Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 153   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Philippe & Queen Mathilde  (Read 647596 times)
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1980 on: February 20, 2020, 02:53:27 AM »

Sorry, for me the leather skirt on a royal is always a fail. Looks cheap imo. Secret
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1981 on: February 20, 2020, 08:47:09 AM »

King Philippe and Queen Mathilde will pay a State Visit to Italy (Rome, Milan) from 23 to 25 March

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1982 on: February 20, 2020, 06:57:04 PM »

More from the Busy Belgian Bees:

Phil met with maths and science students from the Saint-Jozef Institut in Kontich

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1983 on: February 20, 2020, 07:00:37 PM »

And as part of her role as  UN Special development Goals Spokesgal, Til visited the Antwerp Management School to give a speech about higher education and climate change

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1984 on: February 20, 2020, 09:14:45 PM »

And as part of her role as  UN Special development Goals Spokesgal, Til visited the Antwerp Management School to give a speech about higher education and climate change

Nice outfit!
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1985 on: February 20, 2020, 09:55:07 PM »

Great dress.
Paulina

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #1986 on: February 20, 2020, 10:05:17 PM »

Not sure if I said this anywhere but the cuisine in Belgium has to be Europe's best kept secret. It was where I discovered walnut oil for salads. That was a life changer for me since 1986.

Funny about opinions about leather. Some say leather is always in and always classy. Others that it looks cheap. I prefer suede skirts.

Mathilde is great. If Belgium has much that divides it, maybe one baby-step away from breaking up at any time, seems the RF is a unifying entity. Yes?
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1987 on: February 20, 2020, 10:29:17 PM »

Not sure if I said this anywhere but the cuisine in Belgium has to be Europe's best kept secret. It was where I discovered walnut oil for salads. That was a life changer for me since 1986.

Funny about opinions about leather. Some say leather is always in and always classy. Others that it looks cheap. I prefer suede skirts.

Mathilde is great. If Belgium has much that divides it, maybe one baby-step away from breaking up at any time, seems the RF is a unifying entity. Yes?

Regarding leather it depends very much on the cut. If it's too tight or too short it can easily look like a common street whore. On the contrary, if it's done right it can look very elegant.

I like leather, but it's hard to find something fitting, if you don't have size zero.
Kristallinchen

Humongous Member

Austria Austria

Ignore
« Reply #1988 on: February 20, 2020, 10:29:39 PM »

King Philippe and Queen Mathilde will pay a State Visit to Italy (Rome, Milan) from 23 to 25 March

Jumping
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1989 on: February 21, 2020, 08:58:46 AM »

I have lived near the Dutch-Belgian border for several years. Just like many Dutch we would go to Belgium for the beers, chocolate, waffles, their stews (with and without beer) and many other delicious foods.
Carreen

Mini Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1990 on: February 21, 2020, 11:44:20 AM »

I don't think it's a secret! It's well known that Belgium has a rich culture - in the arts, culinary, political. I grew up not far from the Dutch/Belgian/German border triangle and everybody knew that the restaurants in Belgium are excellent. Not to mention the beer! I usually dislike beer but the only good beer I ever drank was Belgian.

Queen Fabiola was much-loved and popular in Germany, too, but I didn't know much about Philippe and Mathilde before starting to read here on RD. I think they're doing a stellar job.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1991 on: February 21, 2020, 07:40:39 PM »

Til and Phil hosted a dinner for young farmers (let's not mention that heinous blouse)

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1992 on: February 21, 2020, 07:43:16 PM »

Wearing half a carpet showroom, Til visited masterclasses being held as part of the Queen Elisabeth Music Competition (it's piano this year)

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1993 on: February 22, 2020, 10:49:50 AM »

Wearing half a carpet showroom, Til visited masterclasses being held as part of the Queen Elisabeth Music Competition (it's piano this year)

Laughing Laughing
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1994 on: February 22, 2020, 03:40:00 PM »

Isnít this a repeat (and yes to the carpet observation)? 
Pages: 1 ... 131 132 [133] 134 135 ... 153   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: