hair from every surface of their faces? If so, I've got a problem but it's not one I'm willing to do anything about Tongue

I'm okay with eyebrow grooming, I expect men to do it too. Women seldom have a lush enough mustache to be nicely groomed, so I'm okay with that being removed also, but otherwise? Meh.

On the flipside  I find the grooming requirements of most countries ridiculous for women. Why should we be told that natural normal hair from the brow bone to our toes is gross and must be constantly removed, opening us up to infection and bacteria? So there you go lol!

I like Max's face and those wrinkles are earned with her expressiveness and engagement. Smiley

No, of course not.  It's just a personal preference.  I just know that if I were in her shoes and if that facial hair was showing up regularly in photographs, I'd probably wax it off as I do not find it attractive.

@ Felicia-It might be perfectly normal, but like everything else, it's a personal preference and my personal preference is that I'd prefer it not show up in pictures of myself.  If Max is cool with it, then I guess it doesn't matter.  No need to get defensive about it. Roll Eyes
EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1043 on: July 07, 2017, 06:03:03 PM »

Maybe I'm going easy on her because I like her, but I think Max looks fine for a 46 year old woman.

I'd rather see a 46 year old woman who looks like a 46 year old woman but seems like a decent person and is down to earth despite being her wealthy and privilege and seems like she'd be fun to spend time with, than a 46 year old woman who has had so much botox her face barely moves and is a cold ice queen with her nose always in the air.

Max is also in the unenviable position of having no control over what photos of her are published. As a private citizen, I don't have to upload an 'ugly' photo to the internet - it's different for Max.

(Oh and personally, I will shape my eyebrows - I prefer the look and I have one brow which is naturally more bushy than the other and dislike them looking uneven - and I will pluck the annoying single black hair that grows from a couple of moles on my cheek, but that's as far as I'll go with face waxing).

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
Princess BlueEyes

Warned
Gigantic Member

New money SHOUTS -> -> old money whispers

Ignore
« Reply #1044 on: July 08, 2017, 04:27:41 AM »

Annual photos taken on 7 July 2017 at the Kagerplassen, in Warmond, The Netherlands.

Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #1045 on: July 08, 2017, 05:11:31 AM »

Beautiful pictures, every time I see the girls, they look bigger, not little girls anymore, they became a pretty young women. I like their clothes and their style definitely has the Max influence (see the unusual sleeves) 

wisdomheaven

Gigantic Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #1046 on: July 08, 2017, 10:37:09 PM »

As a culture, we critique royals/public women for getting work done, but when royals/public women look their age or don't have perfect faces, they also get critiqued.

Max dabbles in botox like almost all public women, but she still retains the natural age of her face. I think she is prettier for it myself even if I am all about waxing my face as a personal preference too  Secret But I applaud public women who have their lines and their facial fuzz and accept the natural beauty of age  Thumb up

I also LOVE her outfit in the family photos. Very cute and relatively normal for Max  Grin
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1047 on: July 16, 2017, 11:35:31 AM »

Currently the EC female soccer takes place in NL. Max and Wax were present at one of the 1st matches of the Dutch (female) lions.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1048 on: July 18, 2017, 07:30:38 AM »

On July 17, 2017, 3 years after the tragic accident with flight MH17 WA and Max revealed the (remembrance) monument in Vijfhuizen, the Netherlands. They did this together with some "basisschool" children from Vijfhuizen by walking to the monument holding sunflowers (a symbol of the MH17 remembrance)  The monument is part of the so called remembrance forrest in which a tree is planted for every single one of the MH17 victims
cordtx

Warned
Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1049 on: July 18, 2017, 08:17:17 AM »

Sunflowers are used in men's funerals alot near where i live.
I think the tree idea for each victim is an awesome idea!!
Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 75   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: