Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: BERLEBURG - General NEWS  (Read 59485 times)
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: July 16, 2013, 03:18:02 AM »

I guess everyone has their own situation but I really am shocked they didn't have enough put away. Esp. if she worked for 17 years, he was in banking, and they lived quietly.

I am too.  I wonder if they were living beyond their means.  For someone in finance, I'm surprised that Jefferson didn't have savings and investments.  Maybe he's been out of work for so long that they blew threw their reserves. 
tgb

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: July 16, 2013, 03:33:43 AM »

possible, esp. if they were scrambling to cover a Paris mortgage on her salary.
Summer

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: July 16, 2013, 04:35:39 AM »

July 10
Princess Alexandra has been fired.

Alexandra has always appeared so elegant - the quintessential princess.   On the other hand, her husband creeps me out.  For all I know, he may be the nicest guy in the world, but he bothers me.  Can't put my finger on why - maybe it's his eyes

What did he and Richard argue about?
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: July 16, 2013, 04:38:13 AM »

July 10

Alexandra has always appeared so elegant - the quintessential princess.   On the other hand, her husband creeps me out.  For all I know, he may be the nicest guy in the world, but he bothers me.  Can't put my finger on why - maybe it's his eyes

His eyes bug me too for some reason Thinking Star

I haven't read the reason for the argument, but it must have been pretty bad since he didn't attend Nathalie's wedding (and we know that he was out of work at that time). 
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: July 16, 2013, 04:43:58 AM »

July 10

His eyes bug me too for some reason Thinking Star

I haven't read the reason for the argument, but it must have been pretty bad since he didn't attend Nathalie's wedding (and we know that he was out of work at that time). 
JMO, but I have a feeling that Richard is not an easy man to get along with.
Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: July 16, 2013, 06:26:53 AM »

Alexandra and Jefferson might own a house in Paris which they don't wish to sell??
I don't know their circumstances but I still think that Richard is generous.  Champagne
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: July 16, 2013, 06:08:02 PM »

Alexandra and Jefferson might own a house in Paris which they don't wish to sell??
I don't know their circumstances but I still think that Richard is generous.  Champagne

Then they need to either find a renter to occupy that house, or pull their heads out of their arses and face reality and sell the house. 
Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: July 17, 2013, 12:45:06 AM »

Then they need to either find a renter to occupy that house, or pull their heads out of their arses and face reality and sell the house. 

:star:Pixiecat. 
Yes, many people would only have that option open to them.

I suspect that Alexandra and Jefferson would do just that too, if they actually needed to.
Fortunately for them, Richard is being generous and they don't need to.
Hope the kids transition well.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: July 17, 2013, 02:35:40 AM »

Star Pix for saying as it is  Thumb up

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: August 26, 2013, 06:14:30 PM »

August 22
Emotional farewell to Digby
Princess Nathalie zu Sayn Wittgenstein has decided to retire Digby from the national team and championships. The official Thank you ceremony was a tearful affaire for everyone.

Digby and Nathalie had just given their wonderful French chanson freestyle in front of cheering spectators when the intermission gave the Danish Federation and European Herning ApS the opportunity to give thanks to  Digby, Princess Nathalie zu Sayn Wittgenstein's valiant of a horse - Digby - that is from now on retired from championships.

It was a tearful farewell, Princess Nathalie was crying although she said "I do not know why I am crying, it is my decision", Digby's breeder HRH Princess Benedikte was crying and so was large parts of the audience including half the press corps. Digby is an outstanding horse that now will go the odd international class but not have the spot on the national team anymore. Nathalie gave a promise though "I will be back" and to that we are all going to hold her.

leatherface

Big Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: August 29, 2013, 03:11:50 PM »

August 22
Emotional farewell to Digby
Princess Nathalie zu Sayn Wittgenstein has decided to retire Digby from the national team and championships. The official Thank you ceremony was a tearful affaire for everyone.

Digby and Nathalie had just given their wonderful French chanson freestyle in front of cheering spectators when the intermission gave the Danish Federation and European Herning ApS the opportunity to give thanks to  Digby, Princess Nathalie zu Sayn Wittgenstein's valiant of a horse - Digby - that is from now on retired from championships.

It was a tearful farewell, Princess Nathalie was crying although she said "I do not know why I am crying, it is my decision", Digby's breeder HRH Princess Benedikte was crying and so was large parts of the audience including half the press corps. Digby is an outstanding horse that now will go the odd international class but not have the spot on the national team anymore. Nathalie gave a promise though "I will be back" and to that we are all going to hold her.

That's so sweet, I hope the horse enjoys his retirement, he's earned it.
The Witch

Baby Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: September 02, 2013, 12:40:15 PM »

Has Princess Nathalie not a young horse trained which will replace Digby in due time? Usually, those professional riders have several horses at their disposal. It would be quite odd, when she now fades away from the dressage scenery...
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: September 02, 2013, 06:56:37 PM »

Has Princess Nathalie not a young horse trained which will replace Digby in due time? Usually, those professional riders have several horses at their disposal. It would be quite odd, when she now fades away from the dressage scenery...

She probably has another horse to replace Digby.  I think that if she was retiring, there would have been a mention. Thinking
lynda

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2013, 07:13:36 PM »

Does anyone else find it change that Nathalie (who ride under the Danish flag and is in Denmark a lot) """"never""""" joins the rest of the Danish Royals................she,her husband and son never show up at any family functions
after all, she could get so much instructions from the Icon and proper riding
leatherface

Big Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2013, 09:45:57 PM »

Does anyone else find it change that Nathalie (who ride under the Danish flag and is in Denmark a lot) """"never""""" joins the rest of the Danish Royals................she,her husband and son never show up at any family functions
after all, she could get so much instructions from the Icon and proper riding

Lynda,

How much work do you want Mary to do, she's already a fashion, mothering and humanitarian icon and now you want her to take an unrefined and undistinguished apprentice under her wing and teach her how to ride properly. St Yrma de Bogan can only do so much.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: