Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Philippe & Queen Mathilde  (Read 646088 times)
karma chamelion

Gigantic Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2265 on: November 19, 2020, 12:42:42 AM »

On that picture you only see part of Heaven of Delight by Jan Fabre. It includes also the entire ceiling. I have seen it and it is gorgeous.
To the non-fans: it even has skulls in it 😁

Vive la difference! I love the iridescent beetles used in Victorian jewelry where they use two or three for a jewel-like affect but that chandelier is gaudy, garish and grotesque. The wall/ceiling treatment is okay but the chandelier is too much imo.

It's wonderful how active Phil and Til are. They are some of the hardest working royals out there. Beer
[/b]

Very true, KC.  So I can forgive them a dripping beetle lamp or two.

Absolutely my dear, I forgive her for Natan as well, heehee. Belgium is lucky to have them.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2266 on: November 19, 2020, 08:52:29 PM »

My boo, good king Phil, visited Huy Prison to talk to staff and inmates about the impact of the coronavirus

I stand with crop-top wearing pro-democracy protesters
periwinkle

Huge Member

Ignore
« Reply #2267 on: November 19, 2020, 11:28:34 PM »

That is a spectacularly important visit he did. Prison reform needs this component of leaders visiting with them and elevating their humanity. This population is too easily forgotten.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2268 on: November 19, 2020, 11:44:50 PM »

That is a spectacularly important visit he did. Prison reform needs this component of leaders visiting with them and elevating their humanity. This population is too easily forgotten.

It is, and Instagram has a really striking photo of Phil walking through the prison. I'm impressed by how much Phil and Til work (compared to other royal families) and the type of engagements they've been doing. It shows care and commitment. Other RFs could learn from them.

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2269 on: November 20, 2020, 01:25:01 AM »

It is, and Instagram has a really striking photo of Phil walking through the prison. I'm impressed by how much Phil and Til work (compared to other royal families) and the type of engagements they've been doing. It shows care and commitment. Other RFs could learn from them.

You’re assuming they actually trainable and want to do better. There are a few hard workers (Princess Anne comes to immediate mind), but not many.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2270 on: November 20, 2020, 09:14:58 AM »

Mathilde in a succession of nice blouses has been having conference calls with experts about the impact the second wave is having on the mental health of young people

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2271 on: November 20, 2020, 09:18:20 AM »

Found it!

Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2272 on: November 20, 2020, 06:18:13 PM »

Good Queen Til (looking cracking in orange) hosted a series of video calls in partnership with UNICEF Belgium to mark World Childrens Day

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2273 on: November 20, 2020, 10:59:10 PM »

Orange is such a difficult color for a lot of us, but she looks great!

With all these video calls that she and other royals are doing, it’s nice to see that their lives are every bit as boring as mine is now.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2274 on: November 24, 2020, 06:07:15 PM »

https://twitter.com/Monar...tatus/1331240416960778246

Queen Til and her lovely voice were reading to pupils at Zoonedorp primary school for Belgian reading week

anastasia beaverhausen

Humongous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2275 on: November 24, 2020, 06:33:21 PM »

Queen Til and her lovely voice were reading to pupils at Zoonedorp primary school for Belgian reading week

She truly does have a lovely voice, and she reads aloud very well (an under appreciated skill).
fairy

Most Exalted Member

Ignore
« Reply #2276 on: November 25, 2020, 08:40:53 AM »

Though to compare a european prison with an american one is to compare a shack in the woods with a holiday resort.
European penal system is very much focused on rehabiltation and education.

Mary's life motto:
"if I had the choice between world peace and a Prada handbag, I'd choose the latter one" Marian Keyes.
Principessa

Most Exalted Member

Netherlands Netherlands

I am the Queen

Ignore
« Reply #2277 on: November 25, 2020, 09:13:10 AM »

Though to compare a european prison with an american one is to compare a shack in the woods with a holiday resort.

Yes, they seems to be less harsh in Europe
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2278 on: November 25, 2020, 09:26:44 AM »

Yes, they seems to be less harsh in Europe

Prisoners and their families have really suffered because of COVID with visits, training, court appointments, etc, cancelled. Plus, the infection rate can be really high in prisons too. I'm glad GKP went

emtishell

Large Member

Australia Australia

Ignore
« Reply #2279 on: November 25, 2020, 09:28:25 AM »

She truly does have a lovely voice, and she reads aloud very well (an under appreciated skill).

To be expected, really, since she is a speech pathologist.
Pages: 1 ... 150 151 [152] 153   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: