Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Delphine Boel wants DNA-tests for Filip and Astrid!  (Read 34885 times)
Fragrance78

Large Member

Malaysia Malaysia

Ignore
« Reply #75 on: June 21, 2013, 05:16:50 PM »

I don't understand the action taken by the legal dad, Boel. Why did he adopt Delphine if he doesn't treat her as his heir? Weird!

he did not adopt her. he was already married to her mother when she started the affair with albert that resulted in delphine's birth. that made him delphine's father legally.

Oic, tks Cara.

But still....he raised her, a bit heartless I think.

Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #76 on: June 21, 2013, 05:26:33 PM »

I don't understand the action taken by the legal dad, Boel. Why did he adopt Delphine if he doesn't treat her as his heir? Weird!

he did not adopt her. he was already married to her mother when she started the affair with albert that resulted in delphine's birth. that made him delphine's father legally.

Oic, tks Cara.

But still....he raised her, a bit heartless I think.

i don't know what kind of relationship he has/had with delphine and how much he raised her or not.

albert had a very long Relationship with delphine's mother (a good ten years, maybe even longer). not sure how much of a life/family life her mother had with her husband.
Paola

Micro Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #77 on: June 21, 2013, 05:32:41 PM »

'i don't know what kind of relationship he has/had with delphine and how much he raised her or not.

albert had a very long Relationship with delphine's mother (a good ten years, maybe even longer). not sure how much of a life/family life her mother had with her husband.'

By the time Sybille got together with Albert in 1965, her marriage with Jacques Boel was over in all but name. Her relationship with Albert lasted until 1982, so he was the father figure in Delphine's life. She never really had much to do with Boel.

But I mean, look at her statement! The men in the grey suits blocking her bank accounts!
Miss Waynfleet

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #78 on: June 21, 2013, 05:36:23 PM »

TEAM DELPHINE

Team whoever can pull Philippe and Astrid out of this mess  Tongue
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #79 on: June 21, 2013, 08:25:24 PM »

'i don't know what kind of relationship he has/had with delphine and how much he raised her or not.

albert had a very long Relationship with delphine's mother (a good ten years, maybe even longer). not sure how much of a life/family life her mother had with her husband.'

By the time Sybille got together with Albert in 1965, her marriage with Jacques Boel was over in all but name. Her relationship with Albert lasted until 1982, so he was the father figure in Delphine's life. She never really had much to do with Boel.

But I mean, look at her statement! The men in the grey suits blocking her bank accounts!

Wow.  Did he have a relationship with Delphine?  He actually knew her as she was growing up? 
Paola

Micro Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #80 on: June 21, 2013, 10:43:28 PM »

Wow.  Did he have a relationship with Delphine?  He actually knew her as she was growing up? 

He sure did. Albert was living with Sybille and Delphine, not with Paola and their children, until Sybille moved to London in the mid-70s. After that, he still went to London every weekend for about 5 years. The three of them also went on holidays together. Delphine has spoken at length about this and this has been confirmed by several people close to the court. Sometimes Paola and her kids - Filip, Astrid, Laurent - wouldn't see Albert for weeks on end.
Fragrance78

Large Member

Malaysia Malaysia

Ignore
« Reply #81 on: June 22, 2013, 05:11:06 AM »

Damn, so he did acknowledge her existence until 1982! What an ass!

Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #82 on: June 22, 2013, 10:54:08 AM »

it's true that albert regularly spent extended periods of time with delphine and her mother but delphine didn't know he was her father until she turned 18!
Kuei Fei
Banned
Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #83 on: June 22, 2013, 02:17:09 PM »

He sure did. Albert was living with Sybille and Delphine, not with Paola and their children, until Sybille moved to London in the mid-70s. After that, he still went to London every weekend for about 5 years. The three of them also went on holidays together. Delphine has spoken at length about this and this has been confirmed by several people close to the court. Sometimes Paola and her kids - Filip, Astrid, Laurent - wouldn't see Albert for weeks on end.

So basically Delphine had the father figure that Astrid and Philippe were denied.

It also explains why Delphine's current stepfather didn't feel an obligation to provide for Delphine.

Such a pity that bedroom gymnastics isn't an Olympic event; Kate would have been a gold medalist of several years standing.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #84 on: June 24, 2013, 11:56:51 AM »

According to an interview with Sybille, she finds the attitude of Albert towards Delphine too harsh and unnecessary.

Sybille met Albert in 1966 and the two got an affair. 'It is a love story which developed slowely but last for 18 years' says Sybille.

At first she hesitated. 'He said he loved me. My reply was pretty agressive, I answerd the love was not mutual. So I did not seduce him.'

Almost certainly the affair would have led to the divorce of Albert and Poala. But Sybille stopped the procedure and moved to London. The last time Sybille has spoken with Albert was in 1999 when the existence of his secret daughter Delphine became known. This has turned her life upside down.

http://www.standaard.be/cnt/DMF20130621_065
http://www.lesoir.be/2671.../au-nom-ma-fille-delphine
http://www.lesoir.be/2680...connue-comme-fille-du-roi
Cara

Humongous Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #85 on: June 24, 2013, 12:21:45 PM »

Delphine's mother said that albert was going to divorce paola and that baudouin and the government had given their approval. however, according to her, the divorce conditions were extremely hard. he would have had very limited access to his children and she would not have been allowed to have any contact with them, at which point she decided to put an end to it.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #86 on: June 24, 2013, 12:29:36 PM »

Albert is shameless IMO (does it come with the name, I wonder Huh? ). Shameless. It's hard to feel any respect for him knowing he's willing to treat his own child like this. What a prick!
leatherface

Big Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #87 on: June 24, 2013, 01:35:01 PM »

Albert is shameless IMO (does it come with the name, I wonder Huh? ). Shameless. It's hard to feel any respect for him knowing he's willing to treat his own child like this. What a prick!

Not only is his behavoiur towards Delphine abominable but it is also cowardly as it has led to a situation where Filip and Astrid have to dodge the bullets for him while he sits comfortably without having to deal with the consequences of his actions.
Kuei Fei
Banned
Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2013, 12:09:14 AM »

Lets say she gets the money; now, she wants a title.

Then she wants to be a legitimate member of the family.

Then she wants to make appearances.

Then she wants a place in the succession.

She messed up her life by disowning the man who raised her and who provided a great life and she's lost her business mainly because it was not a practical field to be in (independent artists rarely fully succeed) and there is little chance of her getting right back on her feet with a fresh start at her age.

So now she's suing the king, bad enough, but now determinedly dragging his heir and daughter Astrid into this. What a mess, eh? Going after Philippe and Astrid isn't going to make her look good, she's victimizing two people who had nothing to do with this mess.

It wasn't Philippe who sired Delphine and it's not Astrid who dropped Delphine's mother after Paola dropped divorce proceedings.

Such a pity that bedroom gymnastics isn't an Olympic event; Kate would have been a gold medalist of several years standing.
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2013, 02:10:42 PM »

Albert is the bad guy here: he's the one victimizing not just Delphine but also her children and Phillipe and Astrid. He could just do the right thing, be a man and tell the truth. Instead he'd hiding behind his position and hurting a whole lot of people all to save face. What an ass!
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: