Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 123   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Philippe & Queen Mathilde  (Read 487450 times)
nonni

Baby Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1560 on: January 28, 2019, 03:02:05 AM »

Supercontent Jumping Thumb up Banana i think its safe to assume QM is looking good
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1561 on: January 28, 2019, 08:27:29 PM »

i think she looks wonderful in those last pix

thecrownjewelthief

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1562 on: January 28, 2019, 09:45:37 PM »

She does Smiley She should still lose the helmet hair but she doesn’t look geriatric for once.

You have me laughing at my desk  Star
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1563 on: January 28, 2019, 11:20:03 PM »

She does Smiley She should still lose the helmet hair but she doesn’t look geriatric for once.

You have me laughing at my desk  Star

Laugh bounce
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1564 on: February 01, 2019, 09:45:00 PM »

January 31, 2019, Queen Mathilde of Belgium visited the school Athénée Royal d'Esneux in Esneux to discuss bullying with the students. The visit was about bullying between young people in the school and was in conformity with preferential themes of The Queen. During the round table discussion, The Queen received information about professional support and new pedagogical methods against bullying.

kpzra

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1565 on: February 01, 2019, 10:04:29 PM »

Normally I shake my head at brown pants but with that jacket/top I kinda don't mind.I like that she isn't wearing plain stilettos too.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1566 on: February 02, 2019, 02:12:13 AM »

Yeah, good job as I really don’t think sky high stilettos are appropriate at a school.
Seagull
Banned
Warned
Micro Member

Hong Kong Hong Kong

Ignore
« Reply #1567 on: February 02, 2019, 11:21:48 AM »

I'm not a fan of this dress, the jacket especially. But Mathilde is such a warm person, so whatever she wears is not the most important thing to look at and remember.

“In the sky, there is no distinction of east and west; people create distinctions out of their own minds and then believe them to be true.”
Buddha
anastasia beaverhausen

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1568 on: February 02, 2019, 03:27:08 PM »

I'm not a fan of this dress, the jacket especially. But Mathilde is such a warm person, so whatever she wears is not the most important thing to look at and remember.

Yes, I really don’t like this outfit but I love the obvious engagement with the children and her genuine expressions.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1569 on: February 04, 2019, 11:00:48 PM »

As an advocate of UN's Sustainable Development Goals, Queen Mathilde of Belgium is making a working visit to Mozambique between the dates of February 4 and 7. On the first day of her visit, the Queen met with Economy and Finance minister Adriano Afonso Maleiane and the Gender, Childhood and Social Action minister Cidália Chaúque de Oliveira. Then, the Queen visited social-cultural association Horizonte Azul at Santo Antonio Community School, which works to combat violence against women and girls in the suburbs of the capital Maputo

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1570 on: February 04, 2019, 11:02:46 PM »

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1571 on: February 05, 2019, 01:44:20 AM »

As an advocate of UN's Sustainable Development Goals, Queen Mathilde of Belgium is making a working visit to Mozambique between the dates of February 4 and 7. On the first day of her visit, the Queen met with Economy and Finance minister Adriano Afonso Maleiane and the Gender, Childhood and Social Action minister Cidália Chaúque de Oliveira. Then, the Queen visited social-cultural association Horizonte Azul at Santo Antonio Community School, which works to combat violence against women and girls in the suburbs of the capital Maputo

Didn't she had this dress in common with one or more other royals? I believe among others Snakey from Sweden.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #1572 on: February 05, 2019, 08:52:41 AM »

That's a really nice photo of Mathilde

Kate kills trees, pass it on
Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1573 on: February 08, 2019, 02:41:38 PM »

On the last day of Belgian Queen Mathilde's working visit to Mozambique, The Queen began the day with a visit to the Presidential Palace in Maputo. The Queen attended a meeting with President Filipe Nyusi of Mozambique. Afterwards, The Queen attended a luncheon hosted by First Lady Isaura Nyusi. After the luncheon, Queen Mathilde visited Eduardo Mondlane 

Rita

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1574 on: February 08, 2019, 02:44:20 PM »

Afterwards, the Queen visited the headquarters of the Mozambique’s National Disaster Management Institute (INGC). INGC is a government agency which is responsible for coordinating the Disaster Risk Reduction (DRR) actions in Mozambique

During the visit, INGC General Director, Augusta Maita gave information to The Queen about the new technology used by INGC in responding to natural disasters. Natural disasters have been affecting Mozambique cyclically. The General Director also gave information about the use of drones for mapping both disaster prevention and response

Pages: 1 ... 103 104 [105] 106 107 ... 123   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: