Please read here on how to use images on RoyalDish. - Please read the RoyalDish message on board purpose and rules.
Images containing full nudity or sexual activities are strongly forbidden on RoyalDish.

Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 178   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: King Philippe & Queen Mathilde  (Read 853308 times)
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2430 on: April 21, 2021, 08:57:30 AM »

I agree Cordelia. Weird material, but Good Queen Til overcomes it!

The jacket looks bulky, but better on the Belgian Royal Palace's Instagram photos. For some reasons they use different - and worse - photos on their official Twitter

It apparently is this Emporio Armani coat. I think the moment you sit down in something like that you are just surrounded by fabric

Cool your jets, everyone
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2431 on: April 22, 2021, 06:51:28 PM »

Good King Phil has a conversation today with Professor Paul de Grauwe about his new book, 'The Limits of the Market'

LOVE that sofa

Cool your jets, everyone
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2432 on: April 23, 2021, 06:05:28 PM »

Queen Til paid a visit to Epsylon ASBL, an psychiatric service provide creative and occupational therapies. Nice coat, Til!

Cool your jets, everyone
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

United States United States

Ignore
« Reply #2433 on: April 24, 2021, 12:10:49 AM »

My daily dose of Til!   

Much better coat...the other one reminded me of those fancy nets that grocery stores put on fragile pears to protect them!    (Although I agree FC, the other pictures you posted were more flattering)

I did see on Instagram a picture of her on some call wearing a dress with sheer sleeves...   No
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2434 on: April 24, 2021, 12:28:16 AM »

I like the pattern, but what is going on with the weird pulling around the chest?  Did someone try to fix a gap with a safety pin?
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2435 on: April 24, 2021, 12:48:10 AM »

I like the pattern, but what is going on with the weird pulling around the chest?  Did someone try to fix a gap with a safety pin?

Off topic, but anastasia...your avatar is the best!  It genuinely makes me laugh out loud when I see it!     Is there a story there, or is it just a photo that makes you laugh too?
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2436 on: April 24, 2021, 03:09:33 AM »

Off topic, but anastasia...your avatar is the best!  It genuinely makes me laugh out loud when I see it!     Is there a story there, or is it just a photo that makes you laugh too?

Hug

Just made me laugh! I was a very picky eater, and that so easily could have been me.
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2437 on: April 27, 2021, 06:51:13 PM »

Good Queen Til visited the Musee royal de Mairiemont to see the exhibition, "The World of Clovis"

Cool your jets, everyone
Cordelia Fitzgerald

Medium Member

Ignore
« Reply #2438 on: April 27, 2021, 10:43:24 PM »

Sometimes I really envy royalty...not for their title, or wealth, etc., but for their opportunities to see all of these amazing exhibits!!  I have a wee touch of the green-eyed monster, seeing this! 
anastasia beaverhausen

Ginormous Member

Ignore
« Reply #2439 on: April 28, 2021, 02:37:22 AM »

Sometimes I really envy royalty...not for their title, or wealth, etc., but for their opportunities to see all of these amazing exhibits!!  I have a wee touch of the green-eyed monster, seeing this! 

You know, I was just thinking today how I donít miss being an account officer, but I really miss the perks, like private exhibits, box seats at ball games and liquor soaked dinners. Oh well.

Love the matching mask and clutch!
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2440 on: April 28, 2021, 09:03:51 AM »

You know, I was just thinking today how I donít miss being an account officer, but I really miss the perks, like private exhibits, box seats at ball games and liquor soaked dinners. Oh well.

Love the matching mask and clutch!

It's a great colour match and I continue to admire Til for incorporating masks into her royal wardrobe with such aplomb.

And I am DESPERATE to visit a museum or gallery. It's been so long!

Cool your jets, everyone
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2441 on: April 28, 2021, 07:26:54 PM »

My crinkly eyed boo, Good King Phil, visited the Eurogentec labs, which produces molecules for use in developing covid vaccines, and to find out about the importance of the Belgian biotech sector

Cool your jets, everyone
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2442 on: April 29, 2021, 06:59:48 PM »

The human cup of chamomile tea that is Good Queen Til met with representatives of the Les mot de tom project

Earlier in the day, she talked to comedian Martin Ophoven about his one man theatre show "Pizza Economy", made in collaboration with the Free University of Brussels

Cool your jets, everyone
Future Crayon

Most Exalted Member

Til and Phil fan account

Ignore
« Reply #2443 on: April 29, 2021, 07:00:55 PM »

10 years and 1 day ago since this orange excellence

Cool your jets, everyone
Gemsheal

Large Member

I make my own memes

Ignore
« Reply #2444 on: April 29, 2021, 08:05:39 PM »

The human cup of chamomile tea that is Good Queen Til met with representatives of the Les mot de tom project

Earlier in the day, she talked to comedian Martin Ophoven about his one man theatre show "Pizza Economy", made in collaboration with the Free University of Brussels

Love the portraits of Good Queen Astrid and King Baudouin on the walls.   And I think Fabiola's portrait is next to Baudouin's?   

How quick come the reasons for approving what we like!

- Jane Austen
Pages: 1 ... 161 162 [163] 164 165 ... 178   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: