Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 144   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Philippe & Queen Mathilde  (Read 615451 times)
Ellie

Warned
Humongous Member

proud moron thx Scooby Doo

Ignore
« Reply #1845 on: September 26, 2019, 07:05:46 AM »

Mathilde oozes warmth and class but why does she have such awful fashion choices? I really like her, there is something so kind about her, but yikes.

writing angry fauxminist letters in the Lesbaru
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1846 on: September 26, 2019, 08:01:52 AM »

Mathilde oozes warmth and class but why does she have such awful fashion choices? I really like her, there is something so kind about her, but yikes.

Actually minus the length (dress should be longer) I think that it suits her quite well. Secret
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1847 on: September 26, 2019, 08:20:19 AM »

One can really detect a Natan creation by viewing it for a split second only.

That is one thing one has to give him. Few other designers achieved that.
Question is if it's good for him  Wink.

yup. fugly consistently fugly 

fuddling to me why max and Mathilda go for his stuff...like it is some evil spell that they have to wear his creations  Crazy Blink

G Crap

At least Mathilde has the excuse that Natan is a Belgian designer. Personally, I prefer her in Dries van Noten, but this isn't the worst Natan she has

Sipping Nescafe from a stained mug in the kitchen every morning became a ritual. Then they took turns making breakfast from Pop Tarts purchased from the all night garage, or nibbled on left over pizza from the Dominos trattoria.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1848 on: September 26, 2019, 09:51:19 AM »

One can really detect a Natan creation by viewing it for a split second only.

That is one thing one has to give him. Few other designers achieved that.
Question is if it's good for him  Wink.

yup. fugly consistently fugly 

fuddling to me why max and Mathilda go for his stuff...like it is some evil spell that they have to wear his creations  Crazy Blink

G Crap

At least Mathilde has the excuse that Natan is a Belgian designer. Personally, I prefer her in Dries van Noten, but this isn't the worst Natan she has

The Lux ladies also go for the Natan stuff sometimes. At least they are caught wearing Natan.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1849 on: September 27, 2019, 01:50:31 PM »

Mathilde at a sustainability conference at Columbia University

Nice dress!

Sipping Nescafe from a stained mug in the kitchen every morning became a ritual. Then they took turns making breakfast from Pop Tarts purchased from the all night garage, or nibbled on left over pizza from the Dominos trattoria.
Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1850 on: September 27, 2019, 07:04:26 PM »

Mathilde at a sustainability conference at Columbia University

Nice dress!

It reminds me a bit of a table cloth.  Secret

But her hair is styled really nice and I like Til anyway, tablecloth or not.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1851 on: September 30, 2019, 11:36:19 AM »

Phil at the Polish cemetary at Lommel to mark 100 years of diplomatic relations between Belgium and Poland

Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #1852 on: September 30, 2019, 05:13:12 PM »

September 30, 2019, King Philippe and Queen Mathilde of Belgium held a lunch at Laeken Castle for Poland's President Andrzej Sebastian Duda and his wife Agata Kornhauser-Duda. Poland's President and the first lady visited Belgium to attend the ceremonies celebrating the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Flanders by the 1st Polish Armoured Division

Pulsatilla

Mini Member

Ignore
« Reply #1853 on: September 30, 2019, 05:36:51 PM »

September 30, 2019, King Philippe and Queen Mathilde of Belgium held a lunch at Laeken Castle for Poland's President Andrzej Sebastian Duda and his wife Agata Kornhauser-Duda. Poland's President and the first lady visited Belgium to attend the ceremonies celebrating the 75th anniversary of the liberation of Flanders by the 1st Polish Armoured Division

Mrs Kornhauser-Duda is much more elegant than many royal ladies. Now if Til's dress was the same length as Mrs Duda's skirt, it would look great.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1854 on: September 30, 2019, 06:35:15 PM »

I quite like the red dress, although I wish there was something to mark or define the waist just slightly. Til does have cracking legs though

Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1855 on: September 30, 2019, 08:37:10 PM »

I like the dress. Yes, it could be longer, but I think it's ok.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1856 on: September 30, 2019, 08:38:58 PM »

Mrs Kornhauser-Duda is much more elegant than many royal ladies. Now if Til's dress was the same length as Mrs Duda's skirt, it would look great.

So true. I guess that happens, when you've to really respresent and not live of daddy's, grannys etc. money.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1857 on: October 01, 2019, 03:50:24 PM »

Phil and Til welcoming the President of Romania to the Palace.

Nice dress, Til!

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1858 on: October 01, 2019, 07:53:25 PM »

I really like the way that dress fits her but the pattern is just  Dead
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1859 on: October 05, 2019, 12:18:57 PM »

Mathilde (and her massive hair) visiting the NGO Via Don Bosco, which supports education projects in Africa and Central America

Pages: 1 ... 122 123 [124] 125 126 ... 144   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: