Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 240   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine & Chris news  (Read 1103966 times)
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3525 on: July 05, 2020, 04:20:23 PM »

Happy 4th of July!

That is a charming picture! 

Little Adrienne is over it - thatís pretty much how I looked in all my childhood photos when adults made me stand still for too long.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #3526 on: July 05, 2020, 04:51:29 PM »

Happy 4th of July!

That is a charming picture! 

Little Adrienne is over it - thatís pretty much how I looked in all my childhood photos when adults made me stand still for too long.

And Nicholas looks like he is plotting some serious mayhem for when the photo session is over.
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3527 on: July 05, 2020, 06:23:30 PM »

Nicolas looks like his mom, the same smile. Leonore reminds me of Vic and Adrienne - I really have no idea. Chris`dad perhaps? Confused
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3528 on: July 05, 2020, 07:01:17 PM »

Didn't I read that Silvia has African blood? I see that sort of mixed heritage in Adrienne. She's cute especially with that full head of curls but definitely doesn't have the same look as her siblings. Genes are funny.
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3529 on: July 05, 2020, 07:26:00 PM »

Didn't I read that Silvia has African blood? I see that sort of mixed heritage in Adrienne. She's cute especially with that full head of curls but definitely doesn't have the same look as her siblings. Genes are funny.

I doubt that, her mother was Brazilian but still.

I think Adrienne looks exactly like Chris' dad. (His middle name was "Cecario". Do we know where it came from?)

https://www.kungahuset.se...a9d660514e1f7f5c46e4.html
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3530 on: July 05, 2020, 07:27:06 PM »

Sorry, double post.
GoodGollyMissMolly

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #3531 on: July 05, 2020, 07:32:28 PM »

I think Adrienne looks exactly like Chris' dad. (His middle name was "Cecario". Do we know where it came from?)

Silvia being Brazilian is more of a reason for her to have African Blood.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3532 on: July 05, 2020, 07:37:53 PM »

Chris' grandmother Josephine Cesario was Sicilian, I think.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3533 on: July 05, 2020, 08:39:39 PM »

Leonore looks like Chrisí mom.
Adrienne looks like Silvia.
Ginger

Small Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #3534 on: July 05, 2020, 09:11:17 PM »

Hopefully I remember correctly, but some of Chris' family on his mother's side were part of the resistance during WWII. Presumably in Austria.
Duchess of Verona

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3535 on: July 06, 2020, 02:02:14 AM »

Genetics are a funny thing. My own father's family was/is Irish and tended to tall and blue eyed with men that lost their hair early. My dad had one sibling out of the seven of them who was short, swarthy, with a head of hair like a porcupine.  A couple of years ago when 23 and me came out I got it as a stocking stuffer. When it came back it showed I think 6?  percentage of Greek/Italian. In any case,  they are a beautiful family.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2020, 02:11:54 AM by Duchess of Verona » Logged
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #3536 on: July 06, 2020, 08:37:51 AM »

All three children have a their own look especially the youngest, genetics are so interesting.
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #3537 on: July 06, 2020, 09:13:38 AM »

Lovely photo of the trio. Leonore seem to be so full of energy and no longer reluctant to pose for the photos. I see she has lost her front tooth. Nicolas is such a handsome boy. Her smile is pure Madeleine. Adrienne is so cute with her curls and shy look.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #3538 on: July 06, 2020, 09:44:27 AM »

All three children have a their own look especially the youngest, genetics are so interesting.

Therefore I incorperated it in my studies many years ago. Unfortunately, in the end I am doing almost nothing with it these days. It is only a little bit easier for me to understand some genetic items. But as the knowledge of genetics and related developed (and still) very fast, I have missed a lot already. It is still fascinating how specific traits and/or genes can pop up generations later and/or their effect in different surroundings.

My 2 youngest nephews share some similar facial characteristics, but the eldest is very blond, blue eyes and is at about 1.90 meters of height this moment. His younger brother is currently still growing, but stays behind. Besides that he has dark hair and dark eyes. So a complete opposite with regard to colouring to his elder brother.
Picar

Micro Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3539 on: July 07, 2020, 12:32:00 AM »

Silvia being Brazilian is more of a reason for her to have African Blood.

Alice Sommerlath ( born Soares de Toledo) , Queen Silvia's mother was of Portuguese origin. Her father (Artur Floriano de Toledo) is supposed to have been a direct descendent of King Afonso III of Portugal. Her mother's ( Elisa de Novais Soares ) family is a traditional Brazilian of Portuguese descendants too.
Pages: 1 ... 234 235 [236] 237 238 ... 240   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: