Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Madeleine & Chris news  (Read 925809 times)
onar

Gigantic Member

Greece Greece

Ignore
« Reply #3435 on: September 11, 2019, 06:42:52 PM »

- Right now I feel that I do not know how I would be able to get to it purely logistically, because it is quite a lot as it is,..., says Madeleine, laughing.

https://translate.google....%2F%2Fwww.svenskdam.se%2F

I love Mads, but I have a problem with this statement. While it's obvious that she's an involved parent, she has access to scads of instant childcare and help behind the scenes. Someone else is planning the packing, the feeding, etc.
I'm sure she and Chris can afford for any kind of additional help they want but I'm not sure what they have chosen for their family. Maybe a nanny for the kids in a limited time and then there's the house, cleaning and cooking, who knows, maybe Maddie cooks.

Lady Adelaide

Humongous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #3436 on: September 11, 2019, 07:59:22 PM »

periwinkle

Big Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #3437 on: September 11, 2019, 08:13:20 PM »

Glad to hear that she and the kids are doing well. They are a cute family. I must admit that it is jarring to hear that children in this day and age are unplanned except if you're deeply religious. I wonder about Leonore's mouth she seems to have a very strong frontal lisp still. I hope a speech therapist will be able to help.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #3438 on: September 11, 2019, 09:14:44 PM »

Cute photos and I like Madde (and have a weird grubby crush on Chris) but I did hope for more for her than being a wealthy Florida housewife who occasionally pops up for royal and Childhood duties.

I know that's probably nasty and she's free to do whatever she wants, but I always think back to that amazing tea party she hosted at the palace and think, sweetheart, you have so much potential as a slightly more active royal, charity patron, party planner or Disney Princess.

Kate kills trees, pass it on
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3439 on: September 11, 2019, 09:58:36 PM »

I think Adrienne looks like Silvia?
SouthernBelle

Big Member

With my thumbs I like to think I'm probably useful

Ignore
« Reply #3440 on: September 11, 2019, 10:01:28 PM »

Cute photos and I like Madde (and have a weird grubby crush on Chris) but I did hope for more for her than being a wealthy Florida housewife who occasionally pops up for royal and Childhood duties.

I know that's probably nasty and she's free to do whatever she wants, but I always think back to that amazing tea party she hosted at the palace and think, sweetheart, you have so much potential as a slightly more active royal, charity patron, party planner or Disney Princess.

Years ago, I thought she would have been a good match for a certain bald, workshy British prince but she's probably glad she didn't end up in that sh!tst*rm  Secret

GoodGollyMissMolly

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #3441 on: September 11, 2019, 10:23:55 PM »

The question is, does she want that? Some people are happy and content with just being a housewife.
tudorfan

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #3442 on: September 12, 2019, 07:07:02 AM »

Madeline is gorgeous.  If she were part of the BRF, she’d be a super celeb because of her beauty.  Adrienne looks a lot like Queen Silvia. 

"I was the one who was always pitched out front, whether it was my clothes, what I said, what my hair was doing, everything - which was a pretty dull subject, actually, and it's been exhausted over the years." - Diana
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #3443 on: September 12, 2019, 08:42:51 AM »

The question is, does she want that? Some people are happy and content with just being a housewife.

She might be completely happy and I'm just projecting my ideals on to her. I just thought she was an asset to Sweden and an asset to Childhood and its sad that she seems to be doing much less with both

Kate kills trees, pass it on
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #3444 on: September 12, 2019, 09:39:11 AM »

Here's picture of baby Silvia and baby Adrienne. I see strong resambles. But then baby faces change a lot, so it will be interesting to see how Adrienne will look in a couple of years time.

Yes, there are many people who are happy and content with just being a housewife and there's nothing wrong with it. Being a mother of three is more challenging [but also rewarding] than it may appear. Who would have thought that "wild party princess" will turn into a mother of three and content housewife   Grin But its clear that motherhood suits her and she has become more content and happy. Its also good, she opens up a little.

However, I really hope Madeleine will find a way to combine motherhood with her princess role. But the distances are just so big. Her children will also miss out being more in contact with her grandparents and home country. She's greatly missed and the longer they stay in FL, the less we will see her at her official capacity. She missed out yet again the opening of the Parliament, some Swedish Childhood events. Not sure whether she will be there for this year's Nobels. Miss her  Crap Trying to replace her with Sofia is  Cry  Real mad
Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #3445 on: September 12, 2019, 10:15:06 AM »

Frankly, the way the Swedish press treats her and family is probably one the reasons she decided to leave and I cannot blame her.

Let's be honest, she has zero support from her family when it comes to stop the nastiness from Snake's media friends. Her father, the King does nothing and actually enables the behavior imo; her brother is a total loser; her mother seems to be the one less in favor of Sofia but still brings her to Childhood events; her sister is a nice girl, but Vicky seems to be ok with Sofia and never stood up for her own sister. It must be really sad for Madde to realize that she is alone on it.

She does princess acts, she is villified... she does not do it, she is villified... She probably gave up and went to live her life in FL piece and quiet.

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
Eve

Medium Member

Estonia Estonia

Ignore
« Reply #3446 on: September 12, 2019, 11:25:52 AM »

Frankly, the way the Swedish press treats her and family is probably one the reasons she decided to leave and I cannot blame her.

Let's be honest, she has zero support from her family when it comes to stop the nastiness from Snake's media friends. Her father, the King does nothing and actually enables the behavior imo; her brother is a total loser; her mother seems to be the one less in favor of Sofia but still brings her to Childhood events; her sister is a nice girl, but Vicky seems to be ok with Sofia and never stood up for her own sister. It must be really sad for Madde to realize that she is alone on it.

She does princess acts, she is villified... she does not do it, she is villified... She probably gave up and went to live her life in FL piece and quiet.

Sadly too true   Crap Sometimes it looks she can never win. So no wonder she enjoys an anonymity and peace FL gives her. I think its quite telling that she went as far away as possible.
But I hope she knows there are lots of people out there who do not believe all the crap press has published about them and are very happy to see her.
Kristallinchen

Gigantic Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #3447 on: September 12, 2019, 11:28:04 AM »

ITA  Star

In the eyes of the Swedish press Madde can't do right.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3448 on: September 12, 2019, 04:05:18 PM »

I don''t think they will ever move back to Sweden. The Swedish press hates Chris and her kids are too far from the throne ... They would be princesses and a prince in a kingdom that goes to the children of her aunt. There is the snake ... Chris clearly does not care for that whole royal circus. In Florida they are just blending in ... They are rich enough to enjoy life without many worries and the press leaves them alone.
Lovis

Gigantic Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #3449 on: September 12, 2019, 05:53:47 PM »

Here's picture of baby Silvia and baby Adrienne. I see strong resambles. But then baby faces change a lot, so it will be interesting to see how Adrienne will look in a couple of years time.

Yes, there are many people who are happy and content with just being a housewife and there's nothing wrong with it. Being a mother of three is more challenging [but also rewarding] than it may appear. Who would have thought that "wild party princess" will turn into a mother of three and content housewife   Grin But its clear that motherhood suits her and she has become more content and happy. Its also good, she opens up a little.

However, I really hope Madeleine will find a way to combine motherhood with her princess role. But the distances are just so big. Her children will also miss out being more in contact with her grandparents and home country. She's greatly missed and the longer they stay in FL, the less we will see her at her official capacity. She missed out yet again the opening of the Parliament, some Swedish Childhood events. Not sure whether she will be there for this year's Nobels. Miss her  Crap Trying to replace her with Sofia is  Cry  Real mad

I really don't see it.  But everybody see other things in a face. Well, I'm sure she will grow into her looks. Grin As you said, at this age kids change a lot.
Pages: 1 ... 228 229 [230] 231   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: