Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 153   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Philippe & Queen Mathilde  (Read 646039 times)
Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #1995 on: February 22, 2020, 06:40:28 PM »

Wearing half a carpet showroom, Til visited masterclasses being held as part of the Queen Elisabeth Music Competition (it's piano this year)

A carpet materiel indeed

What an ugly outfit

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #1996 on: March 03, 2020, 06:58:52 PM »

Queen Mathilde visiting the 'Fly Me to the Moon' project, which supports vulnerable children through music projects. The scheme is run by Maison des Ateliers Mons, previous recipients of Queen Mathilde Fund money.

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #1997 on: March 04, 2020, 10:25:49 AM »

Not sure if I said this anywhere but the cuisine in Belgium has to be Europe's best kept secret. It was where I discovered walnut oil for salads. That was a life changer for me since 1986.

Funny about opinions about leather. Some say leather is always in and always classy. Others that it looks cheap. I prefer suede skirts.

Mathilde is great. If Belgium has much that divides it, maybe one baby-step away from breaking up at any time, seems the RF is a unifying entity. Yes?
Ever tried hazelnut or even roasted argan oil? It is much softer than walnut, which can be overpowering and often tastes a tad rancid.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Pomme

Gigantic Member

Netherlands Netherlands

Mary who?

Ignore
« Reply #1998 on: March 04, 2020, 12:13:05 PM »

Sadly walnut oil has a tendency to become rancid much quicker than other nut oils, to the extent that a French friend suggested all walnut oil bought in shops is already beyond its best taste.
I really like pumpkin-pip oil; 'Kürbiskernöl'. Traditionally made in the Austrian province of Steiermark.

Talk to the hair, you slitherin' Skank
http://i.imgur.com/2mUIe.jpg
Paulina

Huge Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #1999 on: March 04, 2020, 03:05:47 PM »

Ooh, good info, Pomme and fairy! I always refrigerate my walnut oil immediately. I will try hazelnut oil. That surely will still be on the shelves. As for pumpkin, I will definitely try that. A good oil is the secret to a great salad. I love RD. 🤗 plus a great vinegar.

Rita

Ginormous Member

Stay safe

Ignore
« Reply #2000 on: March 06, 2020, 07:13:28 PM »

March 5, 2020, King Philippe and Queen Mathilde of Belgium organized the annual spring concert at Brussels Royal Palace. This year's concert was dedicated to the 60th birthday of the King. In addition, the concert was organized in honor of persons who have accompanied the King during his school years, academic and military training and who have assisted him in performing his duties as the Crown Prince and the King.

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2001 on: March 06, 2020, 08:05:37 PM »

March 5, 2020, King Philippe and Queen Mathilde of Belgium organized the annual spring concert at Brussels Royal Palace. This year's concert was dedicated to the 60th birthday of the King. In addition, the concert was organized in honor of persons who have accompanied the King during his school years, academic and military training and who have assisted him in performing his duties as the Crown Prince and the King.

Fingers crossed fashion designers come up with a vaccine for the ugly floral dress virus currently sweeping Europe's royal ladies

Chandrasekhi

Huge Member

Vanuatu Vanuatu

Ignore
« Reply #2002 on: March 06, 2020, 09:12:43 PM »

Fingers crossed fashion designers come up with a vaccine for the ugly floral dress virus currently sweeping Europe's royal ladies

And ruffled hemlines. Crazy Crazy Crazy

“Do or do not. There is no try.”

– Yoda
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

Ignore
« Reply #2003 on: March 06, 2020, 09:23:07 PM »

No doubt! This dress looks like MM and CP Vic got their heads together and designed a frock for her. It really hurts my eyes! Crazy
anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2004 on: March 06, 2020, 11:03:40 PM »

No doubt! This dress looks like MM and CP Vic got their heads together and designed a frock for her. It really hurts my eyes! Crazy

Only a very tiny woman might look good in that dress.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2005 on: March 07, 2020, 12:27:03 AM »

Only a very tiny woman might look good in that dress.

Or a really big squidgy sofa

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2006 on: March 07, 2020, 11:37:17 AM »

It's Phil's 60th birthday this year and the palace are going to be releasing some flash back photos, starting with this one of baby Phil being baptised

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2007 on: March 11, 2020, 07:43:02 PM »

Til at a round table of 'strong women' to mark IWD

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2008 on: March 11, 2020, 07:50:00 PM »

Phil learning more about the impact of Covid-19 at Belgium's Sciensano labs

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2009 on: March 11, 2020, 11:29:45 PM »

Til at a round table of 'strong women' to mark IWD

Well okay, but why is Prince Charles’ head painted onto that young lady?
Pages: 1 ... 132 133 [134] 135 136 ... 153   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: