Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 31   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Delphine Boel wants DNA-tests for Filip and Astrid!  (Read 111809 times)
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #405 on: October 20, 2020, 07:41:32 AM »

Princess Delphine of Belgium unveiled a sculpture by her own hand in Sint-Niklaas (East Flanders) on Saturday. The event was the princess’s first public outing since a Belgian court ruled in her favour and agreed that as the natural daughter of King Albert she had a right to a share in any inheritance and to bear the royal title.

I can feel love” the London-based artist told onlookers. “This is going in the right direction, but I’m hoping for more.”   [ Thinking Thinking]

https://www.vrt.be/vrtnws...-outing-unveils-new-work/
Video: https://twitter.com/i/status/1317452255021436928

Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #406 on: October 20, 2020, 10:01:54 AM »

That’s nice from Laurent.

It’s quite sad how much Albert and Paola managed to mess up their parenting. Very fortunately it would seem that they all choose good, supporting partners (don’t know about Delphine).
ConnieBrooks

Micro Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #407 on: October 20, 2020, 02:05:50 PM »

I can feel love” the London-based artist told onlookers. “This is going in the right direction, but I’m hoping for more.”   [ Thinking Thinking]

That can be interpreted a lot of ways. Both Philippe and Laurent now have made their intentions clear; what more is she hoping for this time?  Thinking indeed.
Lady Alice

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #408 on: October 20, 2020, 02:38:51 PM »

I can feel love” the London-based artist told onlookers. “This is going in the right direction, but I’m hoping for more.”   [ Thinking Thinking]

That can be interpreted a lot of ways. Both Philippe and Laurent now have made their intentions clear; what more is she hoping for this time?  Thinking indeed.

Doesn't this contradict what she said not two weeks ago, that she was satisfied and wanted nothing more after the court judgment?

*concernedface*

anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #409 on: October 20, 2020, 02:45:51 PM »

And on that note

Laurent from Belgium: "Delphine can count on me".

You know, I was thinking the other day that Laurent might surprise us.  Good for him.
Oh_Caroline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #410 on: October 20, 2020, 03:16:50 PM »

Doesn't this contradict what she said not two weeks ago, that she was satisfied and wanted nothing more after the court judgment?

*concernedface*

It’s very likely.  After all she was saying all along that she wasn’t so this to be a princess and then as soon as the DNA came back she petitioned to be a princess and for her kids to be a prince and princess too. 
Antevorta

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #411 on: October 20, 2020, 03:25:26 PM »

I stand by what I said earlier, Delphine will not stop in her search for validation. 

IMO, she will not stop unless Albert returns her to her childhood spot under his wing.  She may appreciate the steps Phillippe and Laurent have taken but they aren't Albert and a brother's love will not fill the void Albert left her with.

I can't imagine how soul crushing it must be, my heart goes out to Delphine but she will never get what she wants.
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #412 on: October 20, 2020, 04:05:40 PM »

I stand by what I said earlier, Delphine will not stop in her search for validation. 

IMO, she will not stop unless Albert returns her to her childhood spot under his wing.  She may appreciate the steps Phillippe and Laurent have taken but they aren't Albert and a brother's love will not fill the void Albert left her with.

I can't imagine how soul crushing it must be, my heart goes out to Delphine but she will never get what she wants.

Star  Delphine's antics leave me conflicted, but that perfectly explains her actions.

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #413 on: October 20, 2020, 05:05:20 PM »

Star  Delphine's antics leave me conflicted, but that perfectly explains her actions.

And the sad fact is Albert will never give her that validation.

He discarded her a long time ago and nothing she says or does will make him want her in his life.
ralf103

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #414 on: October 20, 2020, 06:16:01 PM »

I do worry a bit about Delphine, this latest "but I'm hoping for more" comment can been seen a lot of ways. Philippe for example may not look too kindly on it. I would assume she means she is hoping for more from Albert but I do think in a way she needs to be a little more careful and circumspect in what she says if she wants a relationship with  Philippe and Laurent who seem more willing to, by which I mean I can see Philippe not being all that impressed and keeping a relationship if she keeps speaking out but then again he is more likely to want a relationship it seems than Albert. I guess I mean in some ways she should be happy with what she now has as she does have siblings who want to at least try at a relationship.
Gemsheal

Medium Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #415 on: October 20, 2020, 08:47:48 PM »

I wonder how Astrid feels about all of this ?   She's been quiet so far ... it's got to be difficult for her, the "only" daughter, and now she has to acknowledge (or not, as the case may be) a sister.   In some ways Delphine's new legitimacy might be harder on Astrid than on her brothers.     

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #416 on: October 20, 2020, 09:55:25 PM »

I hope the pain that Delphine suffered for years can be healed by the love that is shown her by her new half-siblings and those relationships. I am hopeful that what Delphine wants will morph over time. This is all happening very quickly now and in a way that is healing and healthy. There is clearly enough pain to go around and just knowing that can help a person feel less alone and adrift. Wishing them all the best.
Pomme

Gigantic Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #417 on: October 27, 2020, 12:09:18 PM »

Well dear dishers, hell just froze over:

Delphine visited Albert and Paola last Sunday.

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #418 on: October 27, 2020, 12:15:20 PM »

Well dear dishers, hell just froze over:

Delphine visited Albert and Paola last Sunday.

I bet their 3 children put metaphorical guns to their heads to make this happened.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #419 on: October 27, 2020, 12:36:16 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 31   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: