Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Ugliest royal tiaras/jewelry  (Read 67215 times)
onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: January 10, 2017, 09:35:26 AM »

Looks like a spiderweb in her hair. And the earrings are equally ugly.

On the contrarie, I believe this was one of her best appearences. I quite like this headpiece and the dress suited her nicely even though it was a little bit out of place, considering the circumstances.

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: January 10, 2017, 11:40:53 AM »

dunno Onar...I can't decide if MEdiana has just had a lobotomy and that's the scars...or she's got terrible case of dandruff Blink

G Blink

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
temi

Huge Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: January 10, 2017, 12:56:35 PM »

Looks like a spiderweb in her hair. And the earrings are equally ugly.

I believe this was borrowed for the event - free advertising for the designer.
onar

Large Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: January 10, 2017, 05:54:45 PM »

dunno Onar...I can't decide if MEdiana has just had a lobotomy and that's the scars...or she's got terrible case of dandruff Blink

G Blink
I pictured dandruff in my head, I had to google it first, to see it's meaning - thankfully I didn't come across any actual pic of it! Tongue

getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: January 11, 2017, 04:21:24 AM »

G Blink
I pictured dandruff in my head, I had to google it first, to see it's meaning - thankfully I didn't come across any actual pic of it! Tongue

Onar,

here's a picture.

http://arewadaily.com/nat...id-embarrassing-dandruff/

(warning. not noice)

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: