Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 109   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Willem & Max - EVENTS  (Read 453017 times)
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #1275 on: April 26, 2018, 09:13:24 PM »

Star for you Principessa  Laughing I think that background looks more realistic and credible than the original one 

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1276 on: April 26, 2018, 09:17:27 PM »

Well they have a lot of fun with photoshopping the pictures over here in NL  Wink
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1277 on: April 26, 2018, 11:24:26 PM »

that's weird family photo Sad

shastadaisy

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1278 on: April 27, 2018, 12:26:55 AM »

Does Ariane have a slight cross eye? Iíve noticed it before but always thought sheíd outgrow it.
wisdomheaven

Humongous Member

Probably don't know what timezone I am in.

Ignore
« Reply #1279 on: April 27, 2018, 12:47:27 AM »

My goodness, the girls have grown! I still think of them as little little girl. They are very pretty in their own way, but Alexia is quite the stunner and has a lot of charisma.

The King and Queen's photos are nice but the family photos are...unfortunate  Yikes
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1280 on: April 27, 2018, 05:10:47 AM »

GREAT recycling  Thumb up Wink

EstellesBows

Medium Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1281 on: April 27, 2018, 01:26:16 PM »

I'm not a big fan of the photo (and agree it looks like a promo photo for a Netflix series where a rich family all gets killed by the jealous maid or something), but I think they are a genuinely loving and happy family and that always seems to shine through, no matter how poorly composed a photo may be.

I agree that the vibe of Alexia's photo is a little too old and I do wish they chose a different photo for her or got her into different poses.

She has this streak to her that seems to like attention and being "pretty", and I don't say that to be critical. I actually think it makes perfect sense - she's the middle child of her family, and in terms of being a member of the royal family, she's the "spare", never going to be as important as her big sister.

Now while I think Wax and Max do a tremendous job of treating all 3 girls as equally loved members of the family that sits at the dinner table privately and unwraps presents at Christmas where there isn't a camera to be seen, the reality is that Amalia is the future queen and Alexia (and Ariane) are not, and they do need to prepare for that. They can't completely ignore the reality that Amalia is going to be Queen and Alexis and Ariane will need to make their own way in life like Friso and Constantijn did.

I can see why she sometimes looks for ways to get herself apart from her sisters, but especially Amalia, and goes with being the "pretty" one or making herself the "star" of the photo. And this is not at all a criticism of her, she's a 12 year child in a position that is not easy psychologically - she's growing up knowing that no matter how much her parents love her and tell her she is as loved as her big sister, her sister will be Queen and she won't be.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #1282 on: April 27, 2018, 01:35:33 PM »

Also Alexia is the ďstarĒ of the picture  Secret front and center, the only with white top, the only red haired, BTW did they color her hair? the rest of the family is part of the background, looks like is her birthday instead of her dad.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1283 on: April 27, 2018, 01:39:09 PM »

GREAT recycling  Thumb up Wink

Great find!!!
EstellesBows

Medium Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1284 on: April 27, 2018, 03:21:12 PM »

I wonder if the coloured hair is someone Alexia has expressed a preference for. I was about that age when I decided I hated my ďmousyĒ hair colour and wanted to be a ďnicerĒ brown and asked my mum yo let me dye it.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
jessmie

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1285 on: April 27, 2018, 04:25:18 PM »

Hasnít Alexiaís hair always been kind of reddish? I remember her sisters were always very blonde, but I always though her hair colour was darker, a combination of red and brown. I could be wrong though. She may have had it coloured or maybe it was photoshopped?

Also, Amalia is really tall!
jamesa
Banned
Warned
Mini Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1286 on: April 27, 2018, 10:16:52 PM »

I think a horror of photos, especially that of the makeup girls ...! 11 and 13 years!
The average girl poses as if she were a model. What values are you giving to these girls? Is being less ugly rewarded?
Why is the center of the photos the middle girl? She is something more "cute" than her sisters but she should not have a role in any way about her sisters ... If anything, the older one is the one that should ... but the black photo all ... except Alexia? The older and younger sisters pose "normal", Alexia in Greece's Olympia plan ... painted, super-groomed ... it looks like she's 20 years old What's going on? Apart from that, the whole family on a diet ... what values do they want to transmit? I'm horrified
Then they go out to the street and the photoshop is useless ... they are still the same
 Nono Nono Nono Nono
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1287 on: April 28, 2018, 11:23:13 AM »

If Leonor or Sofia had makeup and posed like Alexia, Spanish press would have crucified their mother (it's always Letizia's fault). But Maxima gets away with anything. Yes, Alexia is on MO's path. She's a pretty girl, but not model material. The makeup, the hair color, the pose....way too early for a 12 years old.

PD, Idon't think those two blue lace dresses are the same. One has shorter sleeves and it is a fit and flare style. The other one has longer 3/4 sleeves and it's more straight. They're most likely custom-made for each girl but using the same fabric.

jessmie

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1288 on: April 28, 2018, 02:35:21 PM »

There isnít anything wrong with the girls wearing makeup. With any girls. Itís not like they are wearing smoky-eyes and red lipstick. Itís very discreet and itís for official pictures and their clothes are completely age appropriate.

Also, while Alexia looks slight self-absorbed in comparison to her sisters, I donít think thereís a comparison between her and Maria Olympia. At Alexiaís age, Maria-Olympia was already going to parties and fashion shows with her mothers and she was dressing like a 20-year-old in heels and mini-dresses. Alexia looks nothing like a 20-year-old.
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1289 on: April 28, 2018, 03:32:27 PM »

There isnít anything wrong with the girls wearing makeup. With any girls. Itís not like they are wearing smoky-eyes and red lipstick. Itís very discreet and itís for official pictures and their clothes are completely age appropriate.

Also, while Alexia looks slight self-absorbed in comparison to her sisters, I donít think thereís a comparison between her and Maria Olympia. At Alexiaís age, Maria-Olympia was already going to parties and fashion shows with her mothers and she was dressing like a 20-year-old in heels and mini-dresses. Alexia looks nothing like a 20-year-old.
Why a girl 11 years old should wear such visible makeup? And why put foundation and powder in a face of a 11yo?
I think it takes away the innocence and it makes the child even more vulnerable to pedophiles, which is disgusting.

Pages: 1 ... 84 85 [86] 87 88 ... 109   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: