Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 82   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Philippe & Queen Mathilde  (Read 285715 times)
Lizardcandy

Mini Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1035 on: March 21, 2017, 05:59:09 AM »

Queen Mathilde and King Philippe welcome Nidhi Chaphekar an Indian airline Jet Airways staff who survived the Brussels attacks and whose picture became an iconic image and made front pages around the world, and her husband Rupesh at the Royal Palace in Brussels. Chaphekar a Jet Airways attendant and mother of two from Mumbai is one of the victims of the attacks on Brussels airport on March 22, 2016.

The last image makes me hope she burns this suit in a fire. The crotch bunching is extremely unfortunate and the belt plus unflattering waist ruffle (is this a peplum?) highlight her problem areas. Mary and Kate also wear silly little belts that ruin their outfits! Why do this??
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1036 on: March 22, 2017, 12:06:00 AM »

Also the proportions seem to be all wrong and she has the posture of a much older lady.

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1037 on: March 22, 2017, 01:25:52 PM »

Also the proportions seem to be all wrong and she has the posture of a much older lady.

Story of Mathilde's life.  She's the most prematurely elderly lady I've ever seen.  Crap
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1038 on: March 22, 2017, 04:02:30 PM »

On 22nd March 2017, King Philippe of Belgium and Queen Mathilde attended the ceremonies of commemoration of the terrorist attacks of 22/03/2016. These ceremonies took place at the Airport of Bruxelles and at the metro station Maelbeek in Bruxelles, Belgium.

Source: http://royalwatcher.tumblr.com/
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1039 on: March 22, 2017, 08:06:12 PM »

Yesterday, on March 21, 2017, Queen Mathilde of Belgium visited the Marthe W?ry exhibition at BPS22 Art Center in Charleroi, Belgium. The exhibition thus offers an overall vision over her entire work and that comprises key pieces as well as many rare and never seen before documents.

Tinika

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1040 on: March 23, 2017, 08:27:00 AM »

Oh, what a lovely outfzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......
Laprincess

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1041 on: March 23, 2017, 08:41:09 AM »

Did she still those hot stones from a spa and string them together?  Blink
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1042 on: March 25, 2017, 11:49:55 PM »

Queen Mathilde of Belgium and a her friend was seen while they are shopping at the Armani store on Montenapoleone Street in Milan. (King Philippe and Queen Mathilde will visit Denmark on a state visit from the 28th to the 30th of March.)

emtishell

Medium Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1043 on: March 26, 2017, 03:11:52 AM »

Story of Mathilde's life.  She's the most prematurely elderly lady I've ever seen.  Crap

I hadn't actually realised until now how large the age gap is between Mathilde and Philippe (12 years!) - i wonder if this contributes to the premature aging? Or if it's just her? Her dedication to Natan doesn't help, his designs are awful! She can look quite lovely though
Lizardcandy

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1044 on: March 27, 2017, 12:10:41 AM »

Did she still those hot stones from a spa and string them together?  Blink

I just need a few of those necklaces and I'd have all the gravel I need to repave the driveway!
Tinika

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1045 on: March 27, 2017, 01:53:20 PM »

I hadn't actually realised until now how large the age gap is between Mathilde and Philippe (12 years!) - i wonder if this contributes to the premature aging? Or if it's just her? Her dedication to Natan doesn't help, his designs are awful! She can look quite lovely though.

I have a feeling it's just her.  There are 17 years between my dad and his second wife; they got married when she was in her early thirties (only ten years older than me) but she has ALWAYS seemed middle-aged.  Now he's retired and they live in Florida and even though she's only 51 she fits in perfectly among the geriatrics.  Some people are just born old, I think.
Cecilia

Big Member

Sweden Sweden

Ignore
« Reply #1046 on: March 29, 2017, 10:29:00 AM »

I hadn't actually realised until now how large the age gap is between Mathilde and Philippe (12 years!) - i wonder if this contributes to the premature aging? Or if it's just her? Her dedication to Natan doesn't help, his designs are awful! She can look quite lovely though.

I have a feeling it's just her.  There are 17 years between my dad and his second wife; they got married when she was in her early thirties (only ten years older than me) but she has ALWAYS seemed middle-aged.  Now he's retired and they live in Florida and even though she's only 51 she fits in perfectly among the geriatrics.  Some people are just born old, I think.

I agree, I have a friend and at 25 she looked and dressed like a middleaged woman. She is a great person though.
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1047 on: April 01, 2017, 10:27:21 PM »

I hadn't actually realised until now how large the age gap is between Mathilde and Philippe (12 years!) - i wonder if this contributes to the premature aging? Or if it's just her? Her dedication to Natan doesn't help, his designs are awful! She can look quite lovely though
i don't think so,the age gap between King Mohammed VI and Lalla Salma is 16 years and she keep getting younger every year,so my guess is that just Mathilde......on other hand i don't think she looks old during the last visit to danemark she looked quite youner than mosh and even marie so in my opinion if she got a real re-looking and little help on her style she would look stunning.

Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1048 on: April 07, 2017, 12:35:57 AM »

On April 5, 2017, Queen Mathilde and King Philippe of Belgium welcomed UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres for a meeting and lunch at the Royal Castle in Laeken. Secretary-General of the United Nations Guterres is attending a conference in Brussels on Syria and humanitarian crisis in Yemen, Nigeria, South Sudan and Somalia.

Coya

Huge Member

Peru Peru

Ignore
« Reply #1049 on: April 08, 2017, 08:25:53 AM »

On April 5, 2017, Queen Mathilde and King Philippe of Belgium welcomed UN Secretary General Antonio Guterres for a meeting and lunch at the Royal Castle in Laeken. Secretary-General of the United Nations Guterres is attending a conference in Brussels on Syria and humanitarian crisis in Yemen, Nigeria, South Sudan and Somalia.

Mathilde looks good, is a lovely color and she is very thoughtful matching her dress with Mr Gutierres tie 

Pages: 1 ... 68 69 [70] 71 72 ... 82   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: