Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Felix - News  (Read 27807 times)
Celia

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #90 on: April 02, 2017, 04:14:03 PM »

I saw the picture of the twins with the other girl, and I thought "Huh, Martha Louise's girls were at this event too.  Didn't realise they were close friends." 
JessDawn

Small Member

Canada Canada

Ignore
« Reply #91 on: April 02, 2017, 06:19:50 PM »

Look at the Daily Mail, its Prince Felix's day but Mary get herself featured in this rag. Dead

http://www.dailymail.co.u...poses-snaps-children.html

really odd if you ask me. Huh?

So disrespectful for Mosh to do this. The idiot will go to great lengths to steal a 14-year-old's spotlight. Sadly, I knew this would happen. You can see a picture of the Derf family at the start of the article. Nothing about the Schacks or especially Felix. It was his day.  Thumb down  No

ortensia

Huge Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #92 on: April 02, 2017, 06:30:05 PM »

All they did was going out of the church.😳

Re: Pede question. Yes,as a Catholic I had my godmother too who held my shoulder when the archbishop touched my cheek. I was super excited and the archbishop told us that holy confirmation was not the goodbye sacrament,but we had to keep going to church !!!!and most of we children followed his words.
💒💒💒
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #93 on: April 02, 2017, 06:33:37 PM »

Look at the Daily Mail, its Prince Felix's day but Mary get herself featured in this rag. Dead

http://www.dailymail.co.u...poses-snaps-children.html

really odd if you ask me. Huh?

It's due to the fact that Mary's PR sends things to the Daily Fail.   Roll Eyes  Desperate, IMO. 
pixiecat
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Cuba Cuba

Pixiecat loves to Dish!

Ignore
« Reply #94 on: April 02, 2017, 06:40:14 PM »

Re: Pede question. Yes,as a Catholic I had my godmother too who held my shoulder when the archbishop touched my cheek. I was super excited and the archbishop told us that holy confirmation was not the goodbye sacrament,but we had to keep going to church !!!!and most of we children followed his words.
💒💒💒

I know.  That's why it's so weird to me that Mosh's PR would send this to the Daily Fail.  Her PR and sugary fans are idiots and desperate for Mosh to have attention, apparently.   Roll Eyes  It takes a lot of narcissism and desperation to make yourself the center of attention at a religious event for a child. 
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #95 on: April 03, 2017, 10:28:43 PM »

💒💒💒

In my case, also catholic, our parents would put a hand on our shoulders befor the relevant clergy (often our own pastor who did this together with a special guest, f.e. a bishop)

Well because my father broke his leg  on  the day of my confirmation (and didn't want to go to church with a cast) my sponsors were my mother and oldest brother 😁
Butterbean

Mini Member

Australia Australia

Keira who?

Ignore
« Reply #96 on: April 04, 2017, 09:59:57 AM »

This bunch just looks awfully off.

Looks like Mosh concentrated on dressing herself, Christian and Josie, and left Vincent and Izzy to do it themselves...
jigmesjigga

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #97 on: April 04, 2017, 02:01:22 PM »

And that's why I don't read the Daily Fail any more (amongst many, many other reasons). It makes my day better to not be sucked in by their BS and the free PR they give to D-list celebs.

Anyway, love that Felix is having his special day and the Joachim/Marie/Alex family is doing well. Felix seems like such a nice kid. Athena looks perfectly sweet, as does little Henrik. Glad to see big Henrik there - at least he's still participating in family activities. I'm glad there's only one pic of the Derfs. Fred does actually look alive. It seems like the kids' hair all went dark overnight, though.
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #98 on: April 05, 2017, 12:10:02 PM »

two questions:

is there a photo of floppy Frodo and family with Jokke's family and daisy and dame?  Confused

wot has happeend to Alex's face? she looks like it got stung by 10 million bee hives Huh? Huh?

G Confused

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Princess Gollumina wants her precioussss

Ignore
« Reply #99 on: April 05, 2017, 12:28:01 PM »

two questions:

is there a photo of floppy Frodo and family with Jokke's family and daisy and dame?  Confused

wot has happeend to Alex's face? she looks like it got stung by 10 million bee hives Huh? Huh?

G Confused

I know right. I wrote about this in February in Alex news thread because I thought her face looked strange. I think she's got fillers and has been doing something to her face for months now.

I don't know what to think...  Thinking In general the family looks nice but not sure about the look desperate-looking Alex is sporting (I'm sorry but she looks like she's trying to flirt to eligible bachelors behind the camera) and Nikolai's terrible checkered suit. Is he rebelling?  Thinking A touch of mom there perhaps. Not sure what is the deal with family relationships. I would love to know how Alex feels about Marie and vice versa.

And I think it's sad how obvious it is who is Mary's favourite daughter.  No Mini-Mary gets a lovely dress, a mor-look-a-like hairdo and poor Izzy gets whatever.

I am glad to see Felix as the centerpoint of the day. He doesn't even get his birthdays celebrated so I'm glad this was his day.

The Rally Prince driving (yes, it's really him)...
Maria
Administrator
Most Exalted Member

« Reply #100 on: April 05, 2017, 12:53:21 PM »

I don't know what to think...  Thinking In general the family looks nice but not sure about the look desperate-looking Alex is sporting (I'm sorry but she looks like she's trying to flirt to eligible bachelors behind the camera) and Nikolai's terrible checkered suit. Is he rebelling?  Thinking A touch of mom there perhaps. Not sure what is the deal with family relationships. I would love to know how Alex feels about Marie and vice versa.

Nikolai is being the typical Danish teen. Joachim, Felix and (little) Henrik is wearing the same outfits (cute idea btw). Nikolai wants to stand out. He looks awkward and his suit is too small too - I'd say Alex and Joachim are being typical Danish parents in letting him do his own (stupid) thing. I guess it might look strange to non-Danish eyes Confused

As for Alex and Marie - we have never seen any animosity between them. This speculation on the stair photos is almost worthy of a tabloid Beer We even saw Alex out with Henrik a few months back, so I don't know on what a potential sudden rift should suddenly be based on.

As for Alex's face - she's in her 50'. She got old. It happens. Since the Danish tabs are going (almost solely) for her and for Joachim I suspect it's starting to get to her. I don't see any flirting. I see hesitation and a bit of "in your face" attitude and I don't blame her one bit. Alex gets front page speculation for her face, while Mary's had stuff done for years and no one says a word. Fred does shit and we hear nothing while Joachim gets blasted for everything he does. I think they (as a collective family) have every reason to be annoyed with the press.
Suzerain

Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Princess Gollumina wants her precioussss

Ignore
« Reply #101 on: April 05, 2017, 01:53:40 PM »

I don't know what to think...  Thinking In general the family looks nice but not sure about the look desperate-looking Alex is sporting (I'm sorry but she looks like she's trying to flirt to eligible bachelors behind the camera) and Nikolai's terrible checkered suit. Is he rebelling?  Thinking A touch of mom there perhaps. Not sure what is the deal with family relationships. I would love to know how Alex feels about Marie and vice versa.

Nikolai is being the typical Danish teen. Joachim, Felix and (little) Henrik is wearing the same outfits (cute idea btw). Nikolai wants to stand out. He looks awkward and his suit is too small too - I'd say Alex and Joachim are being typical Danish parents in letting him do his own (stupid) thing. I guess it might look strange to non-Danish eyes Confused

As for Alex and Marie - we have never seen any animosity between them. This speculation on the stair photos is almost worthy of a tabloid Beer We even saw Alex out with Henrik a few months back, so I don't know on what a potential sudden rift should suddenly be based on.

As for Alex's face - she's in her 50'. She got old. It happens. Since the Danish tabs are going (almost solely) for her and for Joachim I suspect it's starting to get to her. I don't see any flirting. I see hesitation and a bit of "in your face" attitude and I don't blame her one bit. Alex gets front page speculation for her face, while Mary's had stuff done for years and no one says a word. Fred does shit and we hear nothing while Joachim gets blasted for everything he does. I think they (as a collective family) have every reason to be annoyed with the press.

Doesn't look strange at all to my Nordic eyes. I was a teen once. My parents also let me choose what to wear and I remember wearing some combinations that I might not wear today but I was a teen.

I didn't really think there was any animosity between them.  Thinking Ok, maybe it was someone else who speculated that. Let's face it, I'm not an expert face reader. From what I've heard things are fine between everyone in that family which is good. The facial expressions might have been off that second but that happens with all of us. It's not like Alex and Marie should be hugging all the time to prove things are fine.

I think most royal ladies have done something with their faces. I can't blame anyone for feeling like they want to turn back the time. I'm getting older myself and I know what it feels like when one day there's a line on your face that wasn't there before and it won't go away. I'm glad I'm not a royal. I would hate having cameras shoved in my face at every occasion and I bet my face would look strange all the time. Then there'd be headlines about family rifts etc.

I don't think I'm very good at times at expressing myself. I'm just glad Felix had a nice day. He looks handsome and he's so grown up now. Where does the time go?  Blink

The Rally Prince driving (yes, it's really him)...
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #102 on: April 06, 2017, 05:12:23 PM »

April 5
Martin denied access to Prince Felix confirmation: "In my heart he is still my boy"
The entire royal family gathered in front of Fredensborg Palace, when Prince Felix was blessed and said yes to the Christian faith in the chapel on Saturday.

One man would have given everything to also be present, but after the divorce from Countess Alexandra, Martin Jorgensen was denied access to the former son's big day.

The 39-year-old cinematographer said to Her&Nu that of course he would have been present at the church and the subsequent festivities, but "now it is not even possible as it unfortunately this way when a divorce happens".

Martin Jorgensen and Countess Alexandra were married from 2007 to 2015, and during this time Martin Jorgensen acted as a reserve father for his wife's two sons, Nicolai and Felix. It was he who often fetched and brought the kids, and when Prince Nicolai was to receive his diploma at a large translocation ceremony at Herlufsholm boarding school in 2015, was Martin Jorgensen, the only one from the family, that appeared to support the boy.

So it was a disappointed to Martin Jorgensen, who had to be away from Prince Felix' confirmation on Saturday.

- "In my heart he is still my boy", he said afterwards to Her&Nu.

What a douche  Snare and what asshat magazines Her&Nu and BT.dk....shit on Joachim and his family this way. But most importantly shit on Nikolai and Felix this way. They are no better than the douche giving this interview.

If he considers Felix and Nikolai "his boys" - then act classy, and say NO COMMENT, instead of blabbing and blaiming.

Lady Alice

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #103 on: April 06, 2017, 05:55:35 PM »

Who cares what this douchecanoe thinks? Why is this even newsworthy to dredge up?

Good Lord.

ChocCharley
Banned
Banned
Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #104 on: April 06, 2017, 06:21:25 PM »

My first RD post...here goes....

I think Felix will be a stunner Tongue
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: