Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Willem & Max - EVENTS  (Read 483133 times)
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1635 on: March 09, 2020, 09:45:35 PM »

I can’t decide if I like this dress or not. Always seems the wrong dress for the occasion and looks like she’ll be jumping in a taxi afterwards and going dancing.

I agree with you. The dress itself is nice and it suits her. It's really a Maxima dress. But it's definitely not for the occasion.
katymc2

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1636 on: April 03, 2020, 02:30:07 PM »

Another visit supporting efforts around Coronavirus, visiting a laboratory where testing is being done

katymc2

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1637 on: April 03, 2020, 05:20:29 PM »

And a video too

https://www.youtube.com/w...Xc8A&feature=youtu.be
Tatini

Gigantic Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #1638 on: April 03, 2020, 05:45:07 PM »

Nice video. Maxima looks very tired, while Wax looks like he did his own hair :-)
anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1639 on: April 03, 2020, 08:48:25 PM »

Nice video. Maxima looks very tired, while Wax looks like he did his own hair :-)

I hope she’s okay....
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #1640 on: April 04, 2020, 12:18:07 AM »

Even though they don't look polished but rather tired, they are doing exactly what we expect from them. Visiting the relevant institutions, showing their support to all different groups in society that are making things happen, that support us all. They tend to do the right thing in a crisis.

I guess Max is just worried. They have 3 kids in school. They have a lot of personnel with families. They have secretaries and many other ppl they meet on a daily basis who have families. Anyon could be infecting anyone. They might be worried about their elderly moms.

In general, the Dutch seem to be fairly even spirited about it. Then again,our semi-lockdown has just been extended from April6 to April 28. Some measures are until June 1st and most ppl expect all measures will be extended until then.

There is no fighting over toilet rolls, most ppl stick to social distancing rules, bars and restaurants and museums are closed and all gatherings over 2 ppl (unless family) are not allowed. All sports venues/clubs and 'contact'jobs (ie hairdressers, nail salons, sex workers) are closed.(of course the last onese can work from home).
Some sectors of the economy are hit very hard - they will receive compensation from the govt. Others find new ways to stay in business - all restaurants are allowed to organise take away or delivery; brewer Grolsch will deliver beer in local zip code areas. Online flower services have a huge amount of work, and many shops can stay open as long as customers keep distance and the number of customers remains small. Cashiers will have a transparent plastic wall mounted. In this way, small shops like dry cleaners, butchers, bakeries, flower shops, cobblers can remain open. A friend works in specialized packaging and they are producing huge volumes (very few of the manifold cardboard/coated boxes for flowers but plenty of others).
Ppl keep up morale with all kinds of online or non-contact activities, from virtual Friday afternoon work drinks to Zoom-birthday parties, sports clubs organise challenges and online training/activity programmes. The (local) govt is providing laptops and internetconnections for families that do not have these or where ppl have to share a device. Children of ppl with essential jobs, but also vulnerable children that are in unsafe situation (be it domestic violence, poverty etc) are also welcomed in school.

Even if there isn't rioting in the streets, we do have many ppl infected (we only test ppl that are sick, so the real number is higher) and a death toll of 1339, but they're only counting people who had been tested. People that succumb without any testing aren't counted, but all official statements keep stating this.
So far, our health system and our brave health workers are keeping together.

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1641 on: April 06, 2020, 05:03:16 PM »

Even though they don't look polished but rather tired, they are doing exactly what we expect from them. Visiting the relevant institutions, showing their support to all different groups in society that are making things happen, that support us all. They tend to do the right thing in a crisis.

I guess Max is just worried. They have 3 kids in school. They have a lot of personnel with families. They have secretaries and many other ppl they meet on a daily basis who have families. Anyon could be infecting anyone. They might be worried about their elderly moms.

In general, the Dutch seem to be fairly even spirited about it. Then again,our semi-lockdown has just been extended from April6 to April 28. Some measures are until June 1st and most ppl expect all measures will be extended until then.

There is no fighting over toilet rolls, most ppl stick to social distancing rules, bars and restaurants and museums are closed and all gatherings over 2 ppl (unless family) are not allowed. All sports venues/clubs and 'contact'jobs (ie hairdressers, nail salons, sex workers) are closed.(of course the last onese can work from home).
Some sectors of the economy are hit very hard - they will receive compensation from the govt. Others find new ways to stay in business - all restaurants are allowed to organise take away or delivery; brewer Grolsch will deliver beer in local zip code areas. Online flower services have a huge amount of work, and many shops can stay open as long as customers keep distance and the number of customers remains small. Cashiers will have a transparent plastic wall mounted. In this way, small shops like dry cleaners, butchers, bakeries, flower shops, cobblers can remain open. A friend works in specialized packaging and they are producing huge volumes (very few of the manifold cardboard/coated boxes for flowers but plenty of others).
Ppl keep up morale with all kinds of online or non-contact activities, from virtual Friday afternoon work drinks to Zoom-birthday parties, sports clubs organise challenges and online training/activity programmes. The (local) govt is providing laptops and internetconnections for families that do not have these or where ppl have to share a device. Children of ppl with essential jobs, but also vulnerable children that are in unsafe situation (be it domestic violence, poverty etc) are also welcomed in school.

Even if there isn't rioting in the streets, we do have many ppl infected (we only test ppl that are sick, so the real number is higher) and a death toll of 1339, but they're only counting people who had been tested. People that succumb without any testing aren't counted, but all official statements keep stating this.
So far, our health system and our brave health workers are keeping together.

Well said!
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1642 on: April 12, 2020, 12:42:01 PM »

The past week:

> Max had a meeting with Horeca Netherlands in Amsterdam. Including social distancing and such. Even the bodyguard(s) were maintaining a 1.5m distance, I noticed. Due to restrictions horeca is only allowed take away and/or delivery. They are loosing their profits, the season profit. Especially a possible kill for the smaller buisinesses.

> Max visit a transport business, which drives for festivals, concerts, musicals and related. Especially the summer is their high season.

> WA visited a hospital in Den Bosch, located in the province of Noord-Brabant. This province was the first hard hitted corona area in NL. Besides talk about Corona WA also visited and talked to non Corona departements and patiënts. There is hesitation among non Corona patients to visit a hospital and/or GP. Not only afraid of infection, but also afraid to overload/burden the health care staff. Apparently WA also couldn't go to a hair dresser, based on his somehow bit weird hairdo 😉
katymc2

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1643 on: April 20, 2020, 06:30:13 PM »

Some behind the scenes pictures of the couple taking part in Video conferences. I really like the pattern on Máxima’s dress/ top

anastasia beaverhausen

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #1644 on: April 20, 2020, 06:54:10 PM »

Thanks katymac  Star

They look like real offices where real work gets done!
katymc2

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1645 on: June 04, 2020, 12:31:17 AM »

A night at the Theatre. It will probably quite an intimate experience for the audience and actors as only 30 people are allowed. But good to see different sectors opening up even if in a reduced state

https://www.dailymail.co....performance-lockdown.html
katymc2

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1646 on: June 04, 2020, 05:43:04 PM »

And a video too

https://www.instagram.com...hpz/?igshid=1mhl9xa3j1ymg
Pomme

Huge Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #1647 on: June 04, 2020, 05:54:55 PM »

Thanks katymac  Star

I love how Wax is in his slippers and has this utterly middle class plastic mat to roll his chair/protect the carpet 

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Lady Liebe

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1648 on: June 04, 2020, 06:40:05 PM »

Thanks katymac  Star

I love how Wax is in his slippers and has this utterly middle class plastic mat to roll his chair/protect the carpet 

I love this glimpse into their offices! Max's office looks like Max.  It's smart to have the iPads set up on tripods to do video conferencing on - very efficient.

Now I'm wondering what some of the other royal's real offices look like.

Written whilst sitting in my office chair - which is on a plastic mat . . . . 

Compassion without truth isn't love, it's flattery. Love not only weeps, it also speaks.   Reagan Rose
Missynat

Small Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #1649 on: June 05, 2020, 08:26:11 AM »

Wax and Max visited the National Theater. 

There is nothing wrong with the dress Max is wearing but it has more of a holiday vibe than what a Queen would wear to the National Theater.  This boho look is not something I typically see Max in.  She has a nice figure and that dress makes her look pregnant.

I usually like her all dressed up with her BLING BLING.

For our Dutch disher do you know more about the event?  Was it a workshop they attended?  If yes that may explain the more "casual" look from Max.  Wax looks nice in the suit.

Pages: 1 ... 108 109 [110] 111   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: