Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 153   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Philippe & Queen Mathilde  (Read 646089 times)
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2235 on: October 28, 2020, 05:00:53 PM »

Good King Phil, in a jazzy new suit, has paid a visit to the Maison Médicale La Passerelle community health centre in De Brug

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2236 on: October 29, 2020, 06:39:15 PM »

Good Queen Til, her sexy librarian glasses, a fern and the blue twins in a video call with Prof. Andrew T. Hattersley and Prof. Sarah-Maria Fendt, winners of this year's Prix Baillet Latour

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2237 on: October 29, 2020, 07:10:05 PM »

As King Leopold looks on with approval!
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2238 on: November 04, 2020, 02:09:46 PM »

Good King Phil and Good Queen Til visiting two hospitals in Aalst to see how they are creating more capacity for COVID patients

I love Til's coat 

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2239 on: November 06, 2020, 04:40:06 PM »

Good King Phil visiting the Foyer Sainte-Anne care centre to hear about the impact of COVID on Belgium's care homes

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2240 on: November 10, 2020, 07:08:32 PM »

Good King Phil paid a visit to the COVID 19 labs at the University of Liege

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2241 on: November 11, 2020, 06:43:11 PM »

11th November, attending the ceremony at the tomb of the unknown soldier, Brussels

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2242 on: November 12, 2020, 02:58:52 PM »

Good King Phil and his fancy coffee tray taking part in a round table about digital solutions and challenges. Did you know that 40 % of the population are excluded from digital meetings, conferences, training, learning and other digital solutions because they don't have the skills or equipment?

periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2243 on: November 12, 2020, 06:19:47 PM »

That is a horrifying and surprisingly large percentage of the population of an advanced and rich European country. Glad that Good King Phil is supporting a team to address this disparity.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2244 on: November 12, 2020, 07:48:36 PM »

Bonus tiny house plant:

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2245 on: November 12, 2020, 07:58:23 PM »

That is a horrifying and surprisingly large percentage of the population of an advanced and rich European country. Glad that Good King Phil is supporting a team to address this disparity.

In Britain this year it came to light how many children didn't have access to a PC or laptop so couldn't do distant learning during lock down. I think 4%? But that's a significant number of low income children who lost a couple of months of schooling until the govt supplied laptops to schools to distribute

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2246 on: November 13, 2020, 12:36:36 PM »

Til on a video conference with representatives of the youth organisation 'Dark Thoughts', who are trying to get young people to talk openly about their mental health

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2247 on: November 13, 2020, 05:57:18 PM »

Til on a video conference with representatives of the youth organisation 'Dark Thoughts', who are trying to get young people to talk openly about their mental health

I have a dear friend who just lost one of her twin sons to suicide. This is a very real problem and good for Til for highlighting it.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2248 on: November 13, 2020, 06:39:44 PM »

I have a dear friend who just lost one of her twin sons to suicide. This is a very real problem and good for Til for highlighting it.

That's heartbreaking, Anastasia. Yes, Til's done a few engagements this year highlighting mental health and the particular strain put on individuals and services by the pandemic.

This was the sstatement she gave back on September to the WHO

A new impetus for mental health

Regional Director, Your Excellencies, ladies and gentlemen,

Good mental health helps us all to achieve our full potential. It boosts our resilience and ability to manage change and uncertainty. Investing in mental health is essential for societies to prosper. As an Advocate for the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals, I decided to make mental health one of my priorities.

The COVID-19 pandemic reminds us how important mental health is to everyone’s well-being. The crisis has already had a huge psychological impact. It has exposed the limitations of our health care systems in general and, in particular, our mental health care systems. It is also of great concern that known determinants of mental ill health – including isolation, unemployment, indebtedness, poverty and social inequalities – are rising rapidly across the world.  These are expected to result in a surge of anxiety-related illnesses, depression and deaths caused by despair, especially among the most vulnerable.

But this crisis can also act as a catalyst for improving services and changing societal attitudes about mental health. New initiatives are emerging, including to raise awareness.

Committed leaders and strong partnerships are needed to effect such changes. It is encouraging that mental health has a central position in the new European Programme of Work. As an Advocate for the Sustainable Development Goals, I am delighted to see that a new mental health coalition of partners is taking shape within WHO/Europe.

We can and must do better, not just by protecting and supporting those with mental health challenges, but also by promoting mental well-being. These are core elements of universal health coverage, social equity and sustainable development.

Let’s commit to united action for better mental health in the future.

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2249 on: November 13, 2020, 06:41:13 PM »

Phil and Til awarded new royal warrants ahead of King's Day

Pages: 1 ... 148 149 [150] 151 152 153   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: