Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Delphine Boel wants DNA-tests for Filip and Astrid!  (Read 91720 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #165 on: April 20, 2019, 03:19:55 PM »

I thought they did and a number of people speculated that was why a while back Albert turned over a lot of assets to Paola and in turn to their grandchildren to keep Delphine's hands off it all.

Really?  An innocent man wouldnít act that way.
Lord G°n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #166 on: April 20, 2019, 03:21:38 PM »

I think they had never expected to succeed King B and assumed everything they did would be forgotten or ignored in  B and F 's lifetime ,since they would be mere  supporting actors, with nothing to give.As time went by,Filip was raised  as heir apparent - I'd bet the idea of his ever  becoming king would rarely cross A's mind.

Star  If King B lived longer, we might not even hear of this...

Philippe was old enough and mature enough to become king after Baudouin died, but Albert couldnít stomach that!
Albert was next in line,Filip was single...And Albert didn't do badly as a king, Belgian politics being extremely complex.
LongMaySheReign

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #167 on: April 20, 2019, 09:01:05 PM »

I think they had never expected to succeed King B and assumed everything they did would be forgotten or ignored in  B and F 's lifetime ,since they would be mere  supporting actors, with nothing to give.As time went by,Filip was raised  as heir apparent - I'd bet the idea of his ever  becoming king would rarely cross A's mind.

Star  If King B lived longer, we might not even hear of this...

Philippe was old enough and mature enough to become king after Baudouin died, but Albert couldnít stomach that!
Albert was next in line,Filip was single...And Albert didn't do badly as a king, Belgian politics being extremely complex.

Yes, Albert wasn't a great father, but by most accounts, he was a good monarch.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #168 on: May 03, 2019, 04:04:05 PM »

I think that there is very little on the planet that makes a person angrier and more determined than being called a liar when you are telling the truth. Sooner or later she will have proof.
That is quite right, but we do not know whether or not she is indeed telling the truth.
Most people at the end had been very much convinced that Anna Andersson was the lost little grandduchess - well she wasn't.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #169 on: May 03, 2019, 04:10:30 PM »

"King Albert wanted to send Delphine BoŽl a secret letter to settle paternity case"

https://www.vrt.be/vrtnws...-to-settle-paternity-cas/

Princess MS

Warned
Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #170 on: May 03, 2019, 04:15:21 PM »

I think that there is very little on the planet that makes a person angrier and more determined than being called a liar when you are telling the truth. Sooner or later she will have proof.
That is quite right, but we do not know whether or not she is indeed telling the truth.
Most people at the end had been very much convinced that Anna Andersson was the lost little grandduchess - well she wasn't.

Indeed but in this case I think the truth is otherwise and there might just be DNA to prove it .... if so the man concerned is not to be admired
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #171 on: May 04, 2019, 04:26:40 AM »

Indeed but in this case I think the truth is otherwise and there might just be DNA to prove it .... if so the man concerned is not to be admired

Star No matter whether or not (I personally have no doubt) she is his daughter the man has behaved abominably in his personal life, he's not to be admired or excused!

And we're not talking about baseless rumors a la 'Anastasia', we're talking about a couple who had an extra-marital relationship, and there is photographic evidence of this relationship, even showing them with a young Delphine. Comparing her to Anna A is irrelevant IMO.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #172 on: May 16, 2019, 03:36:38 PM »

The Court of Cassation in Brussels has ruled that Albert has to pay a penalty of 5000 Euros per day to Delphine BoŽl if he refuses to submit a DNA sample.

https://www.rtbf.be/info/...uros-par-jour?id=10220430

The penalty will start from the day that an expert will visit Albert again to take his DNA sample and he refuses it again.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #173 on: May 16, 2019, 06:00:14 PM »

The Court of Cassation in Brussels has ruled that Albert has to pay a penalty of 5000 Euros per day to Delphine BoŽl if he refuses to submit a DNA sample.

The penalty will start from the day that an expert will visit Albert again to take his DNA sample and he refuses it again.

Rightly so.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #174 on: May 16, 2019, 06:23:14 PM »

Rightly so.

Indeed.

But knowing what an ass Albert is, I wouldn't be surprised if he chose to pay her the Ä1.825.000 per year instead of swallowing his pride and admitting that he's the father.
Celia

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #175 on: May 16, 2019, 06:47:36 PM »

I bet he ignores both orders. 
LongMaySheReign

Mini Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #176 on: May 16, 2019, 07:44:18 PM »

Unless Albert wants to die broke, he should finally agree to the damn DNA test.
karma chamelion

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #177 on: May 16, 2019, 07:56:14 PM »

Wonderful news! Hit him where it hurts, right in the old pocketbook Supercontent

Albert is utterly reprehensible imo, no matter what the testing reveals (if he ever takes it). And in my mind Paola is no better, she had affairs of her own and probably encouraged Albert to do the same at least by ignoring the situations.

Good for Delphine for standing up to this old reprobate. I hope, no matter what, that she can find some inner peace regarding her unlucky parentage. I wish her well.
Margaret

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #178 on: May 17, 2019, 11:46:10 PM »

Wonderful news! Hit him where it hurts, right in the old pocketbook Supercontent

Albert is utterly reprehensible imo, no matter what the testing reveals (if he ever takes it). And in my mind Paola is no better, she had affairs of her own and probably encouraged Albert to do the same at least by ignoring the situations.

Good for Delphine for standing up to this old reprobate. I hope, no matter what, that she can find some inner peace regarding her unlucky parentage. I wish her well.

Star
genegal43

Huge Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #179 on: May 18, 2019, 12:18:46 AM »

Star

Good for the Judge! 

Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 28   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: