Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Delphine Boel wants DNA-tests for Filip and Astrid!  (Read 82530 times)
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: December 15, 2019, 04:51:06 PM »

I kind of wonder why she is pursuing the case like a terrier. As she said, there is no financial gain, her reputation is in the gutters, she is suffering from all sorts of repressive measures by the court and there is really nothing to gain. 
If it is revenge she is driven by, (understandable that she wants that b*stard to finally bow down and be outed) then revenge is a double-sided sword, she hurts herself enormously with it and with the old man really being a frail old man, who else is she hurting along with him and her?

I think it's the case of knowing that you're right and wanting it to be stated and not be called a liar.
I will tell you from personal experience, that there is not one thing on the planet that will make a person more determined  or angrier than to be called a liar when you are telling the truth. Especially when it's someone who has been gas-lighting you your entire life.
Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: December 15, 2019, 05:46:50 PM »

I kind of wonder why she is pursuing the case like a terrier. As she said, there is no financial gain, her reputation is in the gutters, she is suffering from all sorts of repressive measures by the court and there is really nothing to gain.  
If it is revenge she is driven by, (understandable that she wants that b*stard to finally bow down and be outed) then revenge is a double-sided sword, she hurts herself enormously with it and with the old man really being a frail old man, who else is she hurting along with him and her?

I think it's the case of knowing that you're right and wanting it to be stated and not be called a liar.

Donít blame her a bit either. The thing is, he couldíve just done the DNA test years ago and saved his family a lot of trouble (I doubt he cares about Delphineís trouble at all). If sheís right, just fess up, apologize, and no one would really care that much. Albert has made this situation way worse by dragging it out for so long.

ITA, thecrownjewelthief. Delphine has a right to know her parentage. Rather a terrier than a "dirty" secret. Why the DNA of Astrid & Phillipe only? Is Laurent's parentage in question? Thinking

ďDo or do not. There is no try.Ē

Ė Yoda
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: December 15, 2019, 07:36:05 PM »

Oh, I don't blame her either. I just wonder about her determination. Surely wanting to clear name is immensely important when the world calls you a liar. However I wouldn't blame her either for saying something like: go to h*ll and answer to the devil... I just don't know if I had the stamina to go thru this.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: December 16, 2019, 12:02:35 AM »

It takes a lot of strength to say No, I wont go sit  quietly and let you get away with lying to me and about me to the world. Trust me. I live in that spot. I have not spoken to my sisters in 2 years and I have not seen my mother in 8 months. I found out I had been lied to for 30 years to the tune of close to $4 Million. My family could teach Hitchcock the meaning of Gas lighting. It takes some pathology after I put the checks, invoices and credit card statements in front of you and you keep telling people I'm crazy. My dad had sent his business records to my house to be stored for 10 years for the IRS after he retired and closed the business. When I started going thru the papers before sending them to be shredded, I had quite the awakening.
melusina

Mini Member

Luxembourg Luxembourg

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: January 27, 2020, 06:17:27 PM »

It is now official: King Albert indicated that the results of the dna test showed that Delphine is his biological daughter!!!
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: January 27, 2020, 06:28:02 PM »

https://royalcentral.co.u...gitimate-daughter-136880/
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: January 27, 2020, 06:31:34 PM »

It is now official: King Albert indicated that the results of the dna test showed that Delphine is his biological daughter!!!

Well, that must have hurt - publishing such news concurrent with application of thumbscrews and a head vise. 

SMH.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: January 27, 2020, 06:32:20 PM »

Really?  Wow!

Who had King Albert concedes that Delphine is his daughter on the bingo card?

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
melusina

Mini Member

Luxembourg Luxembourg

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: January 27, 2020, 06:34:40 PM »

https://www.lalibre.be/be...-5e2f15049978e23487ff10be

Translation by google:
King Albert II said on Monday that the DNA results show that he is indeed the biological father of Delphine BoŽl.

The press release states that "even if there are legal arguments and objections to justify the fact that legal paternity does not necessarily reflect biological paternity and that the procedure adopted appears to him to be questionable, King Albert decided not to raise them and put an end to this painful procedure in honor and dignity. "

It is also specified that "King Albert wishes to point out that, since the birth of Mrs. Delphine BoŽl, He has not been involved in any family, social or educational decision relating to Mrs. Delphine BoŽl and that He has always respected the bond that existed between Mrs. Delphine BoŽl and her legal father. More than forty years later, Mrs. Delphine BoŽl decided to end her legal and socio-emotional link with her father and to change family,
a long, painful procedure which proved judicially contradictory. This procedure did not respect the privacy of the parties. Respectful of the judicial institutions, King Albert for his part refrained from intervening in the debates out of the courtroom. That's why, He decided to react and explain his position in this matter. "

"He is devastaded"

Albert II has been involved in legal proceedings for recognition of paternity for more than five years. "He is devastated" said one of the king's advisers. "He suffers greatly from this procedure."

Last December, the Court of Cassation dismissed Albert IIís appeal against two judgments of the Brussels Court of Appeal which were favorable to the young woman. They therefore become final.
Lille

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: January 27, 2020, 06:38:16 PM »

Well, he is the one who prolonged this "pain". I don't feel sorry for him!
melusina

Mini Member

Luxembourg Luxembourg

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: January 27, 2020, 06:39:42 PM »

Agreed, and there was nothing honorable or dignified in this whole affair
babalux

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: January 27, 2020, 07:15:06 PM »

https://www.lalibre.be/be...-5e2f15049978e23487ff10be

Translation by google:
King Albert II said on Monday that the DNA results show that he is indeed the biological father of Delphine BoŽl.

The press release states that "even if there are legal arguments and objections to justify the fact that legal paternity does not necessarily reflect biological paternity and that the procedure adopted appears to him to be questionable, King Albert decided not to raise them and put an end to this painful procedure in honor and dignity. "

It is also specified that "King Albert wishes to point out that, since the birth of Mrs. Delphine BoŽl, He has not been involved in any family, social or educational decision relating to Mrs. Delphine BoŽl and that He has always respected the bond that existed between Mrs. Delphine BoŽl and her legal father. More than forty years later, Mrs. Delphine BoŽl decided to end her legal and socio-emotional link with her father and to change family,
a long, painful procedure which proved judicially contradictory. This procedure did not respect the privacy of the parties. Respectful of the judicial institutions, King Albert for his part refrained from intervening in the debates out of the courtroom. That's why, He decided to react and explain his position in this matter. "

"He is devastaded"

Albert II has been involved in legal proceedings for recognition of paternity for more than five years. "He is devastated" said one of the king's advisers. "He suffers greatly from this procedure."

Last December, the Court of Cassation dismissed Albert IIís appeal against two judgments of the Brussels Court of Appeal which were favorable to the young woman. They therefore become final.

What a truly miserable and narcissistic person he is. So now he claims he wasn't involved in Delphine's upbringing. Please, he spent more time with Delphine than he did with his other children. Philippe, Astrid and Laurent even had to celebrate Christmas with the concierge because Paola was elsewhere and Albert was celebrating with Delphine and her mother. I feel truly sorry for all of his children, neither of them deserved to be part of this drama.
melusina

Mini Member

Luxembourg Luxembourg

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: January 27, 2020, 07:25:55 PM »

Star Star and really nice to hear from you!
Dresstoimpress

Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: January 27, 2020, 07:28:04 PM »

Oh sheesh .... not involved; there are pictures of Albert and Delphine together  Angel.
Must feel bitter for Delphine having those lines added to the announcement.
On the other hand; I think she gave up hoping for anything more a long time ago.
This is what she was after; this is what she got. I am both happy and sad for her.
LongMaySheReign

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: January 27, 2020, 07:29:20 PM »

Albert is selfish. But at least he told the truth at last.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: