Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Philippe & Queen Mathilde  (Read 242828 times)
getafix
Board Helper
Most Exalted Member

Virgin Islands, British Virgin Islands, British

Bye-Bye MEDiana Who!!!!

Ignore
« Reply #1050 on: April 10, 2017, 06:59:48 AM »

why would you need your handbag in your own palace?  Confused

BTW, I absolutely hate hate nude coloured shoes 

G Smiley

ANDREW DENTON: Yes. What did... When you first met, what did you see in each other? CROWN PRINCE FREDERIK: What did we see in each other? We saw... Well, it's a bit hard. It's a bit blurry, in a way, because it was just after the Olympics had started and it was one of those evenings where...
Tinika

Big Member

United Kingdom United Kingdom

Ignore
« Reply #1051 on: April 10, 2017, 08:16:21 AM »

G Smiley

It's probably full of denture tablets, arthritis cream, spare do-it-yourself syringes full of Botox and fillers, hairspray for her Bea-rivalling helmet... Tongue

(I hate nude-coloured shoes too!!)
Lizardcandy

Baby Member

Ignore
« Reply #1052 on: April 11, 2017, 06:24:44 PM »

G Smiley

I was thinking about that the other day when I had to carry my purse upstairs to photocopy something out of it, and it seemed so weird! The queen of england carries her purse everywhere too. It must be that the places they live are so massive that getting back to your apartments to get something small might be difficult. I wonder if it feels like living in a place that isn't yours with all that staff, offices, and sometimes even public tours. It's not how I'd like to live, I really value my own space and privacy!
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1053 on: April 15, 2017, 11:08:15 PM »

The Belgian Royal Court published on its social media accounts a video in which Princess Eleonore plays the "Happy Birthday" song with a violin for her father King Philippe as a "Birthday Surprise". It is seen that 57 years old King Philippe hugs her little daughter at the end of the video. The King of Belgium celebrates his 57th birthday today. Tomorrow, on April 16, Princess Eleonore will celebrate her 9th birthday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y7q0TZuj0Gg

Pages: 1 ... 69 70 [71]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: