Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 248   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine & Chris news  (Read 1282764 times)
JessicaM

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #3630 on: December 20, 2021, 03:37:41 PM »

Wow, Madeleine looks stunning and I love her christmassy outfit  Thumb up.

Great for her that she can spent Christmas with her family in Sweden.

Chris also looks much healthier and better than in the summer.
genegal43

Gigantic Member

All I got was a Nancy Pearl Action Figure...

Ignore
« Reply #3631 on: December 20, 2021, 04:17:56 PM »

Yeah, a beautiful family.  I want to steal Madde's skirt!

Need a documentary for the classroom?  Hit me up here: https://historydoctube.weebly.com/
Genealogy: shrinking the world one person at a time!
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3632 on: December 20, 2021, 05:17:37 PM »

Yeah, a beautiful family.  I want to steal Madde's skirt!

Me too! And I love matching outfits.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #3633 on: December 20, 2021, 06:28:04 PM »

Nice family, excellent skirt and glad to see them back in Sweden

And apparently I still have a crush on Chris

Cool your jets, everyone
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3634 on: December 20, 2021, 07:00:10 PM »

Yay! I was a little anxious Madde & family weren't going to make it for Christmas, these photos make me so happy! Gorgeous family, even Chris is looking well. The children are just beautiful, Adrienne's pretty face and ringlets They seem really excited to be there and they're the perfect age to be amazed by their surroundings. Warms the cockles of my old heart.
Eve

Large Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #3635 on: December 20, 2021, 07:16:17 PM »

Very lovely and cheerful pictures of princess family.
It must be exciting that this year they can spend their holidays in Sweden and they didn't have to cancel due to restrictions.
I'm really glad they got this event this year!! Madeleine...wow, effortless perfection and great choice for the occasion. Her skirt is eyecatching and festive looking, well teamed with black turtleneck sweater. Chris looks healthier than before. Adrienne look so cute with her curls. Love Leonores and Adriennes matching dresses.
Christmas can now come!!!
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #3636 on: December 20, 2021, 09:01:40 PM »

That skirt is to die for, fabulous, the little girls are lovely, Chris looks dashing and Madde is the picture of beauty. Almost digustingly gorgeous family Wink.
I am so looking forward to seeing Nicholas grow up. He is stunning, I can't wait to see if this beautiful child will grow into an equally stunningly handsome young man. There is this saying about ugly in the cradle - pretty at the table... and vice versa. Many pretty little boys keep their sweet faces, which does not make an attractive face for a grown man.
However I think Nicholas will grow up very well, he resembles his Dad and I happen to share FC's crush....

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Miss Marple

Ginormous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3637 on: December 20, 2021, 09:17:34 PM »

I am relieved that Chris looks way better than last summer. I think he and Madeleine both changed their lifestyle a bit (she looks so slim, fit, energetic) luckily something rubbed off on him. The kids are very cute.
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3638 on: December 20, 2021, 11:26:14 PM »

More..

CyrilSebastian

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3639 on: December 20, 2021, 11:51:24 PM »

Princess Madeleine at the Christmas Trees Cerermony   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkLcPeDkcMQ
Gemsheal

Big Member

"We've been cloned!"

Ignore
« Reply #3640 on: December 21, 2021, 12:37:17 AM »

NICE find Cyril!    Star

I need to say this ... Leonore and Nicolas need some discipline.  Yes, they are young, & I know they aren't used to these events- but.  They are charming looking children - they need better manners in public.

When we do the best that we can, we never know what miracle is wrought in our life, or in the life of another.
~ Helen Keller
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #3641 on: December 21, 2021, 02:05:32 AM »

NICE find Cyril!    Star

I need to say this ... Leonore and Nicolas need some discipline.  Yes, they are young, & I know they aren't used to these events- but.  They are charming looking children - they need better manners in public.

This Star I wanted to say the same thing after watching the video. Chris needs some better manners as well, it's very obvious he wasn't into it any more than Leonore and Nicolas. I felt so bad for the lady left holding one of the miniature trees, the total lack of grace shown to her.

On a side note, Adrienne looks like a Botticelli angel. All their children are good-looking but she's really something special IMO.

Oh yes, Star for you for providing the video, CS.
Aubiette

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3642 on: December 21, 2021, 02:23:17 AM »

NICE find Cyril!    Star

I need to say this ... Leonore and Nicolas need some discipline.  Yes, they are young, & I know they aren't used to these events- but.  They are charming looking children - they need better manners in public.

Not a Madde fan so I usually hold my tongue but Iíve been thinking this since they let Leonor roll all over the Church floor at a Christening (I think it was).  Secret
Athena

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #3643 on: December 21, 2021, 05:15:26 AM »

NICE find Cyril!    Star

Not a Madde fan so I usually hold my tongue but Iíve been thinking this since they let Leonor roll all over the Church floor at a Christening (I think it was).  Secret

I hope Leonore is alright: in the beginning of that video where they make their entrance, she is walking in an odd way, much as she did back in the summer in the first minute of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z68_J0z9BnU
emtishell

Huge Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #3644 on: December 21, 2021, 06:27:41 AM »

NICE find Cyril!    Star

I hope Leonore is alright: in the beginning of that video where they make their entrance, she is walking in an odd way, much as she did back in the summer in the first minute of this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z68_J0z9BnU

I have always had the feeling there is "something" about Leonore. She's a beautiful child, but I do wonder if she is on the autism spectrum? Her mannerisms and such remind me very much of a friend's daughter who has ADHD and autism.
Pages: 1 ... 241 242 [243] 244 245 ... 248   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: