Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Delphine Boel wants DNA-tests for Filip and Astrid!  (Read 34904 times)
LadyBunion

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #120 on: September 03, 2013, 10:49:44 PM »

Delphine looks so like Philippe - particularly around the eyes - easy to believe they are siblings
babalux

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #121 on: September 03, 2013, 11:27:21 PM »

Has anyone else just seen the interview?
Not sure what to think of Sybille  Thinking .

She didn't speak untill she was 12?  Nerves. She was in a psychiatric hospital for one year? Not the most stable woman in my opinion.

Could it be she's just deluding herself and Delphine? But then again Delphine looks so much like late queen Astrid.

Don't kill me for suggesting this  Blush . I hope for Delphine's sake her mum is right. And this whole thing should be cleared out.
But I suddenly don't know what to think of this whole thing anymore.

I saw some titbits online and I think it was godawful, really.  Nerves  Crap Somehow I hope Philippe didn't watch it, it must be really hurtful for him and his family. He and his siblings had ego tripping parents, were victims of child neglect, physical and emotional abuse. They tried to move on with their lives, built their own families and now the woman their totally absent father stayed with during their childhood goes on tv, diagnoses him with autism just by looking in his eyes  Crazy, cites Albert's letters wherin he decribes the sparse time he spent with his family as hell and says he loved Delphine so much more than his other kids. I don't know, but if I was in his shoes I couldn't cope with this stuff at all.

And just like you I don't know what to think about Sybille. The way she treated Jaques Boel for ex. Wow, just wow.  Shocked And how she talked about the "monster" Paola. She also thinks that Albert would return to her if Paola dies before him. I think she is really egocentric and wants to present herself as better mother and companion compared to Paola. It all left a really bad taste in the mouth and I think she better had kept that private.  
Random info, Sybille even accompanied Albert on trade missions abroad.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2013, 11:35:55 PM by babalux » Logged
LittleThunder

Huge Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #122 on: September 03, 2013, 11:45:44 PM »

The more I learn about this dirty laundry, the more I think that the reluctant trio Delphine, her mother and the former King Albert are well suited together. 
No honor among thieves...  Whistle

Dresstoimpress

Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #123 on: September 04, 2013, 08:30:33 AM »

There was just something very odd about that interview.
Also the way it started out: coinciding with the news Albert was stepping down and breaking that news to her whilst filming her immediate reaction. I also found it very odd why she needed to know the date .... Huh? Did it have a specific meaning to her?

The only thing i'm convinced of now is that it was/still is a great love story. Maybe the loss of him had such a big impact that she felt she needed something of him to feel he was still with her. And that thing would be Delphine. Maybe she made herself believe Delphine was Albert's? But then there's the fysical ressemblance which wouldn't make sense.

The hate with which she speaks about Paola calling her a monster also shows that whatever feelings she had for Albert are still there somewhere. Even if she would deny it.
leatherface

Big Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #124 on: September 04, 2013, 01:21:56 PM »

Has anyone else just seen the interview?
Not sure what to think of Sybille  Thinking .

She didn't speak untill she was 12?  Nerves. She was in a psychiatric hospital for one year? Not the most stable woman in my opinion.

Could it be she's just deluding herself and Delphine? But then again Delphine looks so much like late queen Astrid.

Don't kill me for suggesting this  Blush . I hope for Delphine's sake her mum is right. And this whole thing should be cleared out.
But I suddenly don't know what to think of this whole thing anymore.

I saw some titbits online and I think it was godawful, really.  Nerves  Crap Somehow I hope Philippe didn't watch it, it must be really hurtful for him and his family. He and his siblings had ego tripping parents, were victims of child neglect, physical and emotional abuse. They tried to move on with their lives, built their own families and now the woman their totally absent father stayed with during their childhood goes on tv, diagnoses him with autism just by looking in his eyes  Crazy, cites Albert's letters wherin he decribes the sparse time he spent with his family as hell and says he loved Delphine so much more than his other kids. I don't know, but if I was in his shoes I couldn't cope with this stuff at all.

And just like you I don't know what to think about Sybille. The way she treated Jaques Boel for ex. Wow, just wow.  Shocked And how she talked about the "monster" Paola. She also thinks that Albert would return to her if Paola dies before him. I think she is really egocentric and wants to present herself as better mother and companion compared to Paola. It all left a really bad taste in the mouth and I think she better had kept that private. 
Random info, Sybille even accompanied Albert on trade missions abroad.

Are you serious Assholebert described the time he spent with his children as hell to his bit on the side  Yikes. This man is a bastard to the highest degree, he, Baudoin and J-C were raised by the same parents in the same environment and he is this much of a loser, he and lil sis Marie Christine are the bad seeds of this family. After reading about this trainwreck of an interview I am begining to understand why Laurent is as messed up as he is. I hope Phillipe, Astrid and Laurent give this interview a miss, they don't need further affirmation that their father doesn't love them especially from this bitter old shrew.

Delphine Boel should run from Albert and keep a healthy distance from mommy dearest, their actions have messed up her life, Jacques Boel was probably the best parent for her and its sad she's still looking for acknowledgement from that narcissist Albert after having a bitter nutjob for a mother.
Ugly Betty

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #125 on: October 08, 2013, 06:58:00 PM »

The more I hear about this story, the more I want that prick Albert to be held accountable.  He took his big boy pants off 46 years ago, now he needs to put them back on and publicly acknowledge his daughter.  Delphine as a father who doesn't want her; a step-father who has disowned her; a stepmother who doesn't want to know about her and a mother who kept the identity of her biological father a secret for her entire childhood.  WTF??  Talk about getting kicked in the teeth by life. 

I can understand Jacques not wanting to leave a legacy for a child that is not his.  I can't accept Albert being unwilling to say that Delphine is his daughter.  Who cares about Paola's feelings?  She's done her own share of dirt over the years.  Who cares about the feelings of Phillippe, Astrid or Laurent?  Yes, they are innocent in this matter but, if their father has another child, they have to grow up and deal with what comes with that.  There will be no title or place in the succession for Delphine but she should at least be able to say who her father is and not be on some government blacklist. 

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #126 on: October 09, 2013, 01:25:22 PM »

Weird, I am starting to wonder if for some reason, Albert had always thought he was Delphine's father and Sybille was his family away from court until something happened that pulled that rug away from underneath his feet.
What if that pull wasn't that clergyman, who according to the interview gave such bad advice, but information that neither Sybille, nor Delphine were what he had thought them to be?
It just doesn't make sense.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #127 on: October 09, 2013, 01:37:39 PM »

This is the mess made by young Albert decades ago, wonder if BRF accepted Delphine as member of family unofficially but the woman wants more (aka to get her share once Albert dies)  (I don't follow this case closely)

Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #128 on: October 09, 2013, 01:49:33 PM »

well if she is his daughter, then she deserves to inherit as much as his other children. It is not her fault that a stupid guy had to mess around several decades ago. It is only Albert's fault, nobody forced him to have sex with another woman. If he knows that she is not his child then there is no reason not to do the DNA test but as long as he doesn't prove that he isn't the father he should be considered guilty. He had the possibility to do the test but he didn't, so he has sth to hide.
Galuh

Ginormous Member

Tuvalu Tuvalu

Mary & Michael, twins separated at birth?

Ignore
« Reply #129 on: October 09, 2013, 02:38:45 PM »

I always think every babies is innocent since they don't chose to whom they would like to be born.
Yes it is true, ideally, Delphine deserves to inherits as much as his other children but it doesn't always work that way in reality of life (talk about most of official law for heritage, but not sure about Belgian law of it though). Delphine has never been Albert's daughter legally/officially and I heard she was(is?) legally/officially a daughter to other man then she is better to accept it or at least accept her share to be done unofficially and no need to made it public (if Albert/BRF willing to do it anyway).

To me the 'reunite' would only work if the willing comes from both side, otherwise  No, its only damage the relationship much further.

yaga
Banned
Warned
Medium Member

Czech Republic Czech Republic

Ignore
« Reply #130 on: October 09, 2013, 08:06:12 PM »

I'm curious to see how it turns out.  Today I am pretty sure Albert is a trashy arrogant coward.
But what seems interesting to me is the name Delphine which her mother chose: from this word (delphin/delphine -  old French ) comes the title dauphin/dauphiné ...
Accident or intention?  A hint?
Marie

Muted
Gigantic Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #131 on: October 29, 2013, 07:24:41 PM »

Prince Laurent, can he save Delphine ? http://www.parismatch.com...il-sauver-Delphine-534868

+ the unique picture of the trio vacationing.

Je suis Charlie
lellobeetle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #132 on: December 05, 2013, 07:04:01 PM »

Came across THIS article where Delphine's mother claims there was an agreement on Albert's marriage breaking up.

Interesting Quote:

When Delphine was 10, the divorce papers of Albert and Paola were on the table, tells De Selys. "I have documents. King Baudouin (was there and) eventually agree that his brother would separate. The Government has also given its agreement."

TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Pitcairn Pitcairn

"The gauntlet is definitely thrown down. Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #133 on: December 05, 2013, 10:09:24 PM »

Came across THIS article where Delphine's mother claims there was an agreement on Albert's marriage breaking up.

Interesting Quote:

When Delphine was 10, the divorce papers of Albert and Paola were on the table, tells De Selys. "I have documents. King Baudouin (was there and) eventually agree that his brother would separate. The Government has also given its agreement."

Any idea what stopped them from being signed?
lellobeetle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #134 on: December 06, 2013, 12:45:05 AM »

No, I sure don't. I don't necessarily believe a word of it as Baudouin was probably adamantly against divorce.

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: