Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 104   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Baby Wales  (Read 238570 times)
christina01
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Play Time after a long day of Dishing.

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: July 22, 2013, 09:25:58 AM »

They just interviewed someone on Aussie news who stated that more than likely the royal couple will take baby to Balmoral for some 'well earned peace and quiet which is so well deserved'.  Crazy
In fairness giving birth is the most work Kate has ever done 
true, she will have to recoop for some months at least
leatherface

Humongous Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: July 22, 2013, 09:26:20 AM »

About time, good luck Kate, for the first tome in your life you ate going to work hard.
tigerben
Board Helper
Humongous Member

Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Republic of

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 22, 2013, 09:26:33 AM »

And so the real show begins, today the press will make out Kate was the first woman ever to give birth, it will be mommy Kate, and so on. The press the last  few weeks have went into overdrive and bored people to death, and now they'll bore the other half to death with In the next few weeks.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2013, 09:28:19 AM »

Lady Bunion, I thought the same:
So nothing happened over the weekend, baby is well due and the queen anxious to start her holiday in Balmoral. Just another Monday morning at the clinic....funny, I would have imagined that since the staff is handpicked and likely not allowed to take a bath without the beeper, they had preferred sunday night.
And yes, I as anybody else with a just a bone of sympathy hope that poor darling Katie and poor Darling Willie get a nice long and relaxing holiday after that ordeal. It certainly is a lot of work to get a baby to full term and then out and like all other mothers she is entitled to doing absolutely nothing for the next ten years.  Cool

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
debbydeb

Gigantic Member

Indonesia Indonesia

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2013, 09:33:30 AM »

Maria?

Not complaining, just curious Smiley

eta: what I was asking was why the thread was BABY WALES rather than BABY CAMBRIDGE?

Baby Whales? Baby Wails?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 22, 2013, 09:35:24 AM »

Yeah, I thought there was some Freud behind it as well.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Cloaked

Muted
Humongous Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2013, 09:38:10 AM »

I took it to be a play on 'baby wails' as well.   Laugh bounce Clever Maria.

Hope for a safe delivery so Baby Cambridge wails.  Banana Thumb up  
HSH The Princess Kimi

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2013, 09:38:55 AM »

Maria?

Not complaining, just curious Smiley

eta: what I was asking was why the thread was BABY WALES rather than BABY CAMBRIDGE?

Baby Whales? Baby Wails?
Teeeheeee!  Well done  Grin
HSH The Princess Kimi

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2013, 09:43:03 AM »

Anyone watching the Huffington Post feed? http://www.huffingtonpost...ml?utm_hp_ref=mostpopular

The chick in the blue dress who worries a lot about her hair is the same chick who was worried about her hair yesterday, except in an orange dress.  It's really interesting to get this view of journalists. They're so vain!
luvcharles

Gigantic Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: July 22, 2013, 09:43:46 AM »

Part of the going to Balmoral thing is because The Queen will be there and this way she will spend some time with her great-grandchild. It was reported months ago here in Oz in one of our tabloid mags that the intention was for them to go to Balmoral for a week or more of the first 6 weeks that they have to wait for Apartment 1A.
Suzerain
Banned
Warned
Humongous Member

Heard Island and McDonald Islands Heard Island and McDonald Islands

Did you know some snakes have retractable fangs?

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: July 22, 2013, 09:47:42 AM »

So, despite the army of photographers in front of Lindo Wing, none of them managed to take a picture of the couple arriving? Or did Willy threaten them with bad consequences if they did?

I woke up around the time Kate was admitted for some reason and just woke up about half an hour ago (thank you alarm clock for not waking me up at all!). I wonder if she'll plop one out today or if it will go on until tomorrow. I had a weird feeling the kid would be born on the 22nd.

Kensington Palace has commented that "The Duchess of Cambridge's labour is progressing as normal". They also said it started naturally and was not induced.

a commoner
Banned
Large Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: July 22, 2013, 09:50:32 AM »

So, despite the army of photographers in front of Lindo Wing, none of them managed to take a picture of the couple arriving? Or did Willy threaten them with bad consequences if they did?

They went in through a back entrance.  A convoy was spotted. 
HSH The Princess Kimi

Baby Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: July 22, 2013, 09:51:53 AM »

The story I'm hearing is that they arrived in a convoy around the back. I've always been puzzled about why all the media are at this entrance. Presumably it's one that the duchess is guaranteed not to enter?
milka74it

Small Member

Italy Italy

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: July 22, 2013, 09:54:23 AM »

Well to be fair, I think that she deserve this privacy of entering the hospital without paps taking pics
LittleThunder

Gigantic Member

France France

Forever my Queen.

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: July 22, 2013, 09:56:34 AM »

Blink Even the French TV news channels are speaking about it and are making special report...  Blink

The world press will give us an overdose of sugar.
I think it too much that the labor is announced, any woman should be able to give birth to her child in peace, but at the internet age, no one can escape unwanted attention.

The good thing, the wait is over at last.  

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 104   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: