Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Felix - News  (Read 94776 times)
Royal Me!

Ginormous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #210 on: June 25, 2021, 01:46:30 PM »

Me think Alex's face looks startled.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #211 on: June 25, 2021, 02:06:30 PM »

He looks a very nice, outgoing man - good for him.

Alex and Jokke are really role-models for divorced parenting, you have to give them credit. No visible tension and everyone is focussing on Felix and his milestone.

I had not seen Alex in a while and I did not recognize her first, I first thought that this might be Nicolai's girlfriend. She looks like a 30 something college lecturer. Big changes! She had to admit that something was done -in her own thread we could do a before/ after. Her face has changed massively.

Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #212 on: June 25, 2021, 03:41:36 PM »

They all look very happy. What does H.V.C. mean? Felix is going into the army now correct?

Felix Henrik Valdemar Christian Smiley

Hermione

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #213 on: June 26, 2021, 09:29:11 AM »

I admire how they've handled their divorce and kept it civil. Good for the boys. It's nice to see them like this at events.
periwinkle

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #214 on: June 26, 2021, 05:54:08 PM »

They all look very happy. What does H.V.C. mean? Felix is going into the army now correct?

Felix Henrik Valdemar Christian Smiley

Ah thank you so much Harley. I thought maybe it was a special suffix used by new graduates but of course these young men have lots of names.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #215 on: July 06, 2021, 03:24:16 AM »

When Prince Felix graduated from Gammel Hellerup Gymnasium, he had to run behind the student car - but because the prince got 12 in the last subject, he had to run after the car, according to an old tradition.

- It is a tradition if you get 12 in the last subject, a happy and proud Prince Joachim told about his son's achievement, which meant that Prince Felix had to run behind the student car until the first stop on the route.

Incidentally, it happened along with 8-10 classmates, while the remaining students upon the cart, sprayed water and beer on their peers to great cheers and loud screams. Contributing to the festive and loud final departure from high school were the prince's family, Prince Joachim, Countess Alexandra, and brother, Prince Nikolai, who eagerly photographed the newly-baked happy student.

On the occasion of the day, Prince Felix had chosen to shave his head and stated that it had not happened at a student party under the influence of alcohol.

- "No no, it's because I'm going to the military. And it's summer, but after the holidays you will probably see it, the newly-baked student smiled about his missing hair, which the prince had revealed had been trimmed to the bottom, by his mother, Countess Alexandra.

- "Yes, it was me, and it's very short. There is actually not much hair left", Countess Alexandra said smiling about her son's lack of hair splendor before the prince ran after the carriage.

Prince Felix will begin a military education for a lieutenant in Slagelse after the summer vacation.

« Last Edit: July 06, 2021, 03:31:21 AM by PeDe » Logged

anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #216 on: July 06, 2021, 04:57:21 PM »

Wow - seeing him with a shaved head was startling.  But congratulations on his 12.
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #217 on: July 09, 2021, 01:43:05 AM »

July 6
Felix reveals his girlfriend
When Prince Felix received his diploma the other day, he revealed a sweet secret. He's got a girlfriend. The woman who makes the prince's heartbeat extra fast is Karen Bak.

- “It's true that I'm dating Karen. We have seen each other for a while", says Prince Felix through press adviser Helle von Wildenrath Løvgreen.

Prince Felix and Karen Bak have not attended the same high school. The prince went to Gammel Hellerup Gymnasium and became a student on 23 June - he scored a nice 12 in Danish - while Karen Bak has studied at Ingrid Jespersen's Gymnasieskole.

This is the first time Prince Felix is ​​jumping out with a girlfriend. Until now, he has stood a bit in the background of his brother, who really came into the media when he became a model for Dior in 2018.

In August, Prince Felix and Karen Bak's relationship will have their first big test as a couple, as he begins at the Army's Lieutenant Training in Slagelse. The education lasts two years, after which he considers Copenhagen Business School - just like his big brother, Prince Nikolai.

Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #218 on: July 09, 2021, 01:44:12 AM »

She's very pretty.  Seems to favor his mom a bit, no? 
Lady Adelaide

Ginormous Member

Switzerland Switzerland

Ignore
« Reply #219 on: July 22, 2021, 01:43:15 PM »

Felix is turning 19

CyrilSebastian

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #220 on: July 23, 2021, 12:51:48 AM »

Happy, Wonderful Birthday to Prince Felix!   
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B65NniOoaig
Harley
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Denmark Denmark

Team Marie all the way

Ignore
« Reply #221 on: July 23, 2021, 07:19:43 AM »

Felix is turning 19

He is such a goodlooking young man. I feel so old now, I still think of him and Nikolai as children  Grin

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #222 on: July 23, 2021, 08:39:13 AM »

She's very pretty.  Seems to favor his mom a bit, no? 

Same thoughts over here Smiley
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #223 on: July 23, 2021, 08:39:41 AM »

Happy birthday to Felix!
dKaren

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #224 on: July 23, 2021, 09:34:56 AM »

Both boys are gorgeous and smart. Any particular reason for him to go for military training ?
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: