Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Sweden's National Day 06 June  (Read 140553 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #435 on: June 06, 2022, 10:27:02 PM »

Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #436 on: June 06, 2022, 10:41:50 PM »

CG wishing everyone happy mid-summer
https://www.vg.no/#/video...campaign=overlay-main-ios

Well, Midsummer is around the corner...  Grin
Paulina

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #437 on: June 07, 2022, 12:32:39 AM »

The positioning of CP and his wife is just revolting. It doesn't end, and it really looks like they are trying to usurp the actual CP couple.

Clearly they are the monarch's favorites and  . . . no one can advise on the optics it seems. Poor Victoria.

The problem with incompetent, corrupt, fascist government is incompetence, corruption and fascism,  not government (Jerome Paris - paraphrased)
CyrilSebastian

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #438 on: June 07, 2022, 12:55:55 AM »

I like the blue and yellow flowers that the royal ladies had in the bouquets.
Emac0914

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #439 on: June 07, 2022, 01:08:58 AM »

All I can say is Im happy Victoria and Daniel play the game and keep their heads high instead of letting CGs constant promotion of CP and Ssss get to them.  She know shes the future queen and seems pretty secure in light of CGs antics.

Love National Day with the traditional dress, so colorful.  Miss Maddie and family but shes so much better off in Florida than getting sucked under in the nasty media storm.  Hopefully well see some good pics for her birthday.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #440 on: June 07, 2022, 01:16:16 AM »

All of Florida was under a tropical storm warning this weekend so maybe thats another reason they doesnt go
SvenskaSarah

Huge Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #441 on: June 07, 2022, 01:26:18 AM »

The positioning of CP and his wife is just revolting. It doesn't end, and it really looks like they are trying to usurp the actual CP couple.

Clearly they are the monarch's favorites and  . . . no one can advise on the optics it seems. Poor Victoria.

I agree with this completely, but I also think there's a degree of security there too by having Vic in a separate carriage to CG.

As we've seen in history such as Archduke Franz Ferdinand and JFK, being in open vehicles in public is a security risk that is very hard to manage. I know the BRF notoriously travel separately, and I wonder if there is a degree of that in the planning for Sweden? Though a peaceful country, it does have its own history of assassinations, I'm thinking Olaf Palme and Anna Lindh.

Though I must admit when I first saw Greasy and Hoefia in the same carriage as CG and Silvia my instant thought was "favourites here again!". I know they're not HRH, but it may have been nice to see CP and Sofia in a third carriage with their kids? Alexander is old enough to attend the concert, but even if not the kids can attend the cortege but watch the concert from behind the scenes.
Pages: 1 ... 28 29 [30]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: