Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Philippe & Queen Mathilde  (Read 280487 times)
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1200 on: November 08, 2017, 10:33:56 PM »

how old is King Philipe?

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1201 on: November 09, 2017, 12:11:58 AM »

According to his English language wikipage Philippe is born on April 15, 1960. So based on that he would be 57 years old now,
esther angeline

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1202 on: November 09, 2017, 05:36:17 AM »

Her major problem is that she wears her waistline right up under her bust and then slumps which  accentuates it.!
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1203 on: November 09, 2017, 10:17:23 PM »

According to his English language wikipage Philippe is born on April 15, 1960. So based on that he would be 57 years old now,
intersting....
Mathilde although she is 44 she looks like she have the same age as her husband.

Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1204 on: November 09, 2017, 10:19:35 PM »

On November 8, 2017, Queen Mathilde and King Philippe of Belgium watched Bollylicious dance and song performance held at the Ambassador's Residence in New Delhi. Bollylicious, a four-member Belgium-based dance collective, was a performance of Bollywood songs inspired by Rajasthani folk and semi-classical music as part of a cultural event to celebrate the visit of Belgian King and Queen to India.

Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1205 on: November 09, 2017, 10:22:40 PM »

On the fourth day of their India visit, King Philippe of Belgium and Queen Mathilde of Belgium visited Mumbai. Queen Mathilde and King Philippe of Belgium are welcomed by Governor of Maharashtra C. Vidyasagar Rao with an official ceremony prior to the meeting at the Raj Bhavan in Mumbai. Then, Queen Mathilde attended a UNICEF activit. The King and the Queen is currently making a 7 days state visit to India.

Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #1206 on: November 10, 2017, 11:27:11 AM »

IMO

- I like the idea of her evening oufit, with the lace cape over it But I don't know there is something off, perhaps the waistline of the dress underneath
- the reddish/purple dress is nice, but reminds me some dresses other royal ladies have worn. Again (several)royal ladies in the same dress, but different colors?
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1207 on: November 10, 2017, 11:56:53 AM »

On November 8, 2017, Queen Mathilde and King Philippe of Belgium watched Bollylicious dance and song performance held at the Ambassador's Residence in New Delhi. Bollylicious, a four-member Belgium-based dance collective, was a performance of Bollywood songs inspired by Rajasthani folk and semi-classical music as part of a cultural event to celebrate the visit of Belgian King and Queen to India.

That dress screams: Happily married in your middle age. It's what I would expect in a bridal salon under the section "mature brides".
Seriously NO.
About her age:
Both Philippe and Mathilde don't look their ages:
I would easily believe Philippe to be slightly shy of 50 (instead of 60) and Mathilde to be in her mid 60's. She has this extremely mature well-kept society lady schtick going on. If you look at the ladies who lunch, who are in their 60s, this is the style they are often going for: the same hair style, the same shade of golden bronzed blonde, the carefully applied mask over a carefully botoxed face and that fashion.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1208 on: November 10, 2017, 11:22:25 PM »

This was one of her worst foreign trips regarding fashion choices  Crazy The red dress was her best.
But she wore this monstrosity less than a month ago 

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Nuno

Humongous Member

Portugal Portugal

TM The King and Queen of Spain

Ignore
« Reply #1209 on: November 10, 2017, 11:23:40 PM »

They look beautiful here

"You can call me Happiness...yes Queen Happiness. It sounds great!" - Queen Letizia, Red Cross 150th Anniversary Wink

"Hey Cristina, I'm the Queen now :D"
Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1210 on: November 10, 2017, 11:34:57 PM »

On November 10, 2017, on the fifth day of their visit to India, King Philippe and Queen Mathilde of Belgium visited the Cricket Maidan of UNICEF in Mumbai city of India. The king and the Queen met with cricket students and played cricket with the children.

Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1211 on: November 10, 2017, 11:39:02 PM »

More in India

Rita

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #1212 on: November 11, 2017, 08:05:51 PM »

On November 11, 2017, 7 day India visit of King Philippe of Belgium and Queen Mathilde of Belgium ended with a traditional farewell concert. King Philippe of Belgium and Queen Mathilde of Belgium attended the concert held at NCPA Tata Theatre in Mumbai, which was performed with the cooperation of "Symphony Orchestra of India" and "Scala & Kolacny Brothers" music band 

Afterwards, King Philippe of Belgium and Queen Mathilde of Belgium came to Mumbai, Chhatrapati Shivaji International Airport, and left India to return to Belgium after a farewell ceremony held at the airport

Pages: 1 ... 79 80 [81]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: