Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 75   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Philippe & Queen Mathilde  (Read 252200 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1050 on: April 10, 2017, 06:59:48 AM »

why would you need your handbag in your own palace?  Confused

BTW, I absolutely hate hate nude coloured shoes 

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1051 on: April 10, 2017, 08:16:21 AM »

G Smiley

It's probably full of denture tablets, arthritis cream, spare do-it-yourself syringes full of Botox and fillers, hairspray for her Bea-rivalling helmet... Tongue

(I hate nude-coloured shoes too!!)
Lizardcandy

Micro Member

Ignore
« Reply #1052 on: April 11, 2017, 06:24:44 PM »

G Smiley

I was thinking about that the other day when I had to carry my purse upstairs to photocopy something out of it, and it seemed so weird! The queen of england carries her purse everywhere too. It must be that the places they live are so massive that getting back to your apartments to get something small might be difficult. I wonder if it feels like living in a place that isn't yours with all that staff, offices, and sometimes even public tours. It's not how I'd like to live, I really value my own space and privacy!
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1053 on: April 15, 2017, 11:08:15 PM »

The Belgian Royal Court published on its social media accounts a video in which Princess Eleonore plays the "Happy Birthday" song with a violin for her father King Philippe as a "Birthday Surprise". It is seen that 57 years old King Philippe hugs her little daughter at the end of the video. The King of Belgium celebrates his 57th birthday today. Tomorrow, on April 16, Princess Eleonore will celebrate her 9th birthday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7q0TZuj0Gg

Countess of Cows

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1054 on: May 24, 2017, 07:35:54 PM »

I see Trump has landed in Belgium.  I'd like to apologize for any thing he may say or do  Nerves   Mathilde looks great, I like Melania's dress or suit?  Blue check but the coat blew up to show what looks like skirt but the top looks attached  Blink 

"I would sooner have you hate me for telling you the truth than adore me for telling you lies." Pietro Aretino

I would rather be hated for something I am, than loved for something I am not. -Bob Marley
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1055 on: May 25, 2017, 07:32:20 PM »

Philippe and Mathilde hosted Donald and Melania Trump by occasion of NATO's summit that is taking place in Belgium.

semana

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1056 on: May 25, 2017, 07:59:00 PM »

Mathilde looks good, but that belt looks off. Melania looks great anyway. Trump has a good taste in women ...  Whistle Maybe he can do a state visit to Denmark and give some advice to Frodo? Mares would do fine in New York.
Miss Marple

Humongous Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1057 on: May 25, 2017, 08:03:17 PM »

Mathilde looks good, but that belt looks off. Melania looks great anyway. Trump has a good taste in women ...  Whistle Maybe he can do a state visit to Denmark and give some advice to Frodo? Mares would do fine in New York.  Halo
Kaiserin

Big Member

Germany Germany

Ignore
« Reply #1058 on: May 25, 2017, 08:26:53 PM »

Whoever does Ivanka makeup doesn't do her a favour with those cat eyes. She's using eyeliner around the whole eye (just as a certain Duchess), which makes her anyhow narrow eyes even smaller and enhances their inclined cut in a negative way.
Using dark eye shadow on the whole upper lid increases the minimizing effect on the eyes, so that overall, her face is out of proportion.
It always gives her a look as if she just woke up and squints her eyes against the light (while in fact, a major reason for the squint is too much fillers under the eyes - but why one would even enhance this fact with the makeup escapes me).

That's her, some decades ago, with much wider eyes and even eye bags:

Unbelievable when you see her plastic self nowadays.

But I like the shoes. Would look great with a navy Capri pant, white Carmen blouse and a red handbag  .
Ellie

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1059 on: May 25, 2017, 09:58:49 PM »

Melania looks beautiful! As much as I don't like her husband I do like her.

Mathilde always dresses too old for her age, but the color is really beautiful on her.
NotAgain

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1060 on: May 25, 2017, 10:33:36 PM »

While I have never cared for the heavy make-up look on anyone, I must admit Melania is beautiful and holds her own with QMathilde (for some reason, most First Ladies don't). On this trip,  Melania is winning with the fashions, poise/posture, and seemingly unflappable spirit. She looks very comfortable in  the world's spotlight or, depending on your view, glare.

A surprise is seeing how tall QMathilde is. I had no idea.

Melania looks beautiful! As much as I don't like her husband I do like her.

Mathilde always dresses too old for her age, but the color is really beautiful on her.
lellobeetle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1061 on: May 25, 2017, 11:19:13 PM »

Love the FLOTUS's outfit and shoes. This is a nice photo of the four of them. I was really wondering if the President and Mrs. Trump were going to meet the King and Queen of the Belgians on this visit or if it was strictly NATO and government peeps. I'm glad to see this picture.

Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1062 on: May 25, 2017, 11:40:18 PM »

Mathilde hosted the first ladies and the husband of Luxembourg PM at the Royal Castle of Laeken http://www.dailymail.co.u...Lady-Brigitte-Macron.html

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
lyndell75

Big Member

Ignore
« Reply #1063 on: May 26, 2017, 12:05:23 AM »

Both women look nice, not going to lie I love what Melania is wearing

lellobeetle

Large Member

Ignore
« Reply #1064 on: May 26, 2017, 12:16:41 AM »

The FLOTUS has done a wonderful fashion round on this trip and she again looks beautiful in the long back off the shoulder number. I also think Emine Erdogan has a lovely face. Melania is on par with Carla Bruni in the looks and class department. The new French first lady reminds me of Aunt Birgitta from Sweden.

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71] 72 73 ... 75   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: