Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 121   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Philippe & Queen Mathilde  (Read 476639 times)
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1710 on: May 04, 2019, 03:59:34 PM »

Thumb up from a Mathilde sugar.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1711 on: May 04, 2019, 07:37:32 PM »

Thanks for posting these. This is exactly what I mean - if she stays in that range, she looks a bit boring but very classic.
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1712 on: May 04, 2019, 08:35:21 PM »

What I notice very often, is that she has a bit of a tummy. Well, she ain't lonely in Tummytown, plenty of women of our age, with and without kids are here.
Some of her outfits seem to highlight this unfortunate area and she immediately looks thicker and with a worse stature. I do hear quite often designers and fashion advisors reiterating the nonsense that wild patterns across the problem areas hide the love handles. (just as the Auto companies paint their new secret models with a psychodelic pattern to camouflage the lines).
Could be that poor Mathilde subscribes to this point of view... Thinking

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Athena

Small Member

Ignore
« Reply #1713 on: May 04, 2019, 10:47:46 PM »

I've often admired her shapely and womanly figure, I think the lines and styles of her clothes usually make the most of this. Very understated and elegant.  Champagne
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #1714 on: May 05, 2019, 05:04:45 PM »

The Belgian RF out en masse for the funeral of GD Jean

Take your pedopologies elsewhere
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1715 on: May 06, 2019, 11:56:13 AM »

Elisabeth looks great!!
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1716 on: May 07, 2019, 12:47:05 AM »

That suit would be at home in any used car lot in the world.
[/quote]

AB  Star Laugh bounce

G Hug

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #1717 on: May 08, 2019, 09:41:35 AM »

#LakenOntmoeting with young outreach workers, working within various target groups, including homeless people, drug users, sex workers, psychiatric patients, youth in a vulnerable position and refugees.

Princess MS

Warned
Big Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #1718 on: May 08, 2019, 09:45:13 AM »

#LakenOntmoeting with young outreach workers, working within various target groups, including homeless people, drug users, sex workers, psychiatric patients, youth in a vulnerable position and refugees.

I know I have a cataract that blurs sight - an no I am not "that old" just unlucky - but that is something that is "yikes" - and the orange shoes . . . .go figure

Has Natan been awarded a "what the hell was anyone thinking" award yet ?
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1719 on: May 08, 2019, 09:46:15 AM »

OMG, she decided to go for an ethnical design, print?
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #1720 on: May 08, 2019, 09:58:06 AM »

What I do like, which both Belgium and Spain do, is always take a formal photo of these lunches, meetings and audiences. It's probably a lovely souvenir for those who attend and it's a good way of sharing the behind the scenes work that the royal families do. far better than just a random website entry saying "HRH The King and his jungle-print Queen attended a meeting today. No pictures. Away, plebs, away"

Queen of Sorrow

Baby Member

Belgium Belgium

Ignore
« Reply #1721 on: May 08, 2019, 11:58:06 AM »

And sure she will be doing a charity gap year, it is fashionable today, almost expected in certain social stratas and "gives the world so much back"... Halo[/quote]

Yep, but the charity in some fancy location (Africa? Asia?) so one can have nice pictures. Well, these homeless chaps on Brussel's or Antwerp's streets do not look well on photos.

There will be no miracles here.
Kristallinchen

Huge Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1722 on: May 08, 2019, 02:14:50 PM »

What I do like, which both Belgium and Spain do, is always take a formal photo of these lunches, meetings and audiences. It's probably a lovely souvenir for those who attend and it's a good way of sharing the behind the scenes work that the royal families do. far better than just a random website entry saying "HRH The King and his jungle-print Queen attended a meeting today. No pictures. Away, plebs, away"

Totally agree. I've heard that in Belgium the royal family is very much a symbol of keeping the whole country together. Philippe and Mathilde are certainly doing a good job in this.
Future Crayon

Ginormous Member

Sophie Winklestan

Ignore
« Reply #1723 on: May 08, 2019, 07:17:53 PM »

Third session of the 2019 Queen Elisabeth Violin Competition.

LongMaySheReign

Micro Member

France France

Ignore
« Reply #1724 on: May 08, 2019, 11:27:56 PM »

I don't want to take away from the yound woman's in the middle valuable work, but I find it odd to meet a Monarch without wearing pants.  Shocked
Pages: 1 ... 113 114 [115] 116 117 ... 121   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: