Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 199   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine & Chris news  (Read 674597 times)
Olya

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2850 on: April 03, 2017, 04:39:58 PM »

^^ Suzerain. those captions made me laugh a lot! Very funny 
In the 3rd pic, the guy behind/ next to Madde looks like he might be Chris's younger brother!
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2851 on: April 03, 2017, 05:08:36 PM »

@ Suzerain: Laugh bounce Star
Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2852 on: April 03, 2017, 06:01:03 PM »

Suzerain  Jumping  you've made my day!   Star

I find the bar story so amusing.  Last summer we were at a lake side bar with friends when one of our friends business enemies came in, when he saw us he sent over shots of tequila.  So we sent some back, at which point another friend went to the bar and gave the bartender a $20 to make ours water and theirs straight. Hilarity ensued and eventually they got thrown out.....stupid drunks.   Beer

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Shreeky

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #2853 on: April 03, 2017, 06:33:13 PM »

Leo and Nico are cuties!
Ginger

Small Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #2854 on: April 29, 2017, 01:59:34 PM »

According to the Royal Calendar neither Madeleine nor Chris will be present at CGs birthday celebration tomorrow.
Trier1

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2855 on: April 29, 2017, 05:22:43 PM »

Well nobody from the family supports them. So why bother and go and get thrown under the bus again?
Ginger

Small Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #2856 on: April 29, 2017, 06:05:55 PM »

Well nobody from the family supports them. So why bother and go and get thrown under the bus again?

Totally agree.
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2857 on: April 29, 2017, 07:43:18 PM »

According to the Royal Calendar neither Madeleine nor Chris will be present at CGs birthday celebration tomorrow.

Wow, that`s weird. I agree with you (still, I hope they have another reason. Blush )
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2858 on: April 29, 2017, 08:52:00 PM »

This whole family has a very weird dynamic. Victoria's happiness meant nothing to them - they made her wait for years until she could marry. CP got away with a girl --- that surely gave Silvia the fits behind closed doors. Still they treat them as a second royal couple and don't care how unsuitable they are. As for Madde ... she seemed Siliva's favourite for years, but since Chris came on the scene ... that changed very quickly.
ralf103

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2859 on: April 29, 2017, 09:11:29 PM »

I don't think CG and Silvia have the best relationship,  I think it was probably based on attraction (and her suitability) when they were young and is now about more about companionship after so long together. I don't think its a true love match. I think the children have been the casualties of that. Victoria married Daniel who seems a very fierce protector of his rights to be in charge of his family. I think he respects the King in his role and gets on with Silvia but has created a real family to support Victoria (including his only family involvement). Likewise Chris is eager to provide for his wife and children, to be the Head of the Household and again has provided a loving stable family for his wife which was lacking in her childhood. I think its telling CP is the only one who has not gone off and created his own family really away from his parents. Isn't it more usual that a wife is closer to her family than a husband being close to his?) I don't think he knows how to provide a stable loving family for Sofia and I'm not convinced her family are supportive.

I wouldn't surprise me if they do attend tomorrow and just didn't want to confirm in case the children were ill. Likewise it is a Bank Holiday this weekend in the UK so maybe they have decided to go away and not face the criticism that comes when seem to turn up in Sweden.   
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2860 on: April 29, 2017, 10:59:58 PM »

I think the siblings are not close ... Viccan was the one who was thrown under the bus when she was small. Madde was always promoted as the "perfect princess" and there was a lot of criticism concerning Viccan. They all developed very differently. So I think Madde sees disaster coming (these voices asking what all the Swedish royals are for will come - CP and Sofia are absolutely redundant).

I think there are two "models" how to be a "spare royal" - first one you see in the Netherlands - you turn up at the occasional event, but make sure your kids grow up normally and away from it all. ML did that as well.

Second is that you act like the "spare in action" and do relatively lot of representation tasks, like Jokke or CP - your kids are in the limelight and rather-well known. They might have problems later in life to realize that the kids of the heir basically makes them redundant.

Madde is trying #1, while CP clings on to be a spare type #2.
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2861 on: April 30, 2017, 11:12:35 AM »

Based on interviews and pictures all the years I got this impression (until the Jonas thing):
Madeleine was her parents favorite (Vic not as princesslike as her and didn't choose an upperclass guy, CP too weak and weepy) and Madeleine and CP were very close. Vic was their "second mom", and outsider of the family and special because she was the heir.
That suddely changed a few months before Vics wedding: Jonas cheated, and Madeleine knew but still wanted to marry him, her Dad forced her to leave him. She ran away to the US, CP cheated on Emma and did leave her for S. Suddenly Vic was the radiant beauty with the perfect husband, had her own family and was happy, Madeleine the outsider (WHY?) and CP made his daddy very happy and proud and Silvia - didn't do anything. (WHY?). It's just weird.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2862 on: April 30, 2017, 01:05:51 PM »

Based on interviews and pictures all the years I got this impression (until the Jonas thing):
Madeleine was her parents favorite (Vic not as princesslike as her and didn't choose an upperclass guy, CP too weak and weepy) and Madeleine and CP were very close. Vic was their "second mom", and outsider of the family and special because she was the heir.
That suddely changed a few months before Vics wedding: Jonas cheated, and Madeleine knew but still wanted to marry him, her Dad forced her to leave him. She ran away to the US, CP cheated on Emma and did leave her for S. Suddenly Vic was the radiant beauty with the perfect husband, had her own family and was happy, Madeleine the outsider (WHY?) and CP made his daddy very happy and proud and Silvia - didn't do anything. (WHY?). It's just weird.

Thumb up Excellent analysis. I never particularly liked Madde (I think I might have said that before  Halo) but the period in her life when she creeped up being engaged during her sisters engagement (and at a very unfortunate timing for herself), the running to New York and licking wounds there for years and years are to me the strangest periods in Madde's life.

And how CP would for years date a classy girl like Emma to end up with the hissing snake remains one of the most mysterious mysteries of menkind  Whistle
Ginger

Small Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #2863 on: May 03, 2017, 12:00:31 PM »

The campaign is getting nastier and nastier.
Freely translated:
"Madeleine's friends demand divorce.
Chris is dragging her down and through the mud."
http://stoppapressarna.se...aninnor-kraver-skilsmassa
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2864 on: May 03, 2017, 12:38:27 PM »

WTH??? Seriously, the Palace does nothing about this trash? Nono

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Pages: 1 ... 189 190 [191] 192 193 ... 199   Go Up
  Print