Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Baby Wales  (Read 199255 times)
Miss Hathaway
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1515 on: July 30, 2013, 05:29:45 AM »

I can't blame Anne for being a wee bit sassy sometimes. She's a hard working woman relegated to the bottom of the family pecking order below her smarmy arrogant younger brothers simply because she happened to be born with a vagina. I can't blame her for sometimes not giving a damn about the whole hoopla. Not that it excuses outright rudeness of course, but some sass and indifference makes tons of sense in her situation.

I beg to differ. It is true that she has been discriminated but it is not like she was thrown off a cliff  Smiley Smiley I am sure nobody expected her to compose an ode for the baby's birth... a polite comment such as "I am very happy for them" would have been more than enough.

She did make a polite comment.  Her full statement was:  "It's nothing to do with me, but it's very good news."     

Her brother, Prince Edward, when asked if the baby was a boy or a girl, said:  "I don't know. I've no idea. It's got nothing to do with me."   And he didn't even add on the "it's very good news" that Anne did. 

Wow, did Edward have that reaction? That is extremely rude

I don't think either of them were meaning to be rude.  It's just the self-deprecating way of the Windsors.   However, it is not fair that Anne is being bashed for this when Edward said the same thing.  Bash him too.
I think the problem is Anne is often rude. I'm pretty sure she was rude when Diana had one of the boys as well.

Edward is often rude and arrogant as well.  The media were about to string him up by his tights after the Royal Knockabout fiasco.
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #1516 on: July 30, 2013, 05:45:58 AM »

I can't blame Anne for being a wee bit sassy sometimes. She's a hard working woman relegated to the bottom of the family pecking order below her smarmy arrogant younger brothers simply because she happened to be born with a vagina. I can't blame her for sometimes not giving a damn about the whole hoopla. Not that it excuses outright rudeness of course, but some sass and indifference makes tons of sense in her situation.

I beg to differ. It is true that she has been discriminated but it is not like she was thrown off a cliff  Smiley Smiley I am sure nobody expected her to compose an ode for the baby's birth... a polite comment such as "I am very happy for them" would have been more than enough.

She did make a polite comment.  Her full statement was:  "It's nothing to do with me, but it's very good news."     

Her brother, Prince Edward, when asked if the baby was a boy or a girl, said:  "I don't know. I've no idea. It's got nothing to do with me."   And he didn't even add on the "it's very good news" that Anne did. 

I don't think either of them were meaning to be rude.  It's just the self-deprecating way of the Windsors.   However, it is not fair that Anne is being bashed for this when Edward said the same thing.  Bash him too.
I think the problem is Anne is often rude. I'm pretty sure she was rude when Diana had one of the boys as well.

Edward is often rude and arrogant as well.  The media were about to string him up by his tights after the Royal Knockabout fiasco.
Well then, what are you worried about? At least they did give him a hard time over it.
Miss Hathaway
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1517 on: July 30, 2013, 05:51:38 AM »

Well then, what are you worried about? At least they did give him a hard time over it.

I don't understand your question to me, Christina.
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1518 on: July 30, 2013, 06:26:25 AM »

You were saying earlier that Edward was as rude as Anne, but didn't get bashed, but then he did get bashed over the Royal Knockout fiasco, so he must get bashed sometimes!
a commoner
Banned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1519 on: July 30, 2013, 08:15:08 AM »

Edward is so boring it's not worth the effort to get worked up about anything he says.   
scworldtraveler
Banned
Big Member

Damn it feels good to be a gangsta!

Ignore
« Reply #1520 on: July 30, 2013, 10:24:34 AM »

plus, i do have to say, royal knockout was 26 years ago, and i think the antics of his siblings makes that "scandal" (which btw did raise 1million for charity so it wasnt a complete flop) seem minor.
yes we had sophiegate, but i think camillagate, fergietoesucking gate, squidgy gate, mark phillips paternity gate, anne/tim scandal, brought the monarchy down way before sophie's stupidity did.
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1521 on: July 30, 2013, 12:31:12 PM »

plus, i do have to say, royal knockout was 26 years ago, and i think the antics of his siblings makes that "scandal" (which btw did raise 1million for charity so it wasnt a complete flop) seem minor.
yes we had sophiegate, but i think camillagate, fergietoesucking gate, squidgy gate, mark phillips paternity gate, anne/tim scandal, brought the monarchy down way before sophie's stupidity did.
Actually think youre right! The queens own children have done a lot of damage before even mentioning inlaws!
Miss Hathaway
Banned
Banned
Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1522 on: July 30, 2013, 01:45:06 PM »

You were saying earlier that Edward was as rude as Anne, but didn't get bashed, but then he did get bashed over the Royal Knockout fiasco, so he must get bashed sometimes!

I'm speaking about now.  They both said the same thing but Anne is the one here in RD being bashed.   He said the same thing . . .at least she said it was good news.
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1523 on: July 30, 2013, 01:50:51 PM »

I'm speaking about now.  They both said the same thing but Anne is the one here in RD being bashed.   He said the same thing . . .at least she said it was good news.
Um, ok.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1524 on: July 30, 2013, 06:22:05 PM »

Geddit?

Cool your jets, everyone
PeDe
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1525 on: July 30, 2013, 07:57:22 PM »

of course, baby whales 

for you  Star

TLLK

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1526 on: July 30, 2013, 08:26:31 PM »

Geddit?
Awww so sweet.  Star
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1527 on: July 31, 2013, 07:27:43 AM »

of course, baby whales 

for you  Star

And for you!

Cool your jets, everyone
HRH Duchess of Bucklebury

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1528 on: July 31, 2013, 01:46:47 PM »

Striking resemblance:

SherbertDip

Small Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1529 on: July 31, 2013, 02:21:49 PM »

Geddit?
Laugh bounce  Jumping thanks for the laugh Future Crayon (great name btw! Smiley

Pages: 1 ... 100 101 [102] 103 104   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: