Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Delphine Boel wants DNA-tests for Filip and Astrid!  (Read 91726 times)
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #150 on: November 05, 2018, 08:32:31 PM »

Can never warm to the Belgium royals because of the Congo.  This seems like another scandal in a long line of 'ignore it and hope it goes away' missteps.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
karma chamelion

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #151 on: November 05, 2018, 08:41:38 PM »

Can never warm to the Belgium royals because of the Congo.  This seems like another scandal in a long line of 'ignore it and hope it goes away' missteps.

The Congo is right up there with the genocide of Idi Amin, Pol Pot and hundreds of others who have committed horrible human atrocities because of love of power and money. There is a special place in Hell for these people.
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #152 on: November 05, 2018, 10:26:57 PM »

The Congo is right up there with the genocide of Idi Amin, Pol Pot and hundreds of others who have committed horrible human atrocities because of love of power and money. There is a special place in Hell for these people.

Yes, those are indeed scandals.  But just take a look at the immediate family. Philippe was pretty much raised by Baudoin and Fabiola because his parents were too self involved to care. Laurent is a mess to this day. So even though I donít know a ton about this family I do know that they seem a little strange.
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #153 on: November 05, 2018, 10:35:03 PM »

The Court of Appeal in Brussels has ruled that Jaques BoŽl is not Delphine's biological father and has ordered Albert to take a paternity test within the next 3 months.

https://www.lesoir.be/188...e-faire-un-test-genetique

Maybe this can finally be resolved now..

Nice, good! I'm glad she didn't give up on this as tptb wished she would. The fact that she has pursued this so long and hard tells me with 95% certainty there is no doubt in her mind at least the DNA testing will show she is Albert's daughter. Interesting days ahead for the Belgian RF, I hope if the test comes back positive they will do everything in their power to make up for thirty years of denial and character assassination this lady has gone through.

Totally agree!  I am very happy that the appeals court has decided this way.  I feared that rotten, cowardly king was going to get his way.  He still might, but I hope not.  I want him to take that test.  I am sure Dephine is not after money, just to make that prick of a father of hers be outed.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #154 on: November 06, 2018, 09:42:30 AM »

Delphine looks a lot like the late queen Astrid when they were the same age.
I think she is just extremely hurt by a father who acknowledged her for years and all of a sudden cut all contact. I don't think she is after status or money or a relationship at this point anymore. She just wants justice and the truth out. I suspect she might be 'gifted' and hence has a very high sense of moral justice.

I agree Star  She has never needed Albert's money. Her father Jacques Boël is one of the wealthiest men in Belgium and as his only child she would have inherited everything. This is about justice.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #155 on: November 06, 2018, 11:18:57 AM »

Delphine looks a lot like the late queen Astrid when they were the same age.
I think she is just extremely hurt by a father who acknowledged her for years and all of a sudden cut all contact. I don't think she is after status or money or a relationship at this point anymore. She just wants justice and the truth out. I suspect she might be 'gifted' and hence has a very high sense of moral justice.

I agree Star  She has never needed Albert's money. Her father Jacques BoŽl is one of the wealthiest men in Belgium and as his only child she would have inherited everything. This is about justice.

I think King Albert will delay until he dies and not give her satisfaction. He could have ended this matter quietly decades ago but he refused to do this so I don't think a court order will get him to budge.

So the question is who is made of sterner stuff and will win this tussle, king Prick or Delphine Boels?
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #156 on: February 01, 2019, 03:19:11 PM »

Albert has still not taken a DNA test, and will appeal to the court of cassation

http://www.standaard.be/cnt/dmf20190201_04146335
Pinkie

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #157 on: February 01, 2019, 10:01:32 PM »

So yeat another victory for Paola, who seems to hate Delphine with a never ending passion. Too bad Albert never grew a backbone. What a pathetic excuse for a father he is. 4 (?) children and all of them traumatized. And then he aims to delay this until after his dead so they can clean up his mess. 
fruela

Medium Member

Spain Spain

Ignore
« Reply #158 on: February 02, 2019, 08:51:42 PM »

I think they had never expected to succeed King B and assumed everything they did would be forgotten or ignored in  B and F 's lifetime ,since they would be mere  supporting actors, with nothing to give.As time went by,Filip was raised  as heir apparent - I'd bet the idea of his ever  becoming king would rarely cross A's mind.
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #159 on: February 02, 2019, 09:12:13 PM »

I think they had never expected to succeed King B and assumed everything they did would be forgotten or ignored in  B and F 's lifetime ,since they would be mere  supporting actors, with nothing to give.As time went by,Filip was raised  as heir apparent - I'd bet the idea of his ever  becoming king would rarely cross A's mind.

Star  If King B lived longer, we might not even hear of this...

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
jessmie

Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #160 on: April 16, 2019, 03:00:46 PM »

Star  If King B lived longer, we might not even hear of this...

Philippe was old enough and mature enough to become king after Baudouin died, but Albert couldn’t stomach that!
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #161 on: April 18, 2019, 04:32:38 PM »

I think that there is very little on the planet that makes a person angrier and more determined than being called a liar when you are telling the truth. Sooner or later she will have proof.
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #162 on: April 19, 2019, 01:29:28 AM »

i know everyone says she's not doing this for money and/or she doesn't need Albert's money --but what is the law in Belgium on inheritance?  Don't they have some Napoleonic thing whereby every child must receive a certain portion of the decedant's estate, whether they're illegitimate or not? 
ralf103

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #163 on: April 20, 2019, 12:52:14 AM »

I thought they did and a number of people speculated that was why a while back Albert turned over a lot of assets to Paola and in turn to their grandchildren to keep Delphine's hands off it all.
Duchess of Verona

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #164 on: April 20, 2019, 02:30:19 AM »

She wants a public acknowledgement after being called a liar for years. I cant disagree with her position.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 28   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: