Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Felix - News  (Read 27806 times)
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Princess Gollumina wants her precioussss

Ignore
« Reply #105 on: April 06, 2017, 06:34:25 PM »

Douchensen should've just shut up.

Even when Felix was born I thought Nikolai was the son who had more Chinese features because of his darker colouring but now I'm not sure. Felix has inherited interesting features from his parents. I definitely see the Chinese in him even though he's got light brown hair and has blue eyes (then again, so does Nikolai). I often forget that Alex has one-eighth Chinese ancestry, not half. The boys have such interesting ancestry; Danish(? Or should it be German, Swedish?), French,  English, Chinese, Czech, and Austrian. Yes, I do think Felix will be a nice looking gentleman in the future but then again, Jokke makes pretty kids. Who would have guessed?!  Blink

The Rally Prince driving (yes, it's really him)...
Harley
Board Helper
Ginormous Member

Yemen Yemen

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #106 on: April 06, 2017, 06:37:42 PM »

Well, Joachim was pretty goodlooking in the past, IMO.

I still see that in his face sometimes, even though he looks more haggard these days.

Thistle

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #107 on: April 06, 2017, 07:03:22 PM »

Why is this massive d-bag still getting attention? Seriously, shut up! And shame on the media for keeping his 15-minutes of fame still alive Nono

Reading can seriously damage your ignorance
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #108 on: April 06, 2017, 08:55:13 PM »

Who cares what this douchecanoe thinks? Why is this even newsworthy to dredge up?

Good Lord.

nobody really, but it plays into the "making Jokke and family looking bad", especially with this kind of asinine comment "It was he who often fetched and brought the kids, and when Prince Nicolai was to receive his diploma at a large translocation ceremony at Herlufsholm boarding school in 2015, was Martin Jorgensen, the only one from the family, that appeared to support the boy."

We all know that Joachim was travelling on business, and it's really not Marie's place as a stepmother to force her way in, so this is a public slap all around, and that is not nice toward Nikolai. So much to "loving his boy".

pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #109 on: April 07, 2017, 12:28:31 AM »

Who cares what this douchecanoe thinks? Why is this even newsworthy to dredge up?

Good Lord.

nobody really, but it plays into the "making Jokke and family looking bad", especially with this kind of asinine comment "It was he who often fetched and brought the kids, and when Prince Nicolai was to receive his diploma at a large translocation ceremony at Herlufsholm boarding school in 2015, was Martin Jorgensen, the only one from the family, that appeared to support the boy."

We all know that Joachim was travelling on business, and it's really not Marie's place as a stepmother to force her way in, so this is a public slap all around, and that is not nice toward Nikolai. So much to "loving his boy".

What a joke.  If Martin really cared about Nikolai and Felix, he wouldn't be running to the media.  I've no doubt that if Felix wanted him there, he would have been there.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #110 on: April 07, 2017, 09:42:46 AM »

Good Lord.

What a joke.  If Martin really cared about Nikolai and Felix, he wouldn't be running to the media.  I've no doubt that if Felix wanted him there, he would have been there.

right. Martin was soo caring and is still caring for his boy, that he cheated on his boy's mother without a second thought what it would do to his boy  Snare Dead

Way to go scummy Crap

G Crap

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #111 on: April 08, 2017, 05:10:54 AM »

Needs, what happened to the photos? There were some really darling ones of Athena that are gone...
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #112 on: April 08, 2017, 06:00:07 AM »

rather strange - - here they are again

EstellesBows

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #113 on: April 08, 2017, 10:16:04 AM »

Jokke makes pretty kids. Who would have guessed?!  Blink

Jokke actually wasn't bad looking, he just fucked up his looks with all the smoking.

i did not come to play with you hoes, i came to slay bitch.
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #114 on: April 08, 2017, 08:01:04 PM »

Delete
editorathome
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Bouvet Island Bouvet Island

Ignore
« Reply #115 on: April 09, 2017, 08:13:12 PM »

Peeds, thanks for reposting the photos! Smiley Star
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #116 on: April 09, 2017, 08:33:21 PM »

Peeds, thanks for reposting the photos! Smiley Star

awww, you're so welcome    Star (I gave you already one, this one is when time allows)

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #117 on: April 13, 2017, 06:46:40 AM »

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #118 on: April 14, 2017, 04:20:07 AM »

PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #119 on: July 22, 2017, 06:04:20 PM »

July 22
It is a beautiful tradition that new birth pictures of the princes and princesses of the royal children are published. Saturday, July 22, is the prince
Felix's birthday and it is celebrated with a brand new image series, from photographer Steen Brogaard.

In the next week's BilledBladet you can see four new pictures of Felix and his big brother Prince Nikolai, showing two soon-grown princes who have a strong brotherhood.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Felix  Banana

He resembles Fred in this photo, no?

so handsome, these boys. The Schacks have the most beautiful children in the DRF. Can't wait to see what Henrik and Athena will look like.

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: