Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Philippe & Queen Mathilde  (Read 613138 times)
thecrownjewelthief

Large Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2115 on: July 18, 2020, 05:51:32 PM »

Was that lady on the left provoking? Her hairstyle etc. looks very conservative but then she seems to be wearing a carneval costume. Any other dress would have been better.

Do you mean Princess Astrid? She's Phil's sister and she just has bad fashion sense.

I don't think "bad fashion sense" covers that. She is such a beautiful lady and could pull nearly everything of. But not that monstrosity.

Fair point! I actually think the jacket paired with straight black slacks (like cigarette pants) would be fun for more low key event but it's definitely a weird combo and looks out of place here.
leatherface

Gigantic Member

Nigeria Nigeria

Ignore
« Reply #2116 on: July 18, 2020, 07:49:27 PM »

Was that lady on the left provoking? Her hairstyle etc. looks very conservative but then she seems to be wearing a carneval costume. Any other dress would have been better.

Do you mean Princess Astrid? She's Phil's sister and she just has bad fashion sense.

I don't think "bad fashion sense" covers that. She is such a beautiful lady and could pull nearly everything of. But not that monstrosity.

Fair point! I actually think the jacket paired with straight black slacks (like cigarette pants) would be fun for more low key event but it's definitely a weird combo and looks out of place here.

I think she was going for an editorial high fashion look but forgot one important thing,  the pages of vogue magazine do no not reflect real life and ended up looking like Pennywise's mother.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #2117 on: July 18, 2020, 08:20:03 PM »

Even a black bin liner would have looked better. Sad.
cordtx

Warned
Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2118 on: July 18, 2020, 08:38:22 PM »

I wonder why Claire wasnít there
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2119 on: July 19, 2020, 12:34:24 PM »

I wonder why Claire wasnít there

She was very ill back in May and there's no announcement if she's better. I hope she is.

Sipping Nescafe from a stained mug in the kitchen every morning became a ritual. Then they took turns making breakfast from Pop Tarts purchased from the all night garage, or nibbled on left over pizza from the Dominos trattoria.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2120 on: July 20, 2020, 02:51:05 PM »

King Phil has done a recorded message for Belgium's National Day. French version here, but Flemish and German versions also available on the BRF's social media

https://twitter.com/Monar...tatus/1285167570845405184

Sipping Nescafe from a stained mug in the kitchen every morning became a ritual. Then they took turns making breakfast from Pop Tarts purchased from the all night garage, or nibbled on left over pizza from the Dominos trattoria.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2121 on: July 20, 2020, 02:52:47 PM »

Still no news about the little plants?  Cry
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2122 on: September 02, 2020, 05:12:00 PM »

Gawky royal boo King Phil holding a 'Corona Think Tank' event today

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2123 on: September 03, 2020, 06:16:05 PM »

Queen Til is back from her holidays and attending a discussion on poverty and sustainability, with members of the charity "Support Point" and the Federal Institute for Sustainable Development

Imperial Majesty

Small Member

Madeleine's reaction to the wedding

Ignore
« Reply #2124 on: September 08, 2020, 12:32:31 AM »

I will pay good money to see Mathilde holding some uno cards, it would confirm 10000% that she is the most down to earth Queen of the lot.

CyrilSebastian

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2125 on: September 08, 2020, 01:11:25 AM »

I will pay good money to see Mathilde holding some uno cards, it would confirm 10000% that she is the most down to earth Queen of the lot.

Does Queen Mathilde have the winning hand?
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2126 on: September 13, 2020, 12:00:50 PM »

Queen Til visiting Wikifinlab, a scheme to help secondary aged children learn about money and finance, on 8/9/2020

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2127 on: September 13, 2020, 03:50:04 PM »

Thatís a very cool setup. Iím a sucker for anything creative that teaches children financial responsibility.
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2128 on: September 13, 2020, 04:34:41 PM »

I really like these two and props to Mathilde for matching a mask to her outfit that helps put focus on wearing a mask and of course she looks good too. Cute pic of her with her hand of cards.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2129 on: September 15, 2020, 01:56:21 PM »

A dash of pure waffle syrup from Mathilde's engagement today:

Pages: 1 ... 140 141 [142] 143   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: