Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Delphine Boel wants DNA-tests for Filip and Astrid!  (Read 34568 times)
rose

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: July 04, 2013, 04:23:30 AM »

Delphine Boel was my first thought on hearing about the abdication.  Will Albert still have immunity after Philippe takes the throne?
Kuei Fei
Banned
Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: July 04, 2013, 09:05:49 AM »

I think Albert has something up his sleeve; he's not stupid and he actually looks fairly fit and I think this is a chess move. Now all that has to be done is for Astrid to be covered in some way and then Delphine will end up being outfoxed.

I have no clue about any form of post-abdication authority, but I believe that there is a chance that Albert will spend a lot of time living on some estate and avoid public life. As soon as he fades from public memory, so will Delphine.

Even if she ends up continuing her campaign, it can't continue forever. She might become bankrupt from all her legal work, she might end up poor, ignored, and then with no employment prospects. I hope she doesn't pull anything.

Now she can't have Philippe dragged to court, Astrid might be granted immunity, what then?

Such a pity that bedroom gymnastics isn't an Olympic event; Kate would have been a gold medalist of several years standing.
fogdancer

Big Member

Brazil Brazil

He dances! Be jealous Jagger

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: July 22, 2013, 06:11:43 PM »

Somebody could’ve mentioned it already (I’ve tried hard  Sweating to go through all the posts and failed miserably, sorry… Blush) but if not, I tell you what. Sometime in the midst on the 2000th when I worked in Bruxelles, there was a lot of noise and publicity about this case of a royal out of wedlock daughter.  Whistle (It has to be said Delphine the Artist had made most of the scandal, not that I’d blame her for that.)

Now, I’m pretty sure she’s a child of Albert. I’ve no question about it. But when at the time I saw a picture of her mother, I was astonished how much Delphine also resembles her mum.  Thinking That is to say, the mother and the father look very much alike in my eyes!  Huh? (Herr Freud would know the explanation.  Blink Too bad he’s dead…)  Smiley

if she is or not there's DNA and well here if a man refuses the dna exam, then the law assume he is the father, so the person (kid or adult) can add the surname of the father on her his papers.

But if Delphine is really his daughter so she has her rights. IMO, people need to accept and be responsible for their acts... I mean the father in this case.

In the lack of the words, be fluent in diamonds.
Carolath_Habsburg

Baby Member

Chile Chile

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2013, 02:15:25 AM »

Talking about this yesterday i had a bitter argue with some of  Albert s fans because i refused to post any image of his abdication in my tumblr because i dont like him at all for being an asshole as a man and father. 
CindyM

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: August 22, 2013, 09:23:43 PM »

Delphine's mother Sybille de Selys Longchamps gave an interview to a Belgian channel.  Some of the details of the interview is posted in the Benelux MB : http://members3.boardhost...royal/msg/1377193442.html

She mentioned that Albert was part of their lives for 10 years and suddenly stopped the contact.
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: August 22, 2013, 09:45:04 PM »

Delphine's mother Sybille de Selys Longchamps gave an interview to a Belgian channel.  Some of the details of the interview is posted in the Benelux MB : http://members3.boardhost...royal/msg/1377193442.html

She mentioned that Albert was part of their lives for 10 years and suddenly stopped the contact.

Yikes Star

That's quite the interview.  Philippe is Autistic?  Did the king tell her this, or is this just her guess?  I doubt that she was ever around Philippe very much.   Thinking

He was in the same building when Delphine was born.  Was this on purpose, or was he visiting the hospital that day for some sort of royal event? 

I think that it's time for Albert to publicly acknowledge Delphine, but I'm a little bit shocked by this interview.  I don't blame her for being angry with Albert (I would be too), but I'd like to know how true some of these claims are. 
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: August 22, 2013, 09:46:51 PM »

Does anyone know what she meant when she said that her apartment could be used by Margaretha or Marie-Astrid of Luxembourg?  I'm a little bit confused by this statement.
Marie

Muted
Gigantic Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: August 30, 2013, 12:06:25 AM »

The last interview of Delphine : http://www.parismatch.com...-ma-fille-Delphine-525825

Inside : "A picture that changes things / everything" : Albert with young Delphine and her mother.

Je suis Charlie
Dresstoimpress

Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: September 03, 2013, 08:51:52 PM »

Tonight the first part of the interview with Delphine's mother will be broadcasted. I'm quite curious what she will all have to say.

Today Albert has declared through his lawyer that he does not wants to be considered Delphine's father.
It's very, very odd. Who's deluding who?
hanzo1
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: September 03, 2013, 08:57:37 PM »

so harsh so mean so ugly

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Dresstoimpress

Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: September 03, 2013, 08:59:23 PM »

Indeed; unless he's very certain he isn't. But why not cooperate with a dna-test then?
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #116 on: September 03, 2013, 09:11:43 PM »

Today Albert has declared through his lawyer that he does not wants to be considered Delphine's father.

Disgusting man
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: September 03, 2013, 09:17:59 PM »

true, I can't respect such people. I mean, if he is so sure that he isn't the father than just do the test and prove it. Not doing it means that he has sth to hide
leatherface

Big Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: September 03, 2013, 09:19:16 PM »

Tonight the first part of the interview with Delphine's mother will be broadcasted. I'm quite curious what she will all have to say.

Delphine needs to cut bait, Assholebert doesn't want to take responsibility and acknowledge the fact he is her father. I doubt that will ever change, she needs to move on before the hurt becomes unbearable.
Dresstoimpress

Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: September 03, 2013, 10:28:22 PM »

Has anyone else just seen the interview?
Not sure what to think of Sybille  Thinking .

She didn't speak untill she was 12?  Nerves. She was in a psychiatric hospital for one year? Not the most stable woman in my opinion.

Could it be she's just deluding herself and Delphine? But then again Delphine looks so much like late queen Astrid.

Don't kill me for suggesting this  Blush . I hope for Delphine's sake her mum is right. And this whole thing should be cleared out.
But I suddenly don't know what to think of this whole thing anymore.

« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 10:36:12 PM by Dresstoimpress » Logged
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: