Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 94   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Willem & Max - EVENTS  (Read 342918 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1320 on: April 29, 2018, 08:13:14 PM »

Isn't criticising children whether royal or not, on a public platform which RD is, a form of bullying on social media?

We allow dishing on royal children as it’s usually - by most members - simply a discussion about them and, if there’s criticism, it is mostly of the parents. From time to time some can’t stop from dishing on the kids themselves - hopefully this reflects more on those particular posters than on the board.

It most definitely does.
jessmie

Medium Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1321 on: April 29, 2018, 09:30:49 PM »

I have quite strong feelings about this, but for the sake of staying within the rules of this board, I shall not go on.

All I want to say is that shaming children is abhorrent and those of you here, you know who you are, should really reconsider some of your positions.
EstellesBows

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1322 on: April 30, 2018, 12:24:49 AM »

I am not going to get back into the argument about the makeup, but few things make me more angry than the body shaming that happens when it comes to the AAAs.

Can we NOT be those people who body shame teenage and pre-teen girls? That is the sort of shit that gives young women eating disorders. I like that freedom we have to have non sugary opinions on Royal Dish, but I am disappointed every single time I see posters body and weight shaming anyone (and there is a difference between saying "she is fat" and "that dress is not flattering to her body") but ESPECIALLY children/teens, and that is what the A team are.

These girls are fine. Not everyone has the body type that someone like Leti of Spain has. Maxima has always been an tall and average sized woman - she has never been fat but never been thin either. Back in the day, you could say the same about Queen Bea - tall with a normal and healthy figure. That is the DNA these girls have been given - they are going to be tall, and they will never be super skinny unless they starve themselves and I hope to god that none of them develop any body image issues. Leave them alone. Let them be healthy. Let them have the body type that is natural for them to have. You can be healthy without being thin.

What is most important is that these girls seem to be growing up happy - their parents clearly adore them and adore each other. They seem polite and well adjusted. The girls seem to be close and get along well together. They have fun at events like Kings Day rather than looking like they think they are above "the peasants". Their parents are doing a lot of things right. A little bit of makeup on girls old enough to want to wear a little bit of makeup for some big pictures and events isn't going to undo all of Max and Wax's work in raising them well.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1323 on: April 30, 2018, 10:37:25 AM »

In the Netherlands there was again commotion when people were negative about Amalia through social media during and after Kingsday. In particular her figure was criticized, she was called fat outright. Of course there were people who opposed it yes or no through social media.

In my opinion Amalia is not one of the slimmest, but this seems to be her physique. And according to the reports, from people who encountered her in public or in a private setting, she is a nice girl (in behaviour).

I guess with regard to her physique she resembles her fathers family a lot. I can remember she had the similar round shape of the head, since early on.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1324 on: April 30, 2018, 10:41:42 AM »

Another small item during Kingsday was the remark of famous Dutch swimmer, Ranomi Kromowidjojo, to Amalia.

Swimmer Ranomi Kromowidjojo has apologized after an unfortunate comment against princess Amalia. The eldest daughter of King Willem-Alexander asked yesterday at an activity in Groningen how something worked. Kromowidjojo's answer was different from what Amalia expected:

The Olympic medalist was part of the route that followed by the royal visit on King's Day in the provincial capital. She was sitting on a bicycle with which she generated electricity with the aid of hydrogen to drive cars on a miniature race track.

There she first had a chat with King Willem-Alexander. When princess Amalia asked her how this all worked out, the swimmer reacted somewhat bluntly. She then starts with an explanation, but is interrupted. Then someone else explains to the princess what she sees before her.

https://nos.nl/artikel/22...tegen-prinses-amalia.html
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1325 on: May 04, 2018, 10:44:33 PM »

On May 4, 2018, King Willem-Alexander and Queen Máxima attended 2018 Remembrance Day ceremony at Dam Square in Amsterdam. The King and the Queen placed a wreath on the National Monument and observed two minutes' silence. Every year, on May 4, a Remembrance Day ceremony is held at Dam Square in Amsterdam for the purpose of memorializing the Dutch civilian and military personnel who died during armed conflicts or peace missions in the Kingdom of the Netherlands.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1326 on: May 05, 2018, 11:26:39 PM »

Queen Maxima and King Willem-Alexander attended May 5 Liberation Day concert held in Amsterdam as part of National Liberation Day celebrations. The concert traditionally takes place in front of Carré Royal Theatre and around Amstel River. In the Netherlands, Liberation Day (Bevrijdingsdag) is celebrated on May 5 every year to celebrate the end of the occupation by Nazi Germany during the Second World War.

anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1327 on: May 06, 2018, 02:19:18 AM »

I love Max’s dress!
genever

Warned
Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1328 on: May 06, 2018, 12:27:20 PM »

The belt is a horror, but Máxima still manages to look v. good.
KatyMc

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1329 on: June 04, 2018, 08:25:52 PM »

https://www.bild.de/unter...chland-55895488.bild.html

This is apparently from the weekend. Its nice to see a make up free casual Máxima and also the affection the couple have for each other.  I guess they wont be too happy they’ve been papped though Nono
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1330 on: June 04, 2018, 10:53:20 PM »

This is apparently from the weekend. Its nice to see a make up free casual Máxima and also the affection the couple have for each other.  I guess they wont be too happy they’ve been papped though Nono

They look nice together
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1331 on: June 05, 2018, 12:47:21 AM »

nice pix of the two of them
Maxi nice without make up

onar

Huge Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #1332 on: June 05, 2018, 01:00:47 AM »

So nice to see them in private moments though, they're much more relaxed and express their feelings freely.

anastasia beaverhausen

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1333 on: June 05, 2018, 01:07:16 AM »

Those are lovely candids. They are such an affectionate family.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1334 on: June 06, 2018, 10:02:33 AM »

That they are indeed, affectionate.
It is a bit unusual to see a couple of almost 20 years walking in the company of others like this or casually dropping kisses on each other.  Nice.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 94   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: