Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 241   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine & Chris news  (Read 1156060 times)
hanzo1

Most Exalted Member

Costa Rica Costa Rica

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: July 08, 2013, 04:47:56 PM »

such privileged life for doing what?

Are the shades of Pemberley to be thus polluted?

Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: July 08, 2013, 04:54:59 PM »

such privileged life for doing what?

...nothing .... well, looking sour if a pap takes a pic. In a few years she'll look sour if nobody takes notice anymore. She is terribly spoilt.

But so are other royal siblings - show me a Danish farmer with four kids who takes foreign holidays at this time of the year.

Show me a Spanish woman married to a former handball player who lives in a 8 million house.

etc.
Sondra Finchley

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: July 09, 2013, 12:44:56 AM »

Clover, your instincts may be dead on, but sadly that is a sh*t ton of light and windows for NYC.

To me this screams 'starter' luxury home for a high-class couple that has an immediate need, but it isn't the 'forever' home they will eventually buy. Perhaps moving to Sweden at some point is still in the cards so they bought a 2-bedroom in the meantime? Or maybe they got a good deal and will bide their time in a good investment until they try for children.  

At any rate I think they chose this neighborhood because it's not only close to Childhood but it's got more privacy than areas like the Upper East Side, Soho, or the Village; in the latter two you're far more likely to run into the paps. So maybe they limited themselves geographically.

Agree on the starter home concept.  Until she busts out a few kids and wants (demands) the posh status home in Connecticut and then he can keep the two bed in the city as his pied a terre. Tongue
Hibou

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: July 10, 2013, 01:28:40 AM »

Clover, your instincts may be dead on, but sadly that is a sh*t ton of light and windows for NYC.

To me this screams 'starter' luxury home for a high-class couple that has an immediate need, but it isn't the 'forever' home they will eventually buy. Perhaps moving to Sweden at some point is still in the cards so they bought a 2-bedroom in the meantime? Or maybe they got a good deal and will bide their time in a good investment until they try for children.  

At any rate I think they chose this neighborhood because it's not only close to Childhood but it's got more privacy than areas like the Upper East Side, Soho, or the Village; in the latter two you're far more likely to run into the paps. So maybe they limited themselves geographically.

Agree on the starter home concept.  Until she busts out a few kids and wants (demands) the posh status home in Connecticut and then he can keep the two bed in the city as his pied a terre. Tongue

Chris seems to want his privacy and this makes sense for him. I think it's already a pied a terre. I bet they have a country home already that no one knows about. Chris has tons of money and so does she. They can afford to have a small place in the city and a nice retreat elsewhere until the kids arrive. JMO
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #64 on: July 10, 2013, 02:10:26 AM »

From the map, the 57th St. is a CDS so it should be as quiet as you get in NYC. I love the east side of the 1st Ave. because it's quiet and private. It has an exclusive air.
Barrie

Most Exalted Member

Canada Canada

Rufus loves Royal Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #65 on: July 10, 2013, 02:57:04 AM »

Chris seems to want his privacy and this makes sense for him. I think it's already a pied a terre. I bet they have a country home already that no one knows about. Chris has tons of money and so does she. They can afford to have a small place in the city and a nice retreat elsewhere until the kids arrive. JMO

How did Maddie come by tons of money?
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #66 on: July 10, 2013, 03:01:57 AM »

How did Maddie come by tons of money?
The Swedish taxpayers Daddy Snare
freethespoon

Most Exalted Member

Official TeaSpoon of Royal Dish. Aka TrollSpoon.

Ignore
« Reply #67 on: July 10, 2013, 03:11:49 AM »

Bank of Papa.

I have a sibling who has made a whole career of 'borrowing' from House De Mum.

It is interesting that royals occupy a position of privilege and wealth on the basis of their superiority.  Granted, the heirs are limited in what they can do but why are none of the spares ever the next Bill Gates or Steve Jobs.  Given their genetic super-sonic awesome DNA, I'd expect we'd have cured cancer by now.

You can call me TrollSpoon.
Hibou

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #68 on: July 10, 2013, 08:52:58 PM »

Bank of Papa.

I have a sibling who has made a whole career of 'borrowing' from House De Mum.

It is interesting that royals occupy a position of privilege and wealth on the basis of their superiority.  Granted, the heirs are limited in what they can do but why are none of the spares ever the next Bill Gates or Steve Jobs.  Given their genetic super-sonic awesome DNA, I'd expect we'd have cured cancer by now.

When I was younger and kids were kept on "the payroll", we used to refer to it as "National Bank of Dad". I think Chris having his own money actually helps to alleviate the taxpayers from footing any of her bills. In that regard, Maddie married well and hopefully has a good pre-nup that will enable her to stay well off - especially when she has kids.
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #69 on: July 10, 2013, 11:20:55 PM »

From the honeymoon...

I can't get the rest of the images here, can someone else?

http://www.seoghoer.dk/Ny...yalt/Hed%20honeymoon.aspx

Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #70 on: July 11, 2013, 02:44:45 AM »

When I was younger and kids were kept on "the payroll", we used to refer to it as "National Bank of Dad". I think Chris having his own money actually helps to alleviate the taxpayers from footing any of her bills. In that regard, Maddie married well and hopefully has a good pre-nup that will enable her to stay well off - especially when she has kids.

I think this is the most bewildering part of all the press's treatment of Chris: Chris smooths the way for Madde to be off any public funds through her father or sister in the future. He also ensures there won't be a Inaki-like scandal. Swedes should like Chris for this reason instead of doing character assassination on him.
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #71 on: July 11, 2013, 02:55:09 AM »

I think this is the most bewildering part of all the press's treatment of Chris: Chris smooths the way for Madde to be off any public funds through her father or sister in the future. He also ensures there won't be a Inaki-like scandal. Swedes should like Chris for this reason instead of doing character assassination on him.

I think spoiled-brat Made will always be on the public funds (during this marriage, and however many she has in the future). That's no reflection on Chris, though.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #72 on: July 11, 2013, 09:05:27 AM »

I feel sorry for Chris, he did nothing wrong. But Madde should be critizised IMO.
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #73 on: July 11, 2013, 09:07:39 AM »

I like Chris  Secret

Kuei Fei
Banned
Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #74 on: July 12, 2013, 07:40:42 AM »

Any man seen almost crying as his bride walks down the aisle towards him is worth ten times his weight in bank vaults.

She really kind of snubbed him on the wedding day, not really taking notice but paying more attention to the crowd and not him. Then he was caressing her during the ceremony (another thing women would kill to have their man do on the wedding day. He then went ahead of her to take her hand as she crossed the bridge.

Such a pity that bedroom gymnastics isn't an Olympic event; Kate would have been a gold medalist of several years standing.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 ... 241   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: