Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Delphine Boel wants DNA-tests for Filip and Astrid!  (Read 82570 times)
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: January 28, 2020, 12:21:02 AM »

She already has quite a bit of money, right? So that's not it. And she recognizes the father who raised her, right?

Model of how to do it:
Netherlands
Monaco (took a while, but still)

Model of how not to do it:
Mark Phillips
Earl of Snowdon
This guy

One of prince Bernhard illegitimate daughters, Alexia Grinda, was already a public secret during his life time. It was also rumoured that Bernhard had father a child while being stationed in Engeland during WWII. After his death two daughters were confirmed via his testament and such. One was as expected Alexia Grinda (who by the way is about the same age as WA) and the other was the uptil then unknown Alicia Bielefeld.

It is even been suggested that Bernhard used the money gained in the Lockerbie affair to keep up his illegal / out of wedlock born offspring
Paulina

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: January 28, 2020, 12:26:49 AM »

Thank you, Principessa! At least he did the right thing and supported them. I believe Albert of Monaco did, too, and privately acknowledged them.

Do you know if the official princesses have a relationship or keep in touch with the half-sisters? Or just that they have met them once or twice and that's it?
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: January 28, 2020, 12:31:43 AM »

Thank you, Principessa! At least he did the right thing and supported them. I believe Albert of Monaco did, too, and privately acknowledged them.

Do you know if the official princesses have a relationship or keep in touch with the half-sisters? Or just that they have met them once or twice and that's it?

Nothing is known about a relationship or keeping in touch between the 4 "official" daughters and their 2 half sisters. I vaguely remember some remarks that Alexia Grinda and perhaps also Alicia had been in the Netherlands, when Bernhard was alive and had seen and/or met some members of the Dutch royals But I am  not certain about it.

LucyintheSky

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: January 28, 2020, 04:49:43 AM »

Albert is selfish. But at least he told the truth at last.
He was forced to.

Remember you are just an extra in everyone else's play. Franklin D. Roosevelt
http://stream1.gifsoup.co...imatedgifs3/4465009_o.gif
LucyintheSky

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: January 28, 2020, 04:51:27 AM »

https://www.lalibre.be/be...-5e2f15049978e23487ff10be

Translation by google:
King Albert II said on Monday that the DNA results show that he is indeed the biological father of Delphine BoŽl.

The press release states that "even if there are legal arguments and objections to justify the fact that legal paternity does not necessarily reflect biological paternity and that the procedure adopted appears to him to be questionable, King Albert decided not to raise them and put an end to this painful procedure in honor and dignity. "

It is also specified that "King Albert wishes to point out that, since the birth of Mrs. Delphine BoŽl, He has not been involved in any family, social or educational decision relating to Mrs. Delphine BoŽl and that He has always respected the bond that existed between Mrs. Delphine BoŽl and her legal father. More than forty years later, Mrs. Delphine BoŽl decided to end her legal and socio-emotional link with her father and to change family,
a long, painful procedure which proved judicially contradictory. This procedure did not respect the privacy of the parties. Respectful of the judicial institutions, King Albert for his part refrained from intervening in the debates out of the courtroom. That's why, He decided to react and explain his position in this matter. "

"He is devastaded"

Albert II has been involved in legal proceedings for recognition of paternity for more than five years. "He is devastated" said one of the king's advisers. "He suffers greatly from this procedure."

Last December, the Court of Cassation dismissed Albert IIís appeal against two judgments of the Brussels Court of Appeal which were favorable to the young woman. They therefore become final.

What a truly miserable and narcissistic person he is. So now he claims he wasn't involved in Delphine's upbringing. Please, he spent more time with Delphine than he did with his other children. Philippe, Astrid and Laurent even had to celebrate Christmas with the concierge because Paola was elsewhere and Albert was celebrating with Delphine and her mother. I feel truly sorry for all of his children, neither of them deserved to be part of this drama.
Great to hear from you!  Star And hugs Hug

Remember you are just an extra in everyone else's play. Franklin D. Roosevelt
http://stream1.gifsoup.co...imatedgifs3/4465009_o.gif
Elissa

Most Exalted Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #245 on: September 10, 2020, 05:57:43 PM »

Update on Delphine's lawsuit against King Albert : she "wants to adopt the family name Saxe-Coburg and exactly the same privileges, titles and capacities as her two brothers and her sister" said her lawyers today.

It means she also wants to be a Princess of Belgium and her two children becoming princes as well.

https://histoiresroyales....delphine-de-saxe-cobourg/

Lizardcandy

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #246 on: September 10, 2020, 06:41:48 PM »

Update on Delphine's lawsuit against King Albert : she "wants to adopt the family name Saxe-Coburg and exactly the same privileges, titles and capacities as her two brothers and her sister" said her lawyers today.

It means she also wants to be a Princess of Belgium and her two children becoming princes as well.

https://histoiresroyales....delphine-de-saxe-cobourg/

And why shouldn't she? I can't understand why he's being so cruel to his daughter. I hope the siblings have been kinder.
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #247 on: September 10, 2020, 07:16:51 PM »

Interesting development IMO. I've always believed her to have said she doesn't want anything "royal" from her claims against Albert and I've admired that...maybe things have changed a little now.
Tsarina

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #248 on: September 10, 2020, 07:25:20 PM »

Can that even happen since she wasnít born legitimately?

I know in the Netherlands the eldest (illegitimate) child of Willemís cousin (Carlos, Duke of Parma), sued to have the same last name/titles as his father/siblings and won. Heís legally entitled to be an HRH Prince but isnít a member of the royal house, as itís considered a private matter. But thatís a whole different county.

I can understand her wanting to have the same surname as her father. But I would also never chase after a man that didnít want me - even when if he was my ďfatherĒ. She must very much want to be accepted.
Tsarina

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #249 on: September 10, 2020, 07:27:14 PM »

Question - are there any specific inheritance laws in Belgium? Will she be entitled to an equal share of Albertís estate when he passes? Or can he pick and choose what he wants to leave each child, so long as he leaves each child something?
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #250 on: September 10, 2020, 07:53:29 PM »

Can that even happen since she wasnít born legitimately?

I know in the Netherlands the eldest (illegitimate) child of Willemís cousin (Carlos, Duke of Parma), sued to have the same last name/titles as his father/siblings and won. Heís legally entitled to be an HRH Prince but isnít a member of the royal house, as itís considered a private matter. But thatís a whole different county.

I can understand her wanting to have the same surname as her father. But I would also never chase after a man that didnít want me - even when if he was my ďfatherĒ. She must very much want to be accepted.

She knew she would never be accepted, I think she gave up on that long ago. Maybe in the very beginning she wanted her father's acceptance but after he denied her time and time again I think it became a crusade to publicly humiliate him as much as he had done to her. She doesn't want to be his daughter, she wants justice.

Question - are there any specific inheritance laws in Belgium? Will she be entitled to an equal share of Albertís estate when he passes? Or can he pick and choose what he wants to leave each child, so long as he leaves each child something?

To my knowledge that was a big part of the reason that Assbert fought tooth and nail not to have her legitimized, she can now inherit just like his other children and rightfully so IMO.
Zazoo

Small Member

Cyprus Cyprus

Ignore
« Reply #251 on: September 10, 2020, 07:59:40 PM »

Thatís one is an interesting development.
She is not his first born so I donít think she is doing it for the title (or throne).Moreover her being out of wedlock will disqualified her for the line of succession.
 Considering her mother is a baroness and her father a Jonkvrouw she is titled and if I am not mistaken has had both good education and a good fortune. Although correct if Iím wrong now that is proven that she is his daughter he has to include her in his will. How much personal wealth has Albert?
My take is vengeance and/or justice and I can understand her at a certain point. We really donít know what is happening behind close doors but albert was with her mother for a long period and he never publicly acknowledge her on the contrary.
So now she is pushing him to the curb. Bravo.
But if I add my two cents is not gonna help her emotionally. Being abandoned at birth myself (i was adopted from an orphanage) I realized that people make choices and whether you like or understand them or not you have to respect them. Early on I decided that it was not worth search for my biological parents.
Technically she got what she wanted him acknowledged her as his daughter, I not sure were this will bring her .

"Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light." ? Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
Tsarina

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #252 on: September 10, 2020, 08:12:17 PM »

I can understand that she wants revenge after the public humiliation she faced. I just could never bring myself to do what sheís doing (despite having been through similar issues myself - I only kept my fatherís name because itís also a family name in my motherís family), but everyone is different. I hope she has a good therapist because she has been through the wringer. I hope all of Albertís children have good therapists actually.

Legally is it also required for her to have received permission to marry for her children to be titled? Or maybe that is just for the line of succession.
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #253 on: September 10, 2020, 08:17:16 PM »

I hope she finds some peace now but I totally agree it isn't a positive way to move forward. It seems a waste of time and energy from outside but it doesn't seem to have slowed her done or made her unhappy. She's a very interesting and productive artist (though again the focus on her biological father is unfortunate) and has a beautiful family. So she seems to be fairly balanced but what she's been through has left its mark.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #254 on: September 10, 2020, 08:26:00 PM »

Interesting development IMO. I've always believed her to have said she doesn't want anything "royal" from her claims against Albert and I've admired that...maybe things have changed a little now.

Indeed!

This new claim raises my eyebrows.

Why does she want to be an HRH of Belgium?

It's not going to stop her being persona non grata in royal circles, Albert won't give her the time of day neither will the kids.

She might get satisfaction if she wins but it will not last.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 21   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: