Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Delphine Boel wants DNA-tests for Filip and Astrid!  (Read 82884 times)
Marieke

Warned
Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #180 on: May 19, 2019, 11:12:45 AM »

It's about time they start putting Albert in the corner. He could have easily avoided this whole mess if many many years ago he just acknowledged Delphine. I really feel sorry for her. All that pain in all those years you don't wish that to anyone.
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #181 on: May 19, 2019, 11:56:26 AM »

It's about time they start putting Albert in the corner. He could have easily avoided this whole mess if many many years ago he just acknowledged Delphine. I really feel sorry for her. All that pain in all those years you don't wish that to anyone.

Like every "low life" he has managed his "affairs" - LOL - to make sure his daughter won't get a Euro - what a disgrace. I doubt she needs any money as her putative father had more than he could spend. She will get that anyway.
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #182 on: May 19, 2019, 11:58:19 AM »

Like every "low life" he has managed his "affairs" - LOL - to make sure his daughter won't get a Euro - what a disgrace. I doubt she needs any money as her putative father had more than he could spend. She will get that anyway.

Any RF is "smile and wave" but behind closed doors another story - only need to look at Lux and the neighbours next door - grim determination to hang onto any and everything
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #183 on: May 19, 2019, 05:00:23 PM »

Yes, and he wasnt such a fantastic father to his acknowledged children either. He has a lot to answer for.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #184 on: May 22, 2019, 05:01:11 PM »

https://www.nytimes.com/2...king-albert-dna-test.html

Albert is finally agreeing to do a DNA test, but only if the results are kept a secret.
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #185 on: May 22, 2019, 05:05:09 PM »

How can he make Delphine not talk about it?
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #186 on: May 22, 2019, 05:09:53 PM »

So hes basically admitting it.
Why does he think anyone really cares anymore? Or is it a money issue?
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #187 on: May 22, 2019, 05:28:15 PM »

I can't believe what a giant ass he is!
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #188 on: May 23, 2019, 07:51:20 AM »

An NDA I guess? But he doesn't get to set the terms, the judge already has ordered him to take the test or be fined.

He has basically admitted paternity by insisting on Delphine's silence. There's a warm place in hell for this man, I don't care how many rosaries he's said.
Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #189 on: May 23, 2019, 10:00:13 AM »

Money and the "reputation" being "smirched" 

Really who cares - apart from his daughter - the Belgians would have zero interest.

His other children don't seem to have had happy lives either - great parents - NOT Sad
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #190 on: May 23, 2019, 05:23:56 PM »

Money and the "reputation" being "smirched" 

Really who cares - apart from his daughter - the Belgians would have zero interest.

His other children don't seem to have had happy lives either - great parents - NOT Sad

I think Philippe and Astrid are quite content with their lives. Of course Laurent is another matter.
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #191 on: May 24, 2019, 06:27:37 AM »

An NDA I guess? But he doesn't get to set the terms, the judge already has ordered him to take the test or be fined.

He has basically admitted paternity by insisting on Delphine's silence. There's a warm place in hell for this man, I don't care how many rosaries he's said.

There's a court order requiring him to take the test.  He can't go putting conditions on his compliance.  He could have done something like that earlier on, before the litigation, but he insisted on being a pig-headed prick and fighting it all the way, so now he has to comply or be fined.  He is not in a position to negotiate.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #192 on: May 24, 2019, 07:25:23 AM »

Would Delphine have the right to get anything of the royal vault etc. or are illegitimate children not able to inherited? (I don't mean the succession, but something like a compulsory portion of money etc.)

Not that she would want it, but how are the laws in Belgium? Do illegitimate offspring get the same share? Though I assume it's different in the RF.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #193 on: May 24, 2019, 08:58:42 PM »

Yes, and he wasnt such a fantastic father to his acknowledged children either. He has a lot to answer for.
Indeed. Quite a scummy human being Thumb down
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #194 on: May 24, 2019, 10:50:10 PM »

There's a court order requiring him to take the test.  He can't go putting conditions on his compliance.  He could have done something like that earlier on, before the litigation, but he insisted on being a pig-headed prick and fighting it all the way, so now he has to comply or be fined.  He is not in a position to negotiate.

Right, that's exactly what I said. The judge is the only one setting conditions, and Delphine's silence wasn't part of his ruling. Albert can go stuff himself. All his children deserved better imo.

Would Delphine have the right to get anything of the royal vault etc. or are illegitimate children not able to inherited? (I don't mean the succession, but something like a compulsory portion of money etc.)

Not that she would want it, but how are the laws in Belgium? Do illegitimate offspring get the same share? Though I assume it's different in the RF.

I don't believe she can inherit due to house laws, she being an illegitimate offspring. That being said, I think she has a good case to go before a court stating she is entitled to damages or whatever, and I think that alone is why Albert is postponing it as long as he can.
Pages: 1 ... 11 12 [13] 14 15 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: