Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 153   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Philippe & Queen Mathilde  (Read 643649 times)
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1665 on: April 02, 2019, 07:08:26 PM »

Philippe is on a working visit to Estonia and met Kersti Kaljulaid, President and part-time starfleet captain

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
Lord G¡n

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #1666 on: April 02, 2019, 07:18:07 PM »

Hard-working and discreet  Royal Family. And they have to do most of the events, no young royals to support them yet.  Yes
CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1667 on: April 02, 2019, 11:04:02 PM »

Will Princess Elisabeth be able to perform royal duties with King Philippe and Queen Mathilde?
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1668 on: April 03, 2019, 08:03:43 AM »

Will Princess Elisabeth be able to perform royal duties with King Philippe and Queen Mathilde?

Why shouldn't she?
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1669 on: April 03, 2019, 08:48:34 AM »

She has been involved in royal events for several years.

She's attended the Queen Elisabeth music competition for several years

She's named a naval patrol boat

She attended the International Ballet Competition

And she and her siblings regularly attend National Day events

Mathilde and Phil seem to be overseeing a deliberate but steady growth in Elisabeth's public engagements, while still allowing her to have freedom and privacy.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #1670 on: April 03, 2019, 12:51:45 PM »

I think if Elisabeth if attends school in Belgium we would see her often with her parents in official duties.

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1671 on: April 03, 2019, 06:30:58 PM »

I think if Elisabeth if attends school in Belgium we would see her often with her parents in official duties.

I think sending her to the place in Wales for a couple of years is a good way of building her language, leadership and diplomacy skills in a safe environment, yet still being just a couple of hours from Belgium if she gets homesick or has a piano recital to sit through.Apparently Wax of NL studied there, and Queen Noor and Prince Charles are its patrons. It also pretty much sets her up to go to Oxbridge or Ivy league once she gets to 18. It will be interesting what her education post the age of 18 looks like. University is a given, but will she do military training, too? Take a gap year?

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1672 on: April 03, 2019, 06:33:54 PM »

Anyway, back on topic: Phil looking weirdly hot in uniform (especially if you squint a bit...no? Maybe it's just me, then) at a NATO training event in Estonia

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1673 on: April 04, 2019, 07:37:04 PM »

Mathilde (in a restrained and fairly flattering trouser suit) marking 20 years of Belgian development agency Enabel

kpzra

Small Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1674 on: April 04, 2019, 08:36:21 PM »

Mathilde (in a restrained and fairly flattering trouser suit) marking 20 years of Belgian development agency Enabel

Someone send those pics to Vic, that's how you wear a fussier top with a suit jacket.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1675 on: April 05, 2019, 09:06:33 AM »

Mathilde and Phil hosting a dinner for young magistrates

Another decent outfit from Mathilde and I really like her hair, here. It's big but not too helmet-like.

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1676 on: April 05, 2019, 02:17:54 PM »

Mathilde looks really good and content with herself lately.
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #1677 on: April 07, 2019, 11:38:25 PM »

that's lovely outfit by Mathilde

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1678 on: April 08, 2019, 10:01:54 AM »

#JournéedesAnciensCombattants Tribute to the Belgian soldiers who died in humanitarian and peace operations. The date of 7 April was chosen to commemorate the ten Belgian para-commandos killed in 1994 in Rwanda.

It's interesting that two of the smallest and less wealthy royal families (Belgium and Spain) work so much more than the rest of Europe's royals.

fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1679 on: April 08, 2019, 10:57:37 AM »

I think sending her to the place in Wales for a couple of years is a good way of building her language, leadership and diplomacy skills in a safe environment, yet still being just a couple of hours from Belgium if she gets homesick or has a piano recital to sit through.Apparently Wax of NL studied there, and Queen Noor and Prince Charles are its patrons. It also pretty much sets her up to go to Oxbridge or Ivy league once she gets to 18. It will be interesting what her education post the age of 18 looks like. University is a given, but will she do military training, too? Take a gap year?

Tbf, her decent alone sets her up for any Institution she would like to join. She could attend a tree nursery for primary education and still be found eligible for Harvard, Cambridge or the MIT. Just depends on the contribution the family and  the institution see fit.
And sure she will be doing a charity gap year, it is fashionable today, almost expected in certain social stratas and "gives the world so much back"... Halo

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pages: 1 ... 110 111 [112] 113 114 ... 153   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: