Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 241   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine & Chris news  (Read 1152697 times)
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 07, 2013, 08:03:54 PM »

Am I the only one who's curious about the prize of this love nest? Whistle

Any guesses?
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 07, 2013, 08:19:05 PM »

Madeleine and Chris have a new apartment on East 57th Street, a 217 square meter penthouse with two terraces.

http://www.aftonbladet.se.../klick/article17088636.ab
Isn't The Plaza at 5th and East 57th? Whistle  I'll bet The Donald would give them a big break on price, too, to be able to say he has a Gen-U-Ine Princess living there...

This building isn't the Plaza or any other Trump Towers. This looks like a smaller building, which is better for privacy reason.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 07, 2013, 08:29:51 PM »

Madeleine and Chris have a new apartment on East 57th Street, a 217 square meter penthouse with two terraces.

http://www.aftonbladet.se.../klick/article17088636.ab
Isn't The Plaza at 5th and East 57th? Whistle  I'll bet The Donald would give them a big break on price, too, to be able to say he has a Gen-U-Ine Princess living there...

This building isn't the Plaza or any other Trump Towers. This looks like a smaller building, which is better for privacy reason.
You're right, LaP--I didn't see the photo of the bldg at first. Most definitley not The Plaza Smiley
tgb

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 07, 2013, 08:33:20 PM »

I found it. It's on 57th just west of Sutton Place.

Bunnyluv

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 07, 2013, 09:38:06 PM »

Smiley.

So did Madde move up in space and status or more down in size of apartment and status address.

esther angeline

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 07, 2013, 11:43:37 PM »

For us Yanks, 217sq meters is a little over 2300 sq feet.  Mighty expensive as La Princess said.
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 07, 2013, 11:53:20 PM »

Ah, the lives of the idle rich.   Thumb down
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #37 on: July 08, 2013, 12:07:09 AM »

Ah, the lives of the idle rich.   Thumb down

Chris surely can't be idle if he can buy a place like that Beer
tgb

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: July 08, 2013, 12:20:44 AM »

A view of the terrace spaces on the building. If they have a view of the Queensboro Bridge it's most likely their outdoor space isn't the section on the southwest corner, although that may still have a sight line as the bridge is two blocks north and to the east. Still any of those are impressive terrace spaces for NYC.

VeraSophie

Baby Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: July 08, 2013, 12:45:50 AM »

Any guesses?

well, if i read the map correctly and the real estate price you find online are accurate their new place could have cost almost $ 4 Million  Yikes

http://corcoran.com/nyc/Listings/Display/881111

but...give me a key to that place and I'd move in tomorrow 
Bunnyluv

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: July 08, 2013, 01:47:05 AM »

Any guesses?

well, if i read the map correctly and the real estate price you find online are accurate their new place could have cost almost $ 4 Million  Yikes

Smiley Great find, nice out door space for Zorro, however I was expecting inside space of 4000-5000 sq feet.

To me just not big enough for a family and nanny,missing a library, rooms for guest.  No view, only looking over the other building, are they closer to Central Park , for some reason I was thinking the other apartment was larger and better located closer to Central Park. Any door man?  Not sure if they traded up.

Chris most likely cashed in his position in Noster Capital and bought this place.  Once the paperwork close I am sure the press will announce to the world the price tag.

How did the press  find out about this purchase.

Ok just looked at the pictures,  lots ands lots of light coming into the space.  Not bad for two people.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2013, 01:56:44 AM by Bunnyluv » Logged
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: July 08, 2013, 03:17:01 AM »

You guys are great detectives.  Thumb up

Okay, Sutton place is close to where I live. It's about 15 minute by foot from that location to Central Park. The east side of the 1st Ave is a very prestigeous address. Harry Kissinger used to live around there. The apartment should have great view of the Eastern River and the Queensboro Bridge. It's just 11 blocks north of the United Nations so there are lots of foreign consuls and missions to the UN in the area. It's not as crowded as the 5th Ave. There is no shopping around there, but there are lots of restaurants that serve all kinds of cuisines all along the 1st and especially the 2nd Ave. Diplomats need to wine and dine.  

The interior is a bit outdated, especially the fireplace. It also lacks the character of most pre-war buildings. It has gorgeous old wood floors but no thick modings as some pre-war buildings have. The interior can be remodeled, but the terrance, the view and the location are great by Mahattan standard.  

4000-5000 sq. ft. in Manhattan? You would need over $10 millions for that. I don't think Chris is THAT rich. 

getafix

Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: July 08, 2013, 03:45:35 AM »

Star to LAP and VS Thumb up

But I cannot see where the slaves servants quarters are... Thinking

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Bunnyluv

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: July 08, 2013, 04:04:17 AM »

You guys are great detectives.  Thumb up

Okay, Sutton place is close to where I live. It's about 15 minute by foot from that location to Central Park. The east side of the 1st Ave is a very prestigeous address. Harry Kissinger used to live around there. The apartment should have great view of the Eastern River and the Queensboro Bridge. It's just 11 blocks north of the United Nations so there are lots of foreign consuls and missions to the UN in the area. It's not as crowded as the 5th Ave. There is no shopping around there, but there are lots of restaurants that serve all kinds of cuisines all along the 1st and especially the 2nd Ave. Diplomats need to wine and dine.  

The interior is a bit outdated, especially the fireplace. It also lacks the character of most pre-war buildings. It has gorgeous old wood floors but no thick modings as some pre-war buildings have. The interior can be remodeled, but the terrance, the view and the location are great by Mahattan standard.  

4000-5000 sq. ft. in Manhattan? You would need over $10 millions for that. I don't think Chris is THAT rich. 

Smiley thank you for answering my questions about the  cost of space.,  your right he is not that rich however lots of editorials after the wedding made him out to be billionaire. To  bad  he caved in and left Noster capital a good stream of income.  This his third home in three years.

Yeah I also notice the lack of detail in the apartment for a prewar home.

I wonder how HRH feels about not living in a palace, must be an adjustment.

tgb

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: July 08, 2013, 04:08:42 AM »

Any guesses?

well, if i read the map correctly and the real estate price you find online are accurate their new place could have cost almost $ 4 Million  Yikes

Ooooh, gorgeous! That kitchen looks a bit Scandi, actually...The office could def. be a flex 3rd bedroom. It seemed from the overhead image there might be multiple penthouses but this floor plan shows they have the whole entire top floor with all the available terrace space.  That is a VERY nice apartment for New York -- esp. with that much outdoor space.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 241   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: