Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Delphine Boel wants DNA-tests for Filip and Astrid!  (Read 82822 times)
Gemsheal

Small Member

United States United States

I make all my memes

Ignore
« Reply #225 on: January 27, 2020, 07:33:33 PM »

Albert's "devastated" huh ?  He'd probably be in a lot less "pain" if his feet hadn't been held to the fire, as the saying is !  

He knew this all along.  He could have privately admitted to her paternity, probably made a reasonable financial provision of some kind and never had to disclose a word to the public.  What a stupid, stupid man - apart from everything else.  

My fondest childhood memory is ... not having to pay bills and taxes 🤓
Dresstoimpress

Mini Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #226 on: January 27, 2020, 07:41:42 PM »

A picture of the little 'family' they were back then.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #227 on: January 27, 2020, 08:21:42 PM »

A bit late, but the Dutch media also noticed the result of the DNA test: https://www.nu.nl/achterk...ader-van-kunstenares.html

The comments underneath this article are divided.

https://nos.nl/artikel/23...boel-is-mijn-dochter.html
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #228 on: January 27, 2020, 09:35:14 PM »

So the miserable old swine has finally admitted it!  Something must have happened to force his hand, and I see not an ounce of grace in the statement.  He lived with Delphine and her mother for a while!  He's so clearly a liar!  I am very pleased for Delphine though.
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #229 on: January 27, 2020, 10:05:44 PM »

I wonder if he's been busy on his estate planning for the last few years as he dragged his feet.  You know, transferring assets to others, effectively reducing him to penury.  Since Delphine is now entitled to a share of his estate no matter what...
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #230 on: January 27, 2020, 10:20:00 PM »

So the miserable old swine has finally admitted it!  Something must have happened to force his hand, and I see not an ounce of grace in the statement.  He lived with Delphine and her mother for a while!  He's so clearly a liar!  I am very pleased for Delphine though.

I think the something that happened was he was made to see that eventually he would in contempt of court if he didn't comply and that fines &/or jail time might be the result. He definitely didn't do it voluntarily in any way, shape or form. Disgusting excuse for a human being.

The fact that this man and his equally swinish wife ruled over millions of people illustrates everything that is wrong about a monarchy.

Congrats to Delphine on her victory, I've been a supporter for years. Like I've said before, if he wasn't her father he'd have been singing from the rooftops about it. Since he was quiet I knew he was hiding it which meant she was his. Now I hope she has some peace. I hope she doesn't sue him because people already say she just did it for money but if she does sue I understand. That's the only way to get to Albert is through the wallet.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #231 on: January 27, 2020, 10:33:49 PM »

I think the something that happened was he was made to see that eventually he would in contempt of court if he didn't comply and that fines &/or jail time might be the result. He definitely didn't do it voluntarily in any way, shape or form. Disgusting excuse for a human being.

The fact that this man and his equally swinish wife ruled over millions of people illustrates everything that is wrong about a monarchy.

Congrats to Delphine on her victory, I've been a supporter for years. Like I've said before, if he wasn't her father he'd have been singing from the rooftops about it. Since he was quiet I knew he was hiding it which meant she was his. Now I hope she has some peace. I hope she doesn't sue him because people already say she just did it for money but if she does sue I understand. That's the only way to get to Albert is through the wallet.

Indeed, I think that among others because of the fines he was convinced there was no way out besides a DNA test. An as attornies from both sides said that the DNA test confirmed Albert being Delphine's biological father.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #232 on: January 27, 2020, 10:40:18 PM »

Devastated, huh? I wonder what story he told poor Paola. Im quite sure hes only devasted because his stupid stubbornness blew up in his face.

Poor Paola.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #233 on: January 27, 2020, 10:53:47 PM »

Indeed, I think that among others because of the fines he was convinced there was no way out besides a DNA test. An as attornies from both sides said that the DNA test confirmed Albert being Delphine's biological father.

I bet he just admitted it, because there was no way out anymore.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #234 on: January 27, 2020, 10:54:18 PM »

Devastated, huh? I wonder what story he told poor Paola. Im quite sure hes only devasted because his stupid stubbornness blew up in his face.

Poor Paola.

I thought Paola had lovers too.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #235 on: January 27, 2020, 10:58:52 PM »

Poor Paola.

Yes, that is what I have heard and read too
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #236 on: January 27, 2020, 11:17:54 PM »

Poor Paola.

Yes, that is what I have heard and read too

They were both absentee parents, Fabiola and Baudouin raised them for all intents and purposes. Paola and Albert were both into the Swinging 60's jet set lifestyle and took extramarital partners as they pleased. But now that they are too old to swing they are suddenly holier than thou. No
babalux

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #237 on: January 27, 2020, 11:31:56 PM »

She sure had. One of them became mayor of Brussels and conducted Philippe and Mathilde's civil wedding.  Secret
Paola had an apartment in downtown Brussels where she spent much of her time away from their family home. She also went abroad for longer periods of time. In Italy she was papped walking arm in arm with the photographer Albert de Mun. The pictures were published in Belgium and caused a bit of a scandal. But in the end she was smarter than Albert and didn't get pregnant.

BTW the relationship between Albert and Delphine only went sour when her existence became public.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #238 on: January 27, 2020, 11:40:07 PM »

She sure had. One of them became mayor of Brussels and conducted Philippe and Mathilde's civil wedding.  Secret
Paola had an apartment in downtown Brussels where she spent much of her time away from their family home. She also went abroad for longer periods of time. In Italy she was papped walking arm in arm with the photographer Albert de Mun. The pictures were published in Belgium and caused a bit of a scandal. But in the end she was smarter than Albert and didn't get pregnant.

BTW the relationship between Albert and Delphine only went sour when her existence became public.

I guess you can also say Delphine's mother should have known better Wink
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #239 on: January 28, 2020, 12:12:58 AM »

She already has quite a bit of money, right? So that's not it. And she recognizes the father who raised her, right?

Model of how to do it:
Netherlands
Monaco (took a while, but still)

Model of how not to do it:
Mark Phillips
Earl of Snowdon
This guy
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16] 17 18 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: